Choose a discussion

Brexit 2016

Official thread.

I will be voting to Leave Europe.

what about you?

0 |

lunatic ^

0 |

you're fucked lad. just apologise and tf will probably tell us to forget it.

1 |

??

0 |

Mkhitaryan and Ibrahimovic will be great to watch you would imagine.

0 |

2 |

0 |

I backed over bookings.. need a strong ref

0 |

Farages shoes ha

0 |

0 |

i cant operate nor understand twitter.. but what the fuck am i supposed to be outraged over?

1 |

Lol

0 |

Theresa May refuses to rule out deportation of EU nationals living in UK amid fears of ‘influx’ of migrants

Theresa May has refused to rule out the deportation of EU nationals living in Britain after the country leaves the European Union, amid fears that guaranteeing their rights at this stage could lead to a “huge influx” of migrants during the Brexit negotiation phase.

‘If we made that promise you could just see a huge influx…of EU nationals who would all want to come here while they have that chance’

www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

obviously Pav's and your Swedish g/f will be exempt Takk, i hear Baz and his mates have already guaranteed their status

0 |

Murdochs meeting with big Nige went well then

0 |

unreal the xenophobia and racism every Leave voter is responsible for, directly or indirectly.
Good to see Blair talking about a 2nd Referendum.
If there's 10 people on a plane hurtling towards the ground after engine failure and only 4 are intelligent enough to know the logical consequences of the event, but 6 don't agree but are divvy as fuck, and racist too - you don't listen to the majority do you. You do what is in the interest of the continent, the state and the individual, even the mad, racist divvies that voted out.
Sammy Wilson on Nolan this morning saying it's patronising for the elite to be telling divvy racists what to say and think but that's the whole purpose of evolution. The intelligent or even reasonably intelligent people aquire higher wages and better jobs because they are better people than the rest of us, and much better people than the type of insular, little islander, white trash racists that voted Leave because they don't have the brains or even the emotional capacity to realise or feel the damage they are doing to them own selves. So it's not patronising, it's the right thing to do. If you see somebody standing on the edge of a cliff then apart from kicking them over it and letting them die for being regressive little UKIP fucks that the World would be a better place without, you try and talk sense into them but because they are all little islander fascists who don't have any sense you have to distract them while somebody else sneaks up behind them and pulls them physically away from the periphery of that like it or not. Because it's out duty as more logical, better people.

0 |

but maybe all these "experts" are wrong. maybe all these "statesmen/women" are wrong.
maybe all the "scientists" and "academics" are wrong and some white trash racist from Carrickfergus who painted Sammy Wilson's constituency office on a prisoner release programme, is right.
Yeah, that's it. I've been blinded by the liberal, inteligestia agenda.

0 |

0 |

0 |

0 |

Thick racists on bbc1 now claiming they aren't racist and voted leave

1 |

watching this, "intellectual elite" time and time again.
since when did knowing the capital of Australia is not Sydney become such an attribute.

0 |

84% of those people have diabetes type 2 and they've been sold a pup. shocking

0 |

New lows on cable today and FTSE 250 coming off a cliff

0 |

ok tho, china invested in wrights

0 |

RJ Macready • 1 week, 2 days ago
A Prime Minister resigned. The £ plummeted. The FTSE 100 lost significant ground. But then the £ rallied past February levels, and the FTSE closed on a weekly high: 2.4% up on last Friday, its best performance in 4 months. President Obama decided we wouldn't be at the 'back of the queue' after all and that our 'special relationship' was still strong. The French President confirmed the Le Touquet agreement would stay in place. The President of the European Commission stated Brexit negations would be 'orderly' and stressed the UK would continue to be a 'close partner' of the EU. A big bank denied reports it would shift 2,000 staff overseas. The CBI, vehemently anti-Brexit during the referendum campaign, stated British business was resilient and would adapt. Several countries outside the EU stated they wished to begin bi-lateral trade talks with the UK immediately. If this was the predicted apocalypse, well, it was a very British one. It was all over by teatime. Not a bad first day of freedom.

A Prime Minister resigned. The £ today traded to lows not seen since before i was born. The FTSE 250 is down over 15% since the 2015 highs. The two main faces of the Brexit campaign have slumped into darkness with their tales between their legs and nothing to offer. The European Commission has made it clear that talks will not begin until the UK invokes Article 50 and the two main contenders for the PMs job say that is not expected to happen this year. The ECB has insisted all Euro Clearing Houses be based in the Eurozone and all European and American banks are actively working on relocation plans should Article 50 be invoked. If this was the predicted apocalypse, well, it's just the beginning. I hope you enjoyed your first few days of freedom RJ, it's all downhill from here.

0 |

Time for QE, less taxes, less regulations then.

0 |

And as if by magic

www.bbc.co.uk/news/bus...

0 |

"The FTSE 250 is down over 15% since the 2015 highs"

still not as low as Feb 12th 2016 nor anywhere near to Oct 10th 2014 and has a long way to go till it hits the low of Nov 25th 2011...

anyways, ive enough tins of beans to last out this blip

0 |

Brexit Bastard

1 |

Thats because the GBP move RJ - in USD, its at the lows since 2013. Its down 26.5% in USD terms since the day the European Union Referendum Act 2015 bill was introduced to the House of Commons in May-15

0 |

www.irishtimes.com/opi...

'In a foretaste of the Brexiteers’ fondness for Hitler analogies, Gove likened the peace process to appeasement of the Nazis in the 1930s and, implicitly, compared himself to the brave anti-Nazis who defied conventional wisdom to speak the truth.'

0 |

madness that.

He has no grasp at all. If he was in control back then this place be still in the dark ages with his luv of the SAS. kill as many as you like their always be more young recruits coming thru, he didn't think it thru did he lol

0 |

I didn't realise Gove presented a show with David Baddiel back in the day. Article in the Guardian about it which I can't be arsed linking

0 |

I actually believe more and more the political system selects sociopaths for success.

You can be sure the austerity politics will be super charged, all those working class leave voters actually supporting it.

It's been a mad couple of weeks all this.

0 |

0 |

Holy shit.

Gove: "Should we bring back capital punishment for rapists and nonces?"

0 |

NI needs to go it's own way. We don't have any benefits being governed by these people.

0 |

Unfortunately, I think we get about £10 billion in benefits from them lol

0 |

There isn't the industries or money to go it alone. Still too many fundamentals in government too.

0 |

For fear of sounding like ss, Gove is a dispicable human being, a complete and utter fucking zionist pig

5 |

get it out of you.

2 |

It's Rick Moranis I feel sorry for, looking like that cunt.

0 |

Cable traded 1.3000 but failed to break, for now...

0 |

'Rifkind says 'high proportion of the human race' agree with him about Gove being unfit to be PM'

0 |

Looks like even the Tory party dont think he can manage it. First round voting on the next leader -
Home Secretary Theresa May - 165 (50%)
Energy minister Andrea Leadsom - 66 (20%)
Justice Secretary Michael Gove - 48 (15%)
Work and Pensions Secretary Stephen Crabb - 34 (10%)
Former Defence Secretary Liam Fox - 16 (5%)

0 |

Fox and crabb eliminated. May will win it but not so sure any of them are capable of doing much.

0 |

Crabb's platform was actually not too bad from what I read of it

0 |

The more I read about gove the more I shudder if he gets new downing Street. Strongly Catholic, neoconservative, zionist and general fuckin prick. Absolute cunt.

0 |

Politics at an all time low. I can't believe they have managed to hollow out the game to such an extent. We are owned.

1 |

Andrea Leadsom has came out and guaranteed the status of EU workers living in the UK, so the May camp will likely beat her around with that stick for a while before slowly killing her off

0 |