Official thread.

I will be voting to Leave Europe.

what about you?

0 |

Absolute nutbars

0 |

Nutbars. Basketcases.

0 |

The domestic nutbar and basketcase industries are likely to be decimated as a direct consequence of Brexit.

1 |

0 |

0 |

Anti-intellectualism

0 |

0 |

Those who voted in the referendum are unelected. We should disregard that decision also.

2 |

One the two who brought the case voted Brexit ironically enough

Deir Dos Santos, a hairdresser and the other lead claimant, said: “Today’s judgment is a victory for everyone who believes in the supremacy of our parliament and the rule of law. I have never challenged the result of the referendum – in fact I voted for Brexit for the sole reason that I wanted power to be returned from Europe to the British parliament. But I did not think it was right for the government then just to bypass parliament and try to take away my legal rights without consulting parliament first.”

0 |

after the slow realisation of what "Brexit" actually means for us, and the lies that were told in the lead up to the referendum.......now that we've been given a potential out, people are STILL COMPLAINING?!

Burn it all.

0 |

Bonkers Britain. Nutbars. Basketcases.

0 |

clearly anyone who still supports Leave is a Fascist and a racist or they just can't fathom simple notions in their brain.

0 |

i think im all 3 tbh

0 |

www.belfasttelegraph.c... cheers Europe.. thankfuck we're leaving you

0 |

Yeah. Free market fuck you.

Now we can bail out as many private companies as we want

0 |

ack c'mon nai even you surely can see the maddness of blocking this, yes its effectively state aid but it leaves us with no direct US flight and could be a blow to our future economy

0 |

There'll be even less who can afford to fly to the USA post Brexit when our economy tanks along with the currency.

Thank God they blocked us throwing our money away.

0 |

United could just charge more for the flights... or people could just fly from dublin/london

It would make more sense to have better/ cheaper connections to london where you could get you transatlantic flight on a financially viable route

0 |

we already have a fuck ton of connections to London, its the pure hassle and cost of having to do 2 flights for any sort of decent trip thats a melt in this country

0 |

Sure Dublin's only 17 minutes away on the new road.

0 |

Tourism is at its peak here esp the amount of yanks coming in this is a blow. Most come through Dublin and get there's coaches up round derry, Belfast and North Coast then fk back off to Dublin to stay in there hotels which doesn't contribute much to us.

0 |

We cant do any more tourism?

1 |

Because tourist only ever stay in hotels under an hours drive from the airport they land at

1 |

In America "just down the road" is a 5hr drive. The yanks dont see it as a hassle to fly to Dublin and get buses round the place. Only us lazy small island cunts do.

0 |

The problem is RJ that there are certain heads who shout loudly about the efficiency of the market up until they are unable to compete. Then they look to the taxpayer for a bail out. Belfast International can't have it both ways. It's the same with Chain Reaction Cycles moving to Wolverhampton.

The politicians can't be shouting asset stripping when they supported the sale initially as a great example of a local company growing through being acquired.

0 |

Belfast flights are not competitive compared to Dublin. Our summer flights in the past few years have been about £900 from Dublin for the family, £1200-£1500 from Belfast.

0 |

www.lbc.co.uk/radio/pr...

1 |

I flew 1st class to florida from Belfast last year the lounge part in the airport was comical

0 |

bummin and blowin there Baz

0 |

Keep the bummin and blowin to the Cahal McCarron thread please

0 |

anybody want a bum?

1 |

Brexit: CPS considers complaint that leave campaigns misled voters

www.theguardian.com/po...

0 |

At least they are trying to learn what it is they voted for

0 |

Well, duh.
www.bbc.com/news/uk-po...

0 |

0 |

He probably just want to give some of the £700 millions back he picked up taking over 200 NHS services last week. He cares

0 |

In Blair we trust

0 |

Remainers (left holding the Brexit baby after the Leavers… left) “WTF?”

Leavers “We voted Brexit, now You Remainers need to implement it”

Remainers “But it’s not possible!”

Leavers “The People Have Spoken. Therefore it is possible. You just have to think positively.”

Remainers “And do what exactly?”

Leavers “Come up with a Plan that will leave us all better off outside the EU than in it”

Remainers “But it’s not possible!”

Leavers “Quit with the negative vibes. The People Have Spoken.”

Remainers “But even you don’t know how!”

Leavers “That’s your problem, we’ve done our bit and voted, we’re going to sit here and eat popcorn and watch as you do it.”

Remainers “Shouldn’t you do it?”

Leavers “It’s not up to us to work out the detail, it’s up to you experts.”

Remainers “I thought you’d had enough of experts”

Leavers “Remain experts.”

Remainers “There are no Leave experts”

Leavers “Then you’ll have to do it then. Oh, and by the way, no dragging your feet or complaining about it, because if you do a deal we don’t want, we’ll eat you alive.”

Remainers “But you don’t know what you want!”

Leavers “We want massive economic growth, no migration, free trade with the EU and every other country, on our terms, the revival of British industry, re-open the coal mines, tea and vicars on every village green, some bunting, and maybe restoration of the empire.”

Remainers “You’re delusional.”

Leavers “We’re a delusional majority. DEMOCRACY! So do the thing that isn’t possible, very quickly, and give all Leavers what they want, even though they don’t know what they want, and ignore the 16 million other voters who disagree. They’re tight trouser latte-sipping hipsters who whine all the time, who cares.”

By Ishtar Ostaria
Source: ft.com

1 |

That sounds like it was written by a tight trousered latte sipping hipster.

0 |

Brexit, Trump etc. All a reaction to the 0.7%, whose wealth has doubled in the last 6 years while the poorest have gotten poorer

www.zerohedge.com/news...

0 |

Every household will lose £1,250 a year because of Brexit, says Institute for Fiscal Studies

www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

i love all these figures, each family will be better off this, or worse off that or lose this... never ever in all my time noticed

0 |

You cant feel poor if yer already a tramp

0 |

Dunno how you haven't noticed, RJ

- Pounds weaker (less holiday money)
- Holiday prices have increased and will probably increase more, too
- General products are due to increase in price e.g. tech, household items, etc (we've already had loads of our suppliers say they are having to put the prices up due to the weaker pound making their parts cost more, so that is then passed on to the consumer)
- Fuel prices have gone up
- Food prices have gone up and will go up more

Can you give me any examples of the better off side? As I definitely haven't seen or experienced any improvement in costs personally.

0 |

other than the obvious pound slide, the rest are all the usual par for the course rises that we could hardly associate with Brexit, shit never gets cheaper, its always going up

0 |

what ones are par for the course? they've all increased more due to Brexit specifically. Suppliers are stating that. It's costing them more to buy, transport, import things due to weaker pound, so the end price goes up. Apple have increased their prices due to Brexit. Other prices have increased by more percent than usual price increases.

Can you give me any examples of the better off side?

0 |

winging it there RJ lol

1 |

takki coming in hard on this one..

anyways.. the teeshuck says we're better off in a united Ireland post-brexit so can we just all head off to Dublin in the green?

0 |

I'm just genuinely interested to know what Brexit supporters think has got better, or will get better. So far I haven't seen or heard anything positive which can be attributed to Brexit.

1 |

Sovereignty's gone up 0.3%

2 |