Choose a discussion

Gaming 2017

A potentially great year ahead with games such as Crackdown, Mass Effect, Red Dead Redemption 2, Resident Evil 7, The Legend of Zelda Breath Of The Wild, Horizon Zero Dawn.

New console from Nintendo (Switch) and Microsoft (Project Scorpio)

And potentially find out of VR was a passing gimmick, or if it has legs.

0 |

Not as good as Project Cars tho. There is always the benefit of doubt you have to give in 99% of games

0 |

Apart from racing games. When there is no benefit of doubt. Just you versus the pre-laid track

0 |

Why racing games are the best games ever

0 |

Gran Turismo Sport & Project Cars II out these next few weeks

Both gonna be Awesome

0 |

Cannot wait to see the intricacies

0 |

Project Cars will be hard to beat in OMG

0 |

Forza 7 will shit all over pCars2

0 |

I can't understand how you enjoy a racing game ON YOUR OWN, no opponents AI or real.

0 |

Fuckin Boss that. Until you know how difficult that game is, how Hard it is to get a weapon like that Aston Martin around Monza without spinning

0 |

@poo poo, I prefer time trails. Playing 16 people every juvenile goes for the first corner at max speed = damage

0 |

Easily explained mate

0 |

PC2 is bringing out a new mode where clean drivers get to race against clean drivers

0 |

I was an early backer or Project Cars and they even sent me so profits from it, only £25 or so though - I've been playing it a long time with a wheel. Half the battle is finding times to pass opponents.

0 |

Don't worry, I'll have that race up too in time

0 |

Cool. I finish about 5th usually. Reckon I'd beat anyone on controller.
The wheel is something else. I might buy that for Me for chrimbo.

0 |

Those half seconds on corners make all the difference

0 |

Such a game

0 |

Although, noticed some boy/girl had the fastest speed on controller on one of the tracks the freak. I wish he/she was my mate. That cunt is unreal.

0 |

Tuned his controller. It is possible.
I race with this....

0 |

i.imgur.com/fTGczUa.jpg

Made a big difference to the controller. You can actually get the Porsche drifting, motherfucker.

0 |

Do you want to know what happens Poo Poo when you're surrounded by shitty 3rd World cunts??

0 |

And you say Time Trials/Solos are boring. Ok

0 |

Hopefully PC2 should ban cunts with no connet

0 |

Anyone on Destiny, raid ready yet ? I'm up at 250.. bit to go.. just finished the strikes mission for Zavala lastnight. He gives you a choice of 3 guns.. the scout rifle is a beast.
Best gun yet including exotics

0 |

More EVE Online madness - kotaku.com/how-eve-pla...

0 |

they need to take some of those eve stories and make a novel out of them for us non eve players

0 |

By the sounds of most if it, they'd make great books for toddlers.

0 |

Yes cause toddlers love books on space warfare, empire building, espionage and corporate downfall instead of talking animals...

0 |

I dunno, it all reads as pretty fucking childish.

0 |

Anyone got a Nintendo Switch? Was playing one today. Great wee consoles. Think Ill get it. The wee inbuilt 2 player option is a lovely touch. Mario Kart is as awesome as the reviews said it was. Didnt get playing Zelda but visually its stunning. Someone told me its one of the highest rated games ever. Were they lying lads?

0 |

See that they are bringing Doom to the switch which sounds unreal. Might pick one up around Christmas.

0 |

I got one a while back. Zelda is phenomenal. The open world is fantastic. I spend so much time just pottering about. Story is decent so far. About half way through it but spend a lot of time finding and doing shrines. I have mario kart as well but don't play it a lot. As a console its great. Not as powerful as ps4 etc but the portability makes it great.

1 |

played a nephews and have to say i was fucking well impressed, id get the kid one for xmas but hes after a PSVR :-)

1 |

Class S2. Im seriously considering it. Hooks up to the TV and all doesnt it? Portability definitely a big plus

0 |

Any other games for it, though? Don't hear much about it having plenty of good games.

0 |

Its not cheap either but the mario kart is superb. Not many games as far as I know

0 |

Yeah you get a docking station for the TV. There's a big range of indie games and digital only for it. But big titles are currently lacking. I think there's about 6. With Mario and a few others coming before Christmas.

1 |

T-minus 23 hrs

I'm like a teenage girl here waiting for Shine at the weekend eek. #Excited

0 |

im sure it'll be some craic in VR with sli'd 1080ti's

0 |

Looks stunning

0 |

#PCMasterRace

Outlast and some DLC are free on Humble at mo - www.humblebundle.com/s...

0 |

i.redd.it/xdwlhb5ib2oz...

0 |

just ordered my new works laptop as my previous one had one of the sli'd 980's die and it was near £700 to repair, was gonna go for sli'd 1080's but the price was coming out at over 3K and was told to wind my neck in lol still this thing is a bit of a beast

LG17 Carbon Extreme G-Sync - 17.3" Screen
Intel Core i7 7700K, Kaby Lake, Quad Core with Hyperthreading, 4.2GHz, 4.5GHz Turbo
8GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, 1733MHz GPU, 2560 Cores, 1000MHz GDDR5X
32GB Corsair Vengeance (2x16GB)
250GB Samsung 960 Evo, PCIe 3.0 (x4) NVMe SSD
1TB Seagate

0 |

Nice! You'll have to game on that. It'd be rude not to.

#PCMasterRace

0 |

I bought a Pro ffs and have barely switched it on over the last few months, i think my days of gaming are on the wane tbh :-( well until TLOU2

0 |

What days? Lol.

Been flat out on Destiny.. the grind is well and truly back on.
S2 did you have a go at the raid yet.. think our clan doing it tomorrow night if you're interested

0 |

that is pretty midrange these days

the RJ of old would have got his work to buy a laptop with 2x 1080ti and an i9

1 |

cut backs unfortunately ffs

0 |

Probably due to your flagrant overspending on unused laptops

0 |

Still dont understand why you need a laptop of that magnitude. What is your job anyway?

0 |