Choose a discussion

No idea where the TV shows thread is and it's not coming up in search.

Here's a great phone app to keep track of all your shows - www.tvshowtime.com/en

1 |

Any good ones to look out for atm ?

0 |

Did you watch The Night Manager? Only a few episodes long, but it was really good. On BBC originally.

www.imdb.com/title/tt1...

0 |

Started watching Spotless recently. Didn't even make it through the first episode. Went from deadly serious to slapstick comedy in a split second. Didn't seem to know what kind of show it wanted to be.

0 |

Started watching 'The night of', only 2 episodes in but seems really good

0 |

The second series of Gomorrah is brilliant, as good as the first one. Preacher is decent as well.

0 |

I thought the 2nd series of Gomorrah was a lot slower than the first, still brilliant though

0 |

Really enjoying Preacher atm, also looking forward to starting into the 2nd season of Marco Polo after the excellent Vikings

0 |

0 |

I thought the last series was really awful.

0 |

Which is a pity as there are some great characters like Mr Lahey and Randy

0 |

The one with Snoop and all?

0 |

Yes. At least I think that was the last series. It was dreadful.

0 |

I really love TPB but found the last series when snoop came into it really hard to watch. Dont actually think i watched the last 2 episodes.

The Mick is pretty good, its has dee from its always sunny playing roughly the same person. Pretty funny.

0 |

Snoop?? Think I've missed a series. Cheers.

0 |

-media-cache-ak0.pinim...

1 |

Take it back watched last two episodes there of tpb some of the best ones yet.

0 |

Quarry m.imdb.com/title/tt298...

1 |

The Knick
www.imdb.com/title/tt2...

0 |

Rome
www.imdb.com/title/tt0...

0 |

Anyone watched The Good Place yet? Really really good. Also, Season 2 of The Get Down is out on the 7th, should be class

0 |

Just finished series 1 of The Bridge. Superb show. So many twists and turns

1 |

sickening stuff, the spacetime entity

0 |

Nobel - another Scandinavian who done it jobby. really good, with a military slant.
www.imdb.com/title/tt4...

Quarry - only 2 episodes in, seems really good. About a Vietnam vet becoming a hitman. Heard it compared to breaking bad, which is a shame, as it seems pretty decent.
www.imdb.com/title/tt2...

0 |

New episode of Rick and Morty appeared online at the weekend

0 |

Rick and morty is the new king of cartoons for me.

Anyone help me out, going to get back into the walking dead but cant remember where i left it. Possible spoilers. Remember them getting to a safe town and rick becomes a cop there but ends up freaking out and killing one of them, what season epesiode is that? On Imdb none of the epesiodes sound familiar.

0 |

Watched the first 3 episodes of TPBs last night. Good steam and plenty going on with storylines. They def seem to have had a wee bit of extra input since getting Netflix on board. Some amazing Rickyisms.

0 |

That was the end of season 5 ( I think)

season 7 just ended this week...

0 |

Cheers.

You watch/listen to the tpb podcast takki? Only downloaded it the other day have not got round to trying it yet.

0 |

No, haven't the time for any more podcasts. Struggling to keep up with what I've got. Think I watched the first on as those TPB podcasts are on YouTube too...

0 |

fuck this looks good

0 |

Confused as to why the Get Down got a second series and Vinyl didn't.

0 |

The Get Down didn't get a second series yet

0 |

Started band of brothers this week. Great stuff!

0 |

really? your only getting around to watching this now?? such a fucking show i'm long overdue another rewatch

0 |

I know, don't know why it's taken so long. Half way through first season, already brilliant. Love a bit of war!

0 |

speers is the best thing in it, complete fucking invincible lunatic

0 |

Getting through most things on Netflix like a whorebag.

Is BoB on it?

0 |

Catching up on Flash season 3. watched the 1st 4 episodes.. how did it get so bad??

Too many timelines, too many characters, too many 'sides' of the characters, shite metas, no interesting love traingles

Does it get any better ??

0 |

It slowly improves a bit over season 3 (still ongoing), but it's having a dud season a bit. Legends of Tomorrow just completed its dumb, cheesy, very fun season though.

0 |

12 Monkeys is a sorefest. Doubt I'll watch season 2

0 |

Episode 5 of the Flash was good. The 'monster'
felt like back to the basics that made it enjoyable

Not a cluster bomb of 30 characters all on screen but loads of smaller mini threads

A bit of intrigue about a Dr Wells. Barry spending time with Julian
Caitlin Snow looking smoking hot (whilst freezing)

Promising signs

0 |

gave up on the flash after half the first season... dipped in and out of arrow but the damien dark saga was just too protracted to be fun

0 |

You gave up half way through season 1 of The Flash?

Strange. It was class then

0 |

I give up after 30mins of the flash and thought fuck me if i was an autistic teenage girl I'd love this shit, but I'm not so i thought it was utter bollocks

0 |

muzak1 being compared to an autistic teenage girl. Was this the unique persona you were aiming for muzak1?

0 |

Making fun of autism now. Classy guys

0 |

I haven't made fun of autism. Merely trying to ascertain what your new persona is about.

0 |

Although interesting that you would misunderstand what my intention was. Are you autistic?

www.sciencedaily.com/r...

0 |

I don't mind the flash tho when they do things like a singing episode you can just fuck right off.

Just finished watching Luke cage and I thought it was quite good

0 |

TJ, serious question. Do you have Aspergers? Only reason I say that is, someone with Apsergers is on the milder end of the autism spectrum. A person with Asperger's may be very intelligent and able to handle their daily life. They may be really focused on topics that interest them and discuss them nonstop. But they have a much harder time socially. Nah, can't be you, cause you're a stupid cunt.

0 |