what about you?

0 |

A vote to leave europe i imagine will be a step closer to a united ireland

0 |

Scotland first. Vote Out.

0 |

Mind the time Scotland bottled it?

0 |

Can't see it happening or even being that close.

0 |

Mind the time Scotland bottled it?

Yes

1 |

Anyone thinking the UK leaving Europe is a good idea is an idiot.

3 |

Theres plenty who will vote for it thinking it will stop all the 'immigants' coming over here and taking their jobs. If the uk becomes more prosperous than europe it will create an even bigger pull for immigrants. If it doesnt jobs will be lost and pay will be reduced.

0 |

I love a good portmanteau but Brexit is shit.

1 |

www.theguardian.com/po...

0 |

here we go

0 |

0 |

cleandirty • 1 week ago
Theres plenty who will vote for it thinking it will stop all the 'immigants' coming over here and taking their jobs. If the uk becomes more prosperous than europe it will create an even bigger pull for immigrants. If it doesnt jobs will be lost and pay will be reduced.

And how will said immigrants get into the country once we control our own borders again and have no one to answer to but ourselves?

0 |

BTW I'm voting to stay in

0 |

I'm figuring they get in the same way they get in now. Illegally

1 |

EU referendum on 23rd June www.theguardian.com/po...

0 |

people aren't considering the millions of British living in Europe, specially the retired who will probably return, rather than be non-eu residents, there will be major consequences for the NHS, housing etc etc.

0 |

They are, well cameron is anyway... I think the spanish primeminister asked him about ex-pats and cameron said they europe should treat them the way the brits treat others

0 |

I will probably be fucked if they vote to leave. Need to find out how its all going to work. I kind of hope because i already have Spanish paperwork i should be fine. I really don't understand how people can think leaving the EU is a good idea.

0 |

spoke like a scumbag economic migrant... RJ has your number

0 |

imagine coming down on Dave Cameron's side

0 |

katch.me/mickfealty/v/...

0 |

Infrica

0 |

DUP to recommend leaving EU to voters www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

0 |

Bloody sumguy going over to Spain and taking their jobs and soaking up their sun...

0 |

Sumguy can't you get an Irish passport?

0 |

If the UK exits then I think the number of Irish passport applications will go through the roof here.

0 |

From the the other ones?

0 |

Lol aye themuns

0 |

Heard few top orange men have them

0 |

NI will lose UK European funding but what about Irish citizens in the north. Will the Irish government still use European money here? A5 funding for example

0 |

Border checkpoints back then if they leave?

0 |

Not sure about that as there's a deal for movement between between UK and Ireland but not sure how the UK prevents people they don't want in the country coming in via Ireland to NI.

0 |

Yea will look into an Irish passport if it comes down to it. but its not even that, the whole community will be destroyed. And people on holiday will end up paying more as contract prices will go up for thoes who stay. The sensible people on here please vote to stay.

0 |

Does a vote to leave cause independent Scotland and break up of UK?

0 |

A not vote will probably lead to the breakup of the UK, lumbering NI with the one party tories state until the troubles mkII

0 |

Amazing the difference in the media coverage on splits in the tories over europe and the labour party over trident. The europe decision will affects every single one of us and possible have continent wide repercussions while trident would probably never be used.

0 |

The status quo for ni isn't great. If the UK exits I think ni is fucked. It'll become even more of a backwater to business and the funding that came via Brussels won't be matched by an English centric tory government. In fact there's some talk of snp members in Scotland voting yes to leave as it'll speed up the Scottish independence process with the tories exerting more influence over an independent UK.

0 |

DUP being incredibly short sighted here... more so than usual

1 |

I think they're going with gut instinct which is right wing tory leanings. It doesn't look great for them either way. Out of Europe and Scotland will look to leave I think. The Scots leave and ni becomes even more isolated. If things stay the same over time their voting block is diminishing anyway.

0 |

Not sure how a no vote speeds up break up of UK.

0 |

luggerotoole.com/2016/...

1 |

Nothing says Unionism like voting to leave a union .

1 |

Because it gives the scottish nats a gret excuse for a second referendum on UK membership.... I'd imagine scottish disillusionment with the life in the UK will grow as the impact of tory policies are felt (complicated by the whole trident issue)

... so they may be able to swing a vote for independence 18 months from now should UK leave the EU

0 |

0 |

Could win the uup votes if they decide to support staying in the EU, especially in rural areas and loyalist areas where the community workers milk the eu peace money

0 |

www.theguardian.com/po...

Staying in means Paris style attacks more likely to hit the UK.

Bit early for that card to be played. And they could have left it to Farage really.

0 |

Pro EU from Fintan O Toole

www.theguardian.com/co...

0 |

If Britain wants out of Europe they can start by leaving Ireland

2 |

1 |

IDS has a bit more gravitas than Farage though, RP

0 |