Choose a discussion

Brexit 2016

Official thread.

I will be voting to Leave Europe.

what about you?

0 |

so atfer rail franchises elapse the can fall back into public ownership... rather than renationalising them?

trim the subsidies to other utilities... when shareholder balk and wish to leave the market have state backed companies that are able to operate at lower costs (without the need to pay dividends to shareholder) to fill the gap in the market

0 |

Hudson Board EU Referendum - goo.gl/cngioW

0 |

ffs takki add in usernames so we can all see who the racists are and whose voting from Taiwan

0 |

How's it effecting front left financial management and their international trading?

0 |

are aliases allowed to vote?

1 |

that information is restricted to all those signed up in march. sorry

0 |

That's the big question in all this, tbf

0 |

"Of course there are state owned industries"

State owned industries in a regulatory regime which you claim has made it illegal? Am I reading you right?

Give me an example of this Cartelisation you are talking about?

0 |

0 |

Racists and mad lefties like Kate Hoey that's who, Gordy.

0 |

It's simply the idea of fake competition. One hand is the EU committed against it but with the other, especially concerning the who and how Commission legislation begins is an implicit part if the system. It is extremely murky but briefly nearly ever major industry operating in the EU with emphasis on pharma, farming, airlines and energy have been involved in carving up sections of the euro economy between themselves and it drafting and resisting legislation designed to combat it.

With the Democratic deficit in the EU vis à vis thé relative poverty of either oversight or checks and balances - price fixing, territory carve ups etc have flourished.

Examples are everywhere on Google. In uni I studied the very a cartel price fixing sugar and animal products that were sold into developing nations. It's hardly breathtaking stuff but it's endemic in the cross border multi national EU.

0 |

0 |

Trading laws being drafted by the big multi nationals to protect their interests, step on the little guy and prevent any social protections hampering their profit margins is the basics of it then.

I'll vote leave actually. I didn't realise a vote for boris and michael gove would help us in the fight against neo liberalism

www.telegraph.co.uk/ne...

0 |

Ruth Davidson on fire here attacking dodgy Boris. She's great. singke-handedly seen off the Scots Rebels now she's getting tore into the Brexiters.
Make her PM.

0 |

0 |

Boris Johnson's last libes straight out of that film Independence Day, "this will be our Independence Day"

crowd went nuts lol.

spastics

1 |

State of the dicks cheering his bumbling pre written rallying calls of shite.

If the out vote wins I hope we go into some dystopian future after the country collapses and I can hunt them down

0 |

I'm getting closer to voting out. This place fucking needs shaking up tae buck.

0 |

Vote out you'll still have the same cunts making the same decisions minus some restrictions that prevent them from being bigger cunts

In a nutshell

1 |

But they'll be democratically elected dicks....

Apart from the house of lords.
And the quangos

1 |

Apart from the fact only about 24% of eligible voters actually voted for them.

0 |

Wtf is with the constant stream of shite celebrities giving their opinions in the media by the campaigns? I just saw David Beckham giving his two pence worth. David fuckig Beckham.The great intellectual mind of our age.

0 |

Incase you were wondering what way your favourite celebrity is voting heres a nice list with loads of pictures so you dont have to read much.
www.mirror.co.uk/3am/c...

0 |

7 votes for leave in Takkis poll? Surprising.

So hardy coming to hardy tomorrow. Is anyone actually going to bother voting. Do y'all get the day off for it?

0 |

I'll find out what the goggle box ones are doing and vote accordingly.

0 |

I manipulated takki's poll to suit my own nefarious purposes. Sorry takki, but the future of Europe was at stake.

1 |

I am in hospital but will get out for an hour to make sure I vote.

Seriously...to see Farage and Johnson win this would be depressing

0 |

Im in France but have nominated someone to vote by proxy for me

0 |

you gonna do a soros with the aul stering, dairebhoy?

0 |

He who dares

0 |

He who daires

1 |

I'll be voting. The polling station is about 2 minutes walk, so it'd be turbo lazy not to.

0 |

"Do y'all get the day off for it?"

Why would you get a day off to nip to a polling station for two minutes?

0 |

So your still enjoying the benefits of freedom of movement then dvmc?

1 |

dvmc • 2 hours, 11 minutes ago
7 votes for leave in Takkis poll? Surprising.

So hardy coming to hardy tomorrow. Is anyone actually going to bother voting. Do y'all get the day off for it?

day off? unlikely but ill be down voting out de fuck

0 |

I'm not voting but i'll fine with the result either way as there's a lot of wankers to annoy on both sides

0 |

It's probably not going to change much, being realistic

0 |

zilch

0 |

Very much so Pav. Nothing will change for those already in the countries as I'm sure you well know.
Also, as the holder of two passports I can stand on virtue alone :-)

0 |

Good to see you'd deny the opportunities you had to others

1 |

In the result of a leave vote, would anyone consider leaving the UK?

0 |

I would but its interesting to see that dvmc will prefer to stay put in the evil grasp of euro-bureaucrats rather than return to the liberated UK

1 |

I was "allowed" to live in Europe before the EU and will still be able too after it falls. It has allowed me to do that easier. That's a fact. I also think the people of Europe should still have some element of free movement. As I said before immigration has nothing to do with it for me. I just think this current system, for so many reasons, is broken and corrupt. I'm certain a better way can be found that doesn't involve ever closer union and if voting out starts that fire that spreads to Greece, Portugal and further then I'm sorry but out it is.

0 |

Also ,I'm registered here as a Brit. I'm nearly certain I'll not be getting rounded up in anti UK pogroms but it could make my life more difficult. More of a direct impact on me than you, arguably. It's hardly martyrdom but worth remembering that nearly every Brit abroad is thinking first about possible effects on them personally, rather than what will happen at home.

0 |

get an Irish passport you be covered bai

0 |

We'll all be getting irish passports soon enough if Britain votes out.

0 |

dvmc talking complete shit from his foreign attic in Berlin. catch yourself on lad.

0 |

How do I go about getting an Irish passport?

0 |

You have to renounce your DUP allegiance first takki.

2 |

First you denounce your protestant god. Then head down to the post office and pick up a form.

1 |