Choose a discussion

Brexit 2016

Official thread.

I will be voting to Leave Europe.

what about you?

0 |

Each to their own RJ pal, old Molo still loves you mate.

2 |

is there a Tory government in London dictating to the people of the O6 what the situation is even when they don't want it, over-rising the very bedrock of the GFA & consent?

0 |

You know what this is.. BRITANNIA WAVES THE RULES!!

0 |

*waives*

1 |

Surely it is the end of days...Brexit has brought the dead back to life...
How was it on the other side molo... do have a taste for human fleah/ brains?

1 |

imagine voting Leave and being in bed with these clowns

0 |

The whole immigration issue is getting ridiculous and the leave side are starting to get desperate it seems. That's a shocking way to talk. Talking about millions of people like that. Mental.

0 |

0 |

Its Game of Thrones in real life

1 |

Prescient in an almost Homeland like fashion

1 |

the women are taking over, no wonder we men are all over the place being radical. I am embracing it man, the mushroom God was always feminine to me.
I am more prepared than most.
#strapon

0 |

Watch the guy behind him...
m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

Boris not running for leadership. May v Gove

0 |

Another big contract for Wright Bus from China, a lot of our investment comes from outside of the EU countries just shows those cunts weren't giving much back. Everything seems back to normal already does this not show what a power house the UK economy is! Not to sound like Trump but after recent terror attacks I think the strict checks will be a good thing for leaving and coming into uk and if anything it might see more people holiday at home.

0 |

^ Trump

0 |

you leave my fellow racists alone, us neo nazis have to stick together against you liberal cunts

0 |

Hopefully now that slug Gove has stuck the knife in Boris' back it might just make the Tories a bit harder to elect. I know the english like bowing to their elite masters but surely Gove or May are as hard to vote for as the unskilled sammidge eater?

0 |

happy days lads, everything's back to normal.

0 |

dufunk, not sure what you mean. One of the main arguments for leave was that we could start trading with places like China more, easier. But you're saying that we can already trade with China (Wright Bus deal) and a lot of our investment comes from outside of the EU countries?

0 |

FTSE250 is down 8%, GBP is down 10.3% and wew havent even invoked Article 50 yet. Neither of the main political parties have control of their parties. Doesnt exactly seem like 'everything is back to normal already'....

0 |

well the price of beer hasnt went up, tescos are still selling food at the same prices, my house still belongs to me and so far as i can see i'm not weaving my way in and out of burnt out cars and gangs of roving racists on the way home from my job which is still going good.. so far everything seems pretty fucking normal to me, but then again i dont own a multinational company nor am i part of the 1% who i'm sure are hurting like fuck but i just cant find it in me to shed so much as cunting fuck about that lat tbf

0 |

The UK Referendum – Challenges for Europe’sCapital Markets
A legal and regulatory assessment

onlineservices.cliffor...

0 |

as for my banking shares and other options, well i aint in no rush to cash out so i can sit on em for a few years whilst this all blows over

0 |

Boris pulls out 52 years after his dad should have done.

0 |

Surely, its a bit premature to talk about things blowing over before they really begin.

Although I have no doubt that you'll not be affected too badly in the long run, RJ.

It's those less financially secure that will run into problems...

0 |

lol RJ, you go mad about issues in NI politics that probably have very little impact on you, realistically. You give off about the religious folks here and the future your kids have to grow up in, even though what the evangelicals of NI get up to will likely have very little effect on you/your kids. Yet when Brexit happens, you, and especially your kids, could well feel the effects of it, you're making out like you dont care becaue "the price of beer hasnt went up, tescos are still selling food at the same prices, my house still belongs to me"...?

0 |

It's only been a week, prices will go up at Tesco with a weaker Pound. Graphics cards and playstations may also go up in price!

0 |

Takki walking straight into RJs troll liar

2 |

I know he was taking the piss Muzka. Hardly rocket science like lol. But thanks for pointing it out, oh wise one.

0 |

*CARNEY SAYS BOE WILL PROBABLY HAVE TO EASE POLICY OVER SUMMER

GBP selloff resumes

0 |

Its good to know that the whole UK economy is safe cause the chinese are sending a few quid over to Ballymena.

1 |

*ECB SAID TO WEIGH LOOSER QE RULES AS BREXIT DEPLETES ASSET POOL
*ECB SAID TO BE CONCERNED ABOUT SHRINKING POOL OF ELIGIBLE DEBT

Euro collapsing now, nothing to worry about though lads. RJ's still got his house

0 |

Problem? Print all day

Everytime we think our economy is taking a hit wr have the same solution. So much for robust and sustainable economics

0 |

1 |

Who knows RP... just as they get rid of corbyn they could start thinking about his much derided People QE

0 |

tคккเรςђเtt • 4 hours, 29 minutes ago
I know he was taking the piss Muzka. Hardly rocket science like lol. But thanks for pointing it out, oh wise one.

No worries buddy, here to help, can wipe your chin and help you up big steps also. It's no problem

0 |

0 |

Remember he got the sack from education minister cause he fucked it up and pissed off all the teachers. How is he going to run the country when he cant look after one ministerial position.

0 |

4 |

lol

0 |

Taiwans view of it all
www.yomyomf.com/taiwan...

0 |

*U.K.'S GOVE DOESN'T EXPECT ARTICLE 50 TRIGGERED THIS YEAR
*GOVE: WOULD ONLY TRIGGER ART. 50 AFTER EXTENSIVE PRELIM TALKS
*GOVE: WE ARE NOT GOING TO HAVE 2ND SCOTTISH INDEPENDENCE REF.

0 |

He's also making a speech during the minute's silence for the Somme.
Imagine Corbyn did that.

0 |

bs.twimg.com/media/CmL...

0 |

Micheal Gove looks like one of the aliens from Cocoon, after they had 200 people swimming in the pool.

0 |

0 |

Possible wheelmoon
www.gove2016.co.uk

1 |

0 |

0 |

0 |