Choose a discussion

Gaming 2017

A potentially great year ahead with games such as Crackdown, Mass Effect, Red Dead Redemption 2, Resident Evil 7, The Legend of Zelda Breath Of The Wild, Horizon Zero Dawn.

New console from Nintendo (Switch) and Microsoft (Project Scorpio)

And potentially find out of VR was a passing gimmick, or if it has legs.

0 |

Yea I was talking about the one they were giving way on humble. Xcom The Bureau, its a 3rd person shooter that plays like mass effect. Nothing like the other xcom games.

0 |

Ah, all makes sense now.

Was beginning to think I've been playing it wrong for months now.

0 |

The physics in this:

0 |

0 |

Had a few goes at Fortnite lastnight.. Made it to 4th once without doing a great deal

The winner had himself a nice wee Fort built and picked us off from up high.. I'm guessing that's endgame meta

Was fun and has me wanting more but id be a bit worried it would get a boring before long in its current state

0 |

image.ibb.co/hXhkhw/IM...

0 |

image.ibb.co/fsSe9b/IM...

0 |

image.ibb.co/hhASvG/IM...

0 |

Purrrrrrr

0 |

www.epicgames.com/fort...

Been enjoying Fortnite BR.. Some de entertainment changes on the way.. A custom game with m8s would be fun

Anyone buy the full game, worth getting?

0 |

What you playing it on, Muzak?

0 |

so pretty

image.ibb.co/ke7g7w/20...

0 |

Enjoying battlefront 2. Progression is pretty annoying though. But good gameplay

0 |

image.ibb.co/cnpB7w/20...

0 |

Ps4 takki.. although i have been meaning to setup thar Geforce NOW thing on the /mac and try it on STEAM TOO

0 |

no need for those caps

0 |

Game awards live now

0 |

Played the 50 v 50 battle royal on fortnight and its just madness at the start. Pretty fun and well done, not much lag that i can see. Also stuck on the division there for a bit as its free. Not really feeling it. Got grouped with a few lads on the same level and was a bit of craic for a bit, but really laggy with loads of stuff on screen at one time, Also the enemies take way too many bullets to kill, even the basic ones take two mags. Spend most of the time trying to find cover to reload. And i have no idea what the story is or what im really meant to be doing. worth a check out while its free just to see how bland it is.

0 |

Riot Civil Unrest. www.facebook.com/kotak...

0 |

Looks like fun that riot game but 1 weekend and it's clocked?

Medieval Ps4 sim:

0 |

I only got this game recently. Only half know I'm doing like.

0 |

what

0 |

This just looks insane, fuck I wish it was a movie definite day 1 purchase for me

0 |

Oops wrong link

0 |

Everything about that trailer is right up my street some serious WTF is going on shit

0 |

It's using the same engine as Horizon: Zero Dawn, so it should look stunning.

Im kindling thinking it's gonna be on a MGSV gameplay vibe as Kojima has said about it being open world and you can play guns blazing or go at it from other approaches. But with the weird story aspect from the trailers.

0 |

The world looks phenomenonal so many questions, the way the guys knifed himself to try and kill himself before whatever the fuck it is took him was brilliantly done, you could see the fear in his eyes and that's all in-engine as well using the Decimal engine like I said I just wished that was the trailer for some new Netflix series

0 |

Really looking forward to it myself too. I've been totally loving MGSV. Some mad, mad shit in it too. Weird experiments, special powers etc. All done really well, too. Worth a play through before this comes out, RJ.

0 |

Yeah gotta say I'm enjoying metal gear, not at all what I was expecting, loving the supernatural shit in it

0 |