Choose a discussion

No idea where the TV shows thread is and it's not coming up in search.

Here's a great phone app to keep track of all your shows - www.tvshowtime.com/en

1 |

How far you in S2?

0 |

Episode 5. It's entertainong enough.

0 |

Yeah. I really enjoyed it. Great characters. Glad you are now enjoying it too. Think it was a very strong first season, as far as first seasons go for sci-fi's.

0 |

Watched season one of the punisher, it was class. Moved on to Godless, only a few episodes in, it has outstanding potential. Can't wait to finish it

0 |

fuck me just finished S4 of *****VIKINGS***** didnt realize it had a mid season break.. but by fuck that show is great and it'll be interesting to see where it goes after ******MASSIVE FUCKING SPOILER*****killing of such a major character

0 |

Yeah I was gutted when that happened RJ. Was hoping he would come back somehow. New season out atm I think.

0 |

all the way up until it happened i kept thinking.. how in the fuck is he getting out of this.. then no way are they gonna go through with this.. WTF!!!?? they did it.. right its gotta be a dream sequence... nope they only just went a fucking killed him... /cries

0 |

0 |

lol

0 |

It is like, in a few ways and it's also overwhelmingly white in a city that isn't, but that doesn't stop you from enjoying it (or not, I mean, I don't want to defend Friends which is fucking Friends).

0 |

Rigsy's probably really conflicted though.

0 |

He’s too busy practicing fist bumps with himself in the mirror

1 |

That friends article lol

1 |

What article?

0 |

More than 8 words is an article to Barry

;)

2 |

Lads, billions is back tomorrow night. Can't fuckin wait!

0 |