Choose a discussion

Brexit 2016

Official thread.

I will be voting to Leave Europe.

what about you?

0 |

pavlovs dog • 40 minutes ago
Have any of you guy received from letters the leaveEU campaign yet...

No. I don't live in a Protestant place.

0 |

Neither do I SS? Nah pav read it there 10 reasons stated none mention immigration it's all about free trade and unelected euro commissioners etc

0 |

pavlovs dog • 1 hour, 10 minutes ago
Have any of you guy received from letters the leaveEU campaign yet...most of my immigrant friends seem to have gotten them over the last few days... oddly I haven't

My GF got one. I didn't, though.

0 |

My GF is an immigrant also.

0 |

I got one in andytown

0 |

Takki remortgaged the house to buy a Russian bride innit

0 |

Do you have an immigrant sounding name in real life, Mr fingers?

and lemac?

0 |

I do not

0 |

Sounds english tbf ;)

0 |

Lol

1 |

It's a taigy sounding name, I suppose some people would see me as a foreigner tbf

0 |

I remortgaged my wheelie bin to buy your ma, Wax. Such a waste of a good wheelie bin in hindsight.

0 |

True dat takki since she's dead and all :(

0 |

Leaving is insane 88.5million died in WW1 and WW2 - population of Europe in 2013 - 742.5m

0 |

My Granda invented the wheelie bin with a Jew boyo - My Granda RIP pimped waxy's MA

0 |

0 |

0 |

A Scandinavian saga on what Brexit would do to the border

0 |

0 |

That's alright for him who has a cosy contract with the city of London.

0 |

good buses tho

0 |

EU referendum: The verdict on both sides of the campaign – you can’t believe either of them

Oliver Wright chronicles the damning report from the independent fact-checking organisation ‘Full Fact'

www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

Farage says Shinners "have completely given up on any concept of what could be described as nationalism or independence" www.newsletter.co.uk/n...

0 |

Anyone else go to the public debate on ‘The Economic Implications of Brexit in Northern Ireland’ in Queen's yesterday evening?

0 |

www.washingtonpost.com...

0 |

0 |

The English have an obligation to vote Brexit. Not doing so will make the laughing stock of the World, particularly in America - similar to the state of the Jocks after that rejected their own opportunity at taking responsibility for their lives.
An act of complete cowardice it is to vote Remain.

1 |

0 |

Ah fuck, wrong link. Ballsed that up.

0 |

> The English have an obligation to vote Brexit. Not doing so will make the laughing stock of the World, particularly in America - similar to the state of the Jocks after that rejected their own opportunity at taking responsibility for their lives.
An act of complete cowardice it is to vote Remain.

0 |

> i.imgur.com/AugErv0h.jpg

0 |

I know what I'll be voting.

0 |

Vote against a union to break up another union to create a different union. Unionception.

0 |

What is the general consensus on here to the referendum?

Personally i'm voting out de fuk

0 |

I'm staying in like Flynn five starring it up

0 |

I'm just doing whatever the alliance party tell me to.

0 |

What is David Ford's position on all of this?

0 |

reverse cowboy

1 |

Starting to see a few brexit campaign(i.e. purely rascist) things on my facebook feed. Gonna have to do another fb clearout soon.

Can imagine its gonna get alot worse over the next month.

0 |

Voting Leave, we'll be 10 times better off as a nation with the British at arms length and just good neighbours.

0 |

with the EU* at arms-length,

I mean

0 |

That nhs propaganda ballix tv ad has had the opposite effect on me. Can people be that thick to be swayed by such shit?

0 |

Yes Muzka youre like 45 years old, surely you know this by now

0 |

People's stupidity will never fail to surprise me. I constantly cling on to hope even if I know it shall be snatched from me at any moment.

0 |

what way you voting Muzka, id be interested to hear how RP & Pav are voting, i simply dont like the fact that these fuckers are unelected by us and those that we do vote in our own local & general elections have next to zero power to implement any real change

0 |

I'll be voting to remain.

Nobody has said anything to convince me otherwise and I don't see Britain as a great independent that will thrive and provide a better life for all classes of people.

On a selfish level European funding will be cut to my work and other education facilities and I honestly don't believe the government will balance that by increasing budgets as they are constantly cutting budgets to education. I have no faith in the current government to replace losses in areas that need it

0 |

And I prefer European union to be involved in laws, policies and legislation and not for Britain to have no outside influence

0 |

Theres that much going round its hard to know whats going on.

Would the savings of being out be true...

Tempted to say stay in as europe is tremendous.

Might just write political independence for divis on the ballot.

0 |

I'd have to vote in...
the current current government decided to sit with the right wing radicals in the european parliment rather than have proper UK influence.

So much oif what were are told is wrong with europe simply boils down to the UK government choosing to blame europe for badly implemented laws.

In an increasing globalised world i can't see the sense of removing ourselves from one of the most powerful political blocs. There are so many issues that need to be dealt with on a international level it is nonsensical to be on your own... particularly when individual governments often make individual bad choices...

At least if a number of governments are force to work together there is a better chance of good ideas being promoted

0 |

Clegg out, all out.
Farage was right, Ireland is losing it's sovereignty in the EU.

0 |