I will be voting to Leave Europe.

what about you?

0 |

0 |

Ballex

0 |

Lol takki

0 |

I have this mental pic of Boris and the boys frantically clicking their heels together and chanting 'There's no place like home'...ruby slippers or not.

1 |

Sure Farage said we were headed towards recession anyway where we not? Oh wait...he said it yesterday

0 |

The thing about the labour party... they want to get rid of corbyn for not being pro-remain and replace him with some more convinced on the EU. How is that going to appeal to any of the voters who are pro-leave. I assume most of the pro-stay voters in england are labour voters

Corbyn was the only one in the last election standing up for the concerns of austerity on public services. The rest of the shit-bags wanted to pass the tory bill on welfare reform...

1 |

all a serious mess lol

0 |

dvmcv said he'd take full responsiblity... although clearly soyuz must shoulder some of the blame

1 |

So many arguments I am hearing about why people voted leave that had absolutely nothing to do with the membership of the EU. Like housing issues, schooling and even flags on City Hall.

Obviously the working classes in the Uk have been royally shafted by recent governments in favour of creating an FDI friendly climate for multi nationals. But they have been had completely.

Seems a scapegoat was needed and these people have fallen for the spin of the right wing power hungry elite hook line and sinker. Blame the foreigners and let's take our country back.

0 |

Any cunt that voted leave can't complain about a thing when it all goes tits up

0 |

Boris' first 'statement' since the referendum... in his salaried column in The Telegraph.

www.telegraph.co.uk/ne...

0 |

The man with the red case to make statement tomorrow about brexit think he was at glasto www.telegraph.co.uk/bu...

0 |

Essentially we keep all the good stuff but don't have to do a thing for it as Britain is special

0 |

again, lol

Rj saying the government should habe had a plan all along for potentially fucking up the industry his whole livelihood depends upon hahaha. take responsibilty pal. apologise to your work colleagues tomorrow.

0 |

Rj saying the government should habe had a plan all along for potentially fucking up the industry his whole livelihood depends upon hahaha, BUT what he voted against.*

unreal

I expect a few apologies to my face tomorrow morning and if they aren't forthcoming then I'm going to put their tyres down at lunchtime.

0 |

may God forgive you for what you have done because we will not.

0 |

Can people stop linking the Torygraph. Its just a posh version of the Daily Mail.

0 |

God sided with us Leavers and enabled us to make Britain Great again and stop the slide towards its eventual renaming to Islamabritain

0 |

so could the UK try to position itself as some kind of Swiss style tax haven/dodgy financial centre just outside of EU control now?

0 |

you mean it isnt already?

0 |

yes

0 |

London gave a lot of advantage to the financial industry with its low regulation in particular areas and the access to the common market. Brexit means the City will want to know if this will change now. That's why there are worries about business moving to Dublin

0 |

Surely it’s in the EU’s and particular Germany & Frances interest that the UK remains a strong partner with a healthy economy especially with regards to the financial industry we do a shit ton of trade with those 2 and a weak UK would mean job losses not just in the UK but also in Germany & France as well, if we catch a cold, they get a runny nose

0 |

to be honest Front Left Capital Management really dropped the ball here, we should all be rolling in cash over the whole pound dropping and stuff had Takki got his act together and convinced Gherks to do all the hard work on the advice of RP & Daire..

shame lads... shame!

0 |

Shambles

0 |

listening to the Nolan show we really are Fucked lol

unionists tho lol

0 |

I was listening to the Nolan show on Friday morning on the way down to Europe and the first caller on to discuss the implications of such a massively important juncture in our History was a woman whose question was “Now that we are out I want to see the union fleg above cityhall” I nearly crashed the car in rage ffs.. the first fucking caller and the first fucking thing that loyalists want to know is can we put the fucking union jack back up on cityhall... what little respect or sympathy I previously had for the increasingly marginalised loyalists went up in smoke to be replaced with outright fucking disgust that I swore come a referendum on this island I’m voting for a united Ireland just to piss the whole lot of em off regardless of how it will personally effect me.. fucking fleg! leek

0 |

at the moment it be in the best interests of everyone so wouldn't be a wasted vote RJ

Jim Mcalister earlier was saying it's a vote as a nation and the UK made northern ireland the success it is today? whaaaa lol

it's a basket case

0 |

RJ, that's why the leave vote won, unfortunately. People wanting the fleg back up, wanting the foreigners out, wanting EU money going to NHS instead... all fucking daft reasons or lies fed to them by absolute spoof artists, yet here we are ;)

0 |

0 |

It’s a bit disingenuous for the remain camp to lump all of us out’ers in with those sorts Takki, I couldn’t give 2 fucks about flegs and think both should be flown above cityhall tbh, I certainly don’t want foreigners out I simply want sustainable and smart immigration levels and I personally see the EU as this huge lumbering bureaucratic machine with too many chefs and no hope of any sort of meaningful chances of proper reform as it stumbles on towards breaking point swallowing up countries left right and center.

I don’t feel or consider myself European and therefore don’t want any laws no matter how few or how little an effect they may have on my day to day life being set by those I feel no affiliation towards, hence why I voted out.

0 |

What does it feel like to be European? A penchant for Sambucas in a city street cafe?

0 |

just been reading up on some editorials from a few of the big european papers.. this one was interesting from Germany's Spielgal www.spiegel.de/interna... particular these bits which simply reaffirmed my belief that voting out was the best choice..

"Britain's withdrawal offers more opportunities than drawbacks"

"A second benefit is that the British can now no longer block legislation when Europeans decide to join forces in areas where they are stronger together. The economic union must finally become reality so that national decisions can no longer jeopardize the common currency. The euro zone needs a unified economic government and a European finance minister commanding an independent budget"

"The same applies to foreign and security policy. A permanent, shared headquarters is needed for increasingly important EU military missions in places like Mali and the Mediterranean -- something that all EU countries want, except for the British, who have blocked it."

So basically yehaa the brits have left we can now turn the EU into even more of a State and erode even more powers from sovereign governments

0 |

Was only joking, RJ. I know there were a lot of leave voters who had reasonable reasons for voting how they did, and I've no problem with that. What I am saying is that there was clearly a lot of leave voters who voted based on daft reasons, lies or because they "thought it wouldn't matter", probably enough to have pushed the leave percentage up enough to win. After the results came out, there was plenty that actually said they wished they could change their vote now that they realise they'd been duped.

I got something very similar to this through my door. Although the one that came in to me was more like the official polling cards. Pure deceit. How many people could have looked at that and though 'this looks official, it must be true'? - www.huffingtonpost.co....

d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfr...

www.theguardian.com/po...

To be honest, I personally don't think that it is going to be all that bad. What annoys me the most about it is the false claims and lies which were used to suck people in, especially on the leave side (examples above). A massive political change has come part due to misinformation and spoofing... and on top of that, the leave side don't really seem to have any sort of plan or clue about what to do now. They're stalling as best they can. The whole thing has been shockingly badly run from the start, and I just think for a decision of this magnitude, it's not right/fair how it came about. There should have been a percentage win needed for the referendum to be won by either side. This would have protected everyone from the misinformed/non serious votes, and also been better for the nation as it would have meant that only a fairly agreeing public would cause a change, rather than an extremely split nation.

0 |

*vast majority of leave voters

0 |

lol, you seemed to have missed the first benefit there RJ:

"The fall of the British pound is the first warning sign, and we will soon hear about major corporations pulling their headquarters out of London and moving to places like Frankfurt. If the British opt for the Norwegian model, they will continue to pay billions in contributions to the EU without having a say in shaping the rules of the single market. It is doubtful whether this will heighten the appeal of an exit for other countries. Of course, this presupposes that EU negotiators take as tough a stance against London as they have promised."

0 |

who has more to lose? Britain who buys more from Europe than they do of us?

0 |

i don't see why they cant negotiate a compromise on entering the single market without the free movement of people

0 |

Labour is full of rat bastards, Corbyn shouldn't have pandered to the right with his shadow cabinet to begin. Tom fucking Watson like

1 |

Has anyone checked on dvmc lads? Getting worried here, gone as quiet as Michael Gove/Nigel Farage/BoJo

1 |

RJ - do you think Britons will just stop buying stuff from Europe? Buy the homemade goods instead? Oh wait, they dont manufacture anything in the UK anymore

0 |

Aye, but once we're out of the EU manufacturing in the UK will be booming again...

1 |

It isn't nice to see so many young people worrying about their futures. I haven't taken that lightly at all.

0 |

fucking Protestants. what is it about them they can't just be content with the staus quo and doing relatively ok as a European community? why do protestants always have to out protestant eachother (anglican/Methodist/Pentecostal/baptist) ... how many denominations do you need??
stop ballsing everything up.

0 |

I'd say the collapsing pound will be a boon exports though....as well as for for buying in the imports needed for manufacturing

0 |

We import a staggering $100 billion worth of goods from Germany and are their 3rd largest export market, with elections coming up in the new year and no doubt a lot of German manufacturing jobs tied to our love of all things BMW etc, id dare say Merkel won’t want to lose us as customers over a tiny thing like access to the common market without the free movement of people or at least some sort of compromise on it

0 |

Our food sector is top notch, people aren't wise buying EU produce instead of home grown our meet, poultry and fish are world class. Now we wont have any restrictions of trying to export it to new markets and could do much better in NI especially.

0 |

not to mention we will now have access to our waters outside the 12 mile EU enforced local fishery zone without any quota restrictions

0 |

remember how the fisheries were collapsing before the fishing quotas were introduced? (they are just about recovering now because the quotas are still too high)

How will leaving the EU affect the fact that UK governments decide to give fishing licences to a few large fishing companies registered in the UK rather than a load of smaller fishing operations

1 |

All this shit about EU deciding UK laws yet RJ's article demonstrates the UK's power to veto things the majority of EU countries want.

I'll miss having that power over Europe.

0 |