Choose a discussion

Gaming 2017

A potentially great year ahead with games such as Crackdown, Mass Effect, Red Dead Redemption 2, Resident Evil 7, The Legend of Zelda Breath Of The Wild, Horizon Zero Dawn.

New console from Nintendo (Switch) and Microsoft (Project Scorpio)

And potentially find out of VR was a passing gimmick, or if it has legs.

0 |

Battlefront 2 looks decent

0 |

Soyuz.. what's The Show play like.
Had been toying with the idea of grabbing this and reignited my interest in the bball

0 |

it's definitley the best sim game so far on a console imo. don't mind getting my ass handed to me on a game long as I get to wipe you out by nefarious means.
Aka real life ...

Haha, this machine is ridiculous.
Got Madden & Worms installing, then F1 16 for tomorrow.

Project Cars is Tight. Get Tram Turismo 6 next week.

Glad I stopped drinking ya know.
Hitting cunts with a baseball when we're both sober is the best thing could have happened to me.

0 |

Nice pitch. Serious looker of a game

0 |

Titanfall 2 free DLC coming next week.. not massive but free maps is always nice.

The Live Fire maps coming to private matches.. didn't realise the Nitro CTF is on the Live Fire maps and was only supposed to be on this week and isn't normally a thing. hope they make it permanent

0 |

Remember I said I didn't like the CAR..

Yesh let's revise that early judgement shall we.

0 |

Has anyone played this? Seems to get amazing reviews - best game eva sort if stuff

0 |

What is this?

0 |

Sergio Ramos

0 |

Ah, ffs. Wrong thread.

0 |

oops

ore.steampowered.com/a...

0 |

Its one I might play in a few years if I get it cheap in a bundle or something. Not the type of game I would usually play but the good reviews have me a bit interested.

0 |

Yeah, it sounds very interesting. Definite add for the wishlist. Seems like a good sofa game.

0 |

www.facebook.com/gamin...

0 |

Playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and whilst nowhere near as good as the first and not even on the same league as Uncharted I'm plowing on but by fuck I'm ready to throw the towel in, how long do you stay in fucking Siberia, I'm climbing into a monastery to seek the map to whocares and it's been repetitive as hell for hours.. should I just bail or will we finally hit another country that's not in perpetual darkness and rain??

0 |

Persevere.

Did anyone get mass effect?

0 |

I am kind of the same rj, Only made it to the bit where you meet the man and his village is being attacked. Just didn't grab me at all. Been meaning to go back and finish it but just not all that bothered. Will wait to play mass effect next winter i think. Completed inside last night, great wee game bit too short but kind of suits that type of game. Playing the turing test now, solid enough puzzle game with a good story but never really finding myself stuck for more than a minute or so, would recommend if you liked portal or the talos principle, but would say its a good bit easier than both.

0 |

Sumguy i just want a fucking change of scenery, it’s the same old format hour in hour out, you’ve reached a new area (inside fucking Siberia) explore and find the entrance… explore?? The fucking entrance is at the end of this linear corridor you’ve badly hid, there’s no exploring to be done.. you basically run or jump or climb a bit in a straight fucking line to it and its interspersed with a few small open sections in which to fight trinity and then rinse repeat..

Put a good 3hours into it, got the map and here’s me thinking at last maybe it’ll send me to the middle east or some jungle but no the fucking thing resides in a bastard glacier on the other side of the fucking lake im at so now I’ve to “battle” my way to it through the same shitty scenery and broken down Russian bases.. what the hell happened to this game!? The first one had loads of varied and great locales and Uncharted 4 shits all over it from a mighty height, near tempted to simply play through UC4 again..

0 |

Maybe stick with it a bit more you might like when it opens up into the forest village after the russian camp is cleared. The village is a massive open space but i just found i did not really care to be doing fetch quests for them all to progress. I think i might have stuck with it more if i did not have so many other games i want to play, just dont have the patients to grind through a game im not totally enjoying anymore.

0 |

I'm way past that area chap, the big open section that borders with the lake and has side missions to destroy drones etc, you've to get it ready for Trinity's assault, I'm on my way to rescue your big black mate before bating my way into the glacier for the artifact, from the looks of things I'm staying put in Siberia ffs... And it got off such a great start with the tomb in Syria and here's me thinking happy days a bit of country hopping in search of treasure but that was it, Syria then onto fucking Siberia

0 |

Vanquish just dropped on Steam - My fav 360 game with unlocked res and framerate.

0 |

Anyone played Nier Automata?

0 |

deckard clearly not reading the thread, I enjoyed vanquish at the time, not sure if im in any rush to play it again tho. Is that the game that had credits where you shot the devs faces etc? always wondered why more games never had that, then found out the other year that a company had trademarked the idea.

0 |

Played the demo realized it was another corridor FF clone give up after 5mins..

1 |

demo of what game?

0 |

I'm confused, what bit of the thread did I not read?

0 |

tคккเรςђเtt • 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Has anyone played this? Seems to get amazing reviews - best game eva sort if stuff
|

Matthew • 2 weeks, 2 days ago
What is this?
|

soyuz • 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Sergio Ramos
|

soyuz • 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Ah, ffs. Wrong thread.
|

oops

ore.steampowered.com/a...
|

sumguy • 2 weeks, 2 days ago
Its one I might play in a few years if I get it cheap in a bundle or something. Not the type of game I would usually play but the good reviews have me a bit interested.
|

Yeah, it sounds very interesting. Definite add for the wishlist. Seems like a good sofa game.

0 |

I don't blame Deckard for not reading that, reads like a stream of consciousness

1 |

Any opinions on Prey?

0 |

EA putting the Mass Effect series on "hiatus" and downsizing the studio that made it. Bad press must have killed Andromeda's sales.

0 |

You wold think the hundreds of peoples hands mass effect andromeda had to have passed through during development not one person went hold on here we are going to get mocked for these animations.

0 |

they probably did, they're not blind, these big games have a set date they must ship on due to marketing and other conditions so they probably thought fuck it we'll patch it in quickly...

not many companies out there operate like Blizzard, Rockstar etc where they polish polish polish and then polish some more and then release whenever the fuck they think its perfect

0 |

Shit writing and characters killed ME: Andromeda, probably should have just jumped on the remaster wagon.

Torn between picking up Prey or Nier Automata as my next game. Nier apparently has some performance issues so not prepared to drop 40 quid on it, although the modding community have released an unofficial patch for it.

Prey getting hailed as System Shock 3 by some reviewers or not very memorable by others.

0 |

Farpoint might be my next game. #vr hype

0 |

im really surprised you havent hit up Bloodbourne or the Souls game Deck, sound right up yer street

0 |

as bout as hardcore as you can get plus Bloodbourne is meant to be a seriously good game

0 |

Last chance to ever buy Alan wake on steam today. Never really got into it when it came out but think i will go back and play it 3 quid for it and American nightmare is worth a shout.

0 |

Destiny 2 anyone?

0 |

Traded in 2 games and got The Witcher GOTY edition for £4.

0 |

Red dead redemption 2 out spring 2018

0 |

ARMA's Free to play 5v5 counter strike killa "Argo" released on June 22nd -

0 |

Season over lads. Didn't stop United fans at Christmas boom boom. I'm at home traveling the country no time to reply. Good luck next season. Miss the football already. Baz, I'm not drunk.

0 |

Outside castle court 3 o'clock. Wish you were here. Ha.

0 |

Oh dear, dear, dear. mm is mangled.

3 |

Acid cant see that arma mode doing very well unless they sort out performance. Arma has never been good for framerates in built up areas. performance of the arma engine is the main reason why i have stayed away from battle royal and day z. Cant see this being much better.

0 |

drunken bum lol

3 |

have you played arma / Dayz recently SG? I can tell you performance is greatly improved, i'd say high 40's is the lowest my fps would dip to on a 120 man KOTH server with 4k view distance, if i'm running a sandbox co-op mission I get a sold 60fps with 12k / 12k view/object. Dayz I now never dip below high 50's, though i'm still just holding out for the beta. helps if you PC isn't a potato for arma for sure, but I think this Malden map that argo takes place on is 20% smaller that a standard ARMA map & it's very stripped back running a very simple script should run pretty well.

0 |

acid you still playing DayZ, i hear theres been some good updates lately, graphical etc, any good??

0 |

pop in for an oul nosey every so often aye, tbh i'd wait for beta .63 which shouldn't be too far away. just playing mainly Arma & Gta really

0 |

it's a bit like NI once they get rid of all the legacy shit, it should be flying..

0 |