Choose a discussion

Brexit 2016

Official thread.

I will be voting to Leave Europe.

what about you?

0 |

mm dont think they can report exit polls till after the vote closes

0 |

when is that? Also, are their voting locations in glastonbury. Surely 250,000 glastonbury votes, might be enough to swing it either way. Ha, UK is so fucked.

0 |

lol
content-sea1-1.xx.fbcd...

0 |

5/1 odds on leaving. Guess that's it over now.

0 |

remain 1/7 on Ladbrokes

0 |

It was 5/1 before it started

0 |

seems to be loads of low turnouts around Belfast.

0 |

Thats not good for the remain vote.

0 |

Yeah it's actually 7/1 in Betfred etc. It'll be a comfortable win. Should have stuck a couple of k on it a while back when the odds were better.

0 |

0 |

You have to love Boris, the big gulpin.

0 |

Hope if Johnson loses this he takes a gun to his head to blow out his brains but he only manages to really damage his brain and had to live as a vegetable the rest of his life, fully aware of the outside World but unable to communicate in any way with it.

0 |

*DONG*

0 |

0 |

0 |

0 |

52/48

0 |

58/42

0 |

420/Blaze it

0 |

YYAAAAASSSSSSS!!! COME ONE SUNDERLAND!!!

0 |

Pound is weakening against the dollar on these results

0 |

Decent odds now. 1/2 on Ladbrokes to remain. 370,404 leave vs 344,535 remain.. Still think it'll be a comfortable enough remain vote once they start closing the south of england.

0 |

East antrim and lagan valley voting out. DUP heartland theres a surprise.

0 |

haha

0 |

Ha - I thought it would have been a bit tighter there but wasn't surprised. All the shite areas that feel like they've been fucked over in the past while are wanting out by the looks of it. Here comes Basildon - never heard of it

0 |

All the places where big factorys used exist voting out.

0 |

Ohhh fuck Leave is pulling away here.

0 |

I always knew Welsh were no better than English. Lol at Scotland. Overwhelmingly want to stay in Europe and may now be dragged out by the very people who wanted them to stay in a Union. The irony is off the scale!

0 |

Leave campaign ahead by half a million.

0 |

Sterling is weakening at the minute, Leave is 1/6 fucking little englanders

0 |

It was $1.50 a couple of hours ago. It's now $1.37

0 |

Someone is going to make a huge amount of $$$$$$ out of this.

0 |

By the way, any fall in Sterling and any immediate hit to the economy is going to be down to scumbag bankers trying to score quick bucks from this turmoil - there is no economic reason whatsoever for any reaction on the financial markets straight after the vote - this Sterling collapse is evil leeches exploiting the financial markets to enrich themselves.

0 |

Did Ni as a collective over out or remain?

0 |

45% out 55% remain

0 |

Leave looks to have taken this. Northern Ireland is in for a rough few years ahead. Fuckin right wing tory supporting English wankers.

3 |

Leaving is being confirmed.

0 |

Cameron is a knob should never have called this. This is the end of the UK and the EU. Next up Trump gets elected and the world is fucked. I had a bunch of money to transfer out of the country too now its worth considerably less in a matter of hours. The english (and welsh) are officially cunts.

2 |

Stock markets round the world going nuts now.

0 |

All we need now is a dissident bomb today.

0 |

Andy, was apparently labour voters that swung it

0 |

Staggered that this is real :/

0 |

Fuck it im voting SinnFein in the next election. Hurry up and get an irish referendum on the go. Dont want to be British any more. They disgust me, cunts.

4 |

How do i send my British passport back? Im going to shit into it and post it to David Cameron. The cunt.

0 |

Simon Fein pushing for Border Poll. Win or lose, N.Ireland with a border up is fucked. Ohhh fuck, it's so fucked up.

0 |

Once again proving the voting public are morons

1 |

Sinn Fein

0 |

Shocked by the scores on the doors here. I don't really have a clue what is going on in the UK anymore I gotta say.

I'll be buying the Daily Mail from now on to be better informed

0 |

Actually don't know one open DUP voter or Brexit supporter in my circle. I must live some kind of insular existence in this place

0 |

2 |