Choose a discussion

Brexit 2016

Official thread.

I will be voting to Leave Europe.

what about you?

0 |

I cant stand James McClean and his nonsense normally but for once hes actually posted something with a bit of sense under the circumstances.

0 |

Again, it's hardly some revolutionary act of rebellion. It was mentioned constantly coming up to the referendum and I'm sure it was mentioned by most of Ireland today. I don't see the big deal, I'd be surprised if he didn't suggest it

0 |

The whole make the UK great again just like Trump wants in America is a want to bring manufacturing etc back. The only way they can do that is to lower wages or a seriously devalued pound in order to compete and even then its probably still too expensive with some of our workers rights and regulations. I cant see how this is a good thing and will surely mean a load of businesses now head for the exit. Any companies that import goods or materials are going to suffer. Financials in London which is the backbone of the UK economy might leave unless they get some good deals from Fuhrer Boris.

I see the news reporting a spike in Irish passport applications. Also saw a poll on a news site there and 65% now want a united ireland lol.

0 |

But McClean's idea of a 'modern society' is in a United Ireland, you have to accept that's a perfectly democratic aspiration which he has a right to hold. He wasn't insulting or abusing anyone, nobody should be taking offence

The role models you pointed to in Frampton and McIlroy are I'm sure happy with the status quo as being part of the UK. That's their right we don't all run to call them idiots if they post something on Twitter which represents their Britishness

0 |

m.facebook.com/MILKTHE...

0 |

Scotland have to be away now ffs. England have looked after themselves. Question is > when is the best time for a United Ireland? Needs to be when both economies are somewhat aligned in terms of performance because we won't want to go into a shitter economy and they won't want to take on a shite economy either. Is there any cunt not getting an Irish passport?

0 |

A vote for a united right now would do more damage than good

0 |

I was thinking more about this today...

The EU might stump up a load of cash to pay for the integration of the North and South of Ireland as a fuck you to England.

If there is a flight of companies from the UK to the ROI then in the near future it may become a more attractive prospect

0 |

It's funny now that Boris is saying there is no need for a hasty Brexit and the EU leaders are looking at an accelerated timetable

0 |

exactly Pavlov. smite them.

0 |

If Scotland went first and as you say the eu put in incentives it would have a strong chance of the north joining the south and Scotland.

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...
Thersa Villiers and Arlene both saying there will be no border poll as "the test has not been met"? The majority of people here voted for something and the opposite has happened. Does that not meet the test? Stronger UK my hole.

0 |

none of the Brexit crew have any idea what happens next. like rabbits in headlights now it's happened. why have they not triggered article 50 already?
there is doubts about it all and a possibility that when they really, really think about what rj & dufunk have done, they will arc towards brexit-life or something.

0 |

brexit-lite*

0 |

Brexit through the gift shop

1 |

From The FT - i.imgur.com/ITFT96a.jpg

1 |

Brexit Planet Dust

1 |

I felt sick all day. I can't believe people would do this to their country. 100s of years of brilliant, brilliant history wiped out in 1 night by people like Boris Johnson & Farage & rj & dufunk.
Why? They can't even give a reason why.
"something something sovereignty", you are sovereign.
"something something NHS", Tory NHS austerity programme is nothing to do with Brussels.

2 sentences is all that took.

genuinely depressed here. can see the opportunity for Ireland & Scotland but always had a love & respect for GB. so sad to see it like this.
Michael Gove. Boris Johnson.

got told a funny joke today about it but in no mood for laughing. i'm going for a few stiff drinks here and don't think i'll be back on here. going to have a serious look at myself, did i contribute to this?
suggest you all do the same.

if there was ever any aggro on here between myself and anyone it was nothing serious. goodbye and God bless.

1 |

this is not a brexit.

0 |

brexit music for a film

1 |

soyuz • 4 months, 1 week ago

Official thread.

I will be voting to Leave Europe.

what about you?

1 |

How do you like your Brexit in the morning, i like mine with a kiss

0 |

Lol ah bless sparcy I think we'll be grand in this new isolationist far right country

0 |

0 |

.co/j5LS9paSOV

0 |

oopsie, meant to post thon - bs.twimg.com/media/Clt...

0 |

Were all fucked

0 |

EU Brexit referendum: France's Calais seeks border deal changes

The mayor of Calais wants changes to a deal which allows Britain to carry out immigration checks on the French side of the English Channel, after a UK vote to leave the EU.

Natacha Bouchart said Paris must act after Wednesday's referendum in which the UK voted to leave the EU.
"The British must take the consequences of their choice," she said on Friday.

Under the 2003 Touquet deal, Britain can carry out check in Calais to stop migrants trying to get to Britain.

www.bbc.co.uk/news/wor...

0 |

Theres probably gonna be a mad rush for the UK border now before any new immigration measures are put in place.

0 |

Has anyone seen anything positive about this all yet? Like in the news, or articles or anything?

0 |

Nigel farange has rendered him self irrelevant?

2 |

This is enlightening

ehill.com/blogs/blog-b...

0 |

lol

0 |

MTB • 4 hours, 8 minutes ago
Were all fucked

West Belfast was buzzing tonight. Never seen the place so cocky in a bit.

I would say,
'You're all fucked'

If it was up to me. We're all gutted for the English retards tho, don't believe me.

0 |

I would say, 'You're all fucked' ,if it was up to me.

We're all gutted for the English retards though.

0 |

You shouldn't be allowed to vote of you don't know what txt is off the top of your head. Or can name the capital city of New Zealand.

Like I say. Boris balls dropped.
What price now they still don't leave it? When they think of these voters ^^^^
#scumbags

0 |

genuinely wanted to leave it earlier but i just can't trust My future coin to genuine spastics like rj, dufunk and any other anti-brit grass is so stupid they'd jeopardize their own infant child's future. #scumbags

0 |

mad they have to read that from a stranger online lol. everyone I knew, knew not to vote for #scumbags

0 |

Fucking old people, ive watched a few of these voxpop type videos and it the same guff over and over. 75% of young people voted to remain. I hope all their pensions go to shit and the only way they can survive through their 70s and 80s and pay for their private health insurance now the NHS will dissappear is by doing the low paid crappy jobs that are currently being done by the foreigners they want rid of so badly.
www.facebook.com/skyne...

0 |

some genuine retards on here too reading this now. i put a photo of my new Nike Air Max up last week that got 2 replies and 87 views hahaha.

If I ever bump into anyone these days who i smell a brexiter off, I'm going to beat the shit out of you.

1 |

feel so sorry for the genuine English. everyone else will prosper from this.
Rj/dufunk and people like them have just ruined Shakespeare/Shackleton for all eternity.

I hope you 2 and every other dup voter gets cancer. Not even joking.

You ruined argubly the best thing about this globe, if you did indeed vote Out.

Shame on you. As an Irish Republican, I hope you get cancer. we like our emneties on a fair pitch.

1 |

2 ballons
no wonder the rest don't fucking stand up and say the guilty cunts

hope you All get cancer, the Out voters

the snitches

0 |

Football transfers. Glastonbury. Stone Roses cds.

Hahaha.

Don't even...
2 grass cunts

I'd love to fight you right now

0 |

ruined all 3 of them^

0 |

I swear to God. If I knew you ....

0 |

2 Grasses

0 |

Haha