Choose a discussion

No idea where the TV shows thread is and it's not coming up in search.

Here's a great phone app to keep track of all your shows - www.tvshowtime.com/en

1 |

Anyway...yeah I liked the idea of a musical episode, but the execution was far too filled with not-good-cheesy songs. The one written by the lead from Crazy Ex Girlfriend was fun though (Superfriends).

0 |

munchingmonster • 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
TJ, serious question. Do you have Aspergers? Only reason I say that is, someone with Apsergers is on the milder end of the autism spectrum. A person with Asperger's may be very intelligent and able to handle their daily life. They may be really focused on topics that interest them and discuss them nonstop. But they have a much harder time socially. Nah, can't be you, cause you're a stupid cunt.

You appear to have started that post with the intention of diagnosing me with Aspergers, then when you mentioned the possibility of me being very intelligent you backtracked and decided to withdraw your initial thought and just be rude instead.

Fascinating post that. Thanks for not editing your thoughts halfway through, made for a great insight into your psyche.

0 |

Please refrain from including conditions such as autism in your quest to find a lol here and there. It's not at all funny

0 |

Agreed, no need for it munchingmonster.

0 |

No, what I'm saying is you don't have aspergers. You're a stupid cunt. At least you come across like one. I'm not a Doctor.

0 |

Is this because I poked fun at your dream house munchingmonster? If so please accept my apology, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings. Sorry.

1 |

Lol

0 |

I don't know TJ, you have a while hard on for me the last 4 days. Do you want a hug?

0 |

Can you take this handbags to PM or your own little petty threads please?

0 |

But Baz and Molo won't be able to upvote his PMs.

0 |

No handbags on my part here Matthew. I have already apologised to munchingmonster for inadvertently upsetting him.

Happy to continue chatting via Pm if he needs closure though.

0 |

I have just reached out to him via pm so thanks for the suggestion and I'll let you know of any developments.

0 |

Yeah, keep us posted.

0 |

Anyway TV shows - almost finished Big Little Lies and have to say I've enjoyed it so far.

I thought Atlanta was very good, made me laugh out loud once or twice which is a rarity in TV comedy these days.

Looking forward to the new series of The Trip.

0 |

The Trip available for download now TJ. All 6 episodes.

1 |

Excellent. Thank you Molo.

1 |

Not suprised to find this level anti-neurodivergent rancour on the spacetime entity's tv show thread. Unvirtue signalling at its worst... Glad the official TV shows 2017 thread wasn't sullied by this nonsense

1 |

Adding years to the ends of threads is so 2016

0 |

Just finished Big Little Lies, good show. Would recommend to a colleague or stranger seated next to me at a wedding.

0 |

Bosch back this week on Amazon Prime - great little cop show which works because it fleshes every character out so much.

American Gods getting great advance reviews. Handmaid's Tale getting excellent advance reviews.

Fargo season 3 starts tonight. Silicon Valley back on Sunday. The Leftovers final season started last Sunday.

Great week of TV.

0 |

Brilliant didn't even know about Fargo. First 2 seasons are unreal.

0 |

Didn't realise Fargo was back either.

0 |

Looking forward to Fargo myself. Thought the last series of Silicon Valley was a bit disappointing but I'll give the new one a chance.

0 |

Where's Fargo being put out? Netflix?

0 |

I wasnt bowled over by Fargo. Only watched series 1

0 |

I thought both seasons were very good.

0 |

We're rewatching series 2 of Fargo at the minute. Best thing on tv last year easily. Way better than S2 of True Dectective. I wasn't too pushed on series 1 of Fargo either.

Anyone watch Review with Forrest McNeill? One of the best comedies of recent years. Seriously dark.

0 |

The Twelve Monkeys TV series is very good, same basic premise as the film where a guy goes back in time to stop a plague. They take it off in a different direction, it is well worth a watch.

0 |

Fargo is cless. What station/ provider is showing it tonight?

0 |

Mohammed Lopez • 10 hours, 33 minutes ago
I wasnt bowled over by Fargo. Only watched series 1

'mon nai

0 |

No joking. Film is one of my favourites so maybe it didnt quite live up to that for me

0 |

"And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up". Galatians 6:9

0 |

what a beautiful book the bible is. Qur'an is a piece of shit in comparison.

0 |

probably no need for that 2nd sentence.

0 |

"Why do you pass judgment on your brother? Or you, why do you despise your brother? For we will all stand before the judgment seat of God; for it is written, “As I live, says the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.” So then each of us will give an account of himself to God"

Romans 14:10-12

0 |

"Youse are all a bunch of wick cunts"

Big Decky 16:90

0 |

Stunning

0 |

Started into Blacksails by accident when again by accident i signed up for a year of Amazon Prime.. have to admit i'm liking the first load of episodes

0 |

It was produced by Michael Bay, of course you do ;)

0 |

Gets a bit boring after the first season. Think i just gave up half way through season 2 or 3. Was actually going to try get back into it to see it through.

My guilty pleasure at the moment is Lucifer, its basically a re skinned castle.

0 |

never noticed the Bay producer tag tbh, i have to admit the production values are top notch although the pearly white teeth are a put off ffs..

0 |

yeah love a bit o lucifer myself, its generic cheese ballicks but i stuck with it and now lap it up

0 |

I watched the first episode of black sails a couple of weeks ago... looked good... would enjoy the time to binge a season of it

0 |

They don't hold back anything on it, odd bit of gang rape, murder and general unpleasantness quite accurate one would assume for the time period.. have to admit every worksite should have a fuck tent

0 |

Has anyone watched any of this lol

0 |

Tv show about Derry girls during the troubles

www.google.co.uk/amp/w...

0 |

My top TV from 2017:

Twin Peaks
Big Little Lies
The Handmaid's Tale
The Trip

Probably a few others I've forgotten.

1 |

Suburra: blood on Rome. (Similar to gamorra)

0 |

Black Mirror Season 4 starts 27th December. Fuck yes.

3 |

After slagging the Orville. It's not bad like. I take it back.

0 |