Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

Doesn't Trump represent an authoritarian regime in everything but name?

0 |

I think he has the potential to... but that doesn't mean the the term has lost its meaning. I suppose the checks and balances of the american democratic system sare supposed to prevent him from being one... but there does seem an eagerness to weaken them from the republicans

0 |

How Donald Trump Answers A Question

1 |

Not reported on MSM. Democrat consultants engaging in Voter Fraud, bussing in mentally ill Homeless people to "start shit" at Trump rallies and taking bungs for access. Honestly, bloody horrifying....

0 |

i.redd.it/mj20t3zuje9y...

0 |

Honestly, bloody horrifying... that anyone would still watch O'keefes cassette boy approach to smear campaigns and take them seriously.

He done the same thing with acorn and the same thing with planned parenthood. By cutting up the recording and re-editing them into a series of soundbites you have no idea what is actually going on.

I suppose they could be true be the guy refuses to release the original interviews... but given his past record of pumping out misleading edited videos it's highly unlikely.

Not sure if this has degenerated in some troll effort or we're watching you circle the plug hole, dvmc. Keep it up though

0 |

0 |

Tom Arnold saying he has the apprentice out take tapes and will be releasing them on Friday

0 |

Should have released them before the election

1 |

Yeah agree. Bit late not.

0 |

fucking Tom Arnold lol. I'll defend our Presdent against some clown who holds onto tapes for Max Effect. Balloon. Should have released them before I voted Trump. now I just want to kill e-Tom Arnold.

0 |

now Tom Arnold just looks like a weak sycophant you know.

0 |

which he is ...

0 |

Ok

0 |

yeah like people will care or Trump for that matter, hell the release will probably only cement his god like status amongst his voter base

0 |

0 |

0 |

Obama commutes Manning sentence

www.theguardian.com/us...

0 |

Do we have to sully Obama by mentioning his good deeds on the trump thread?

0 |

0 |

Trumps secret advisor...

eintercept.com/2017/01...

0 |

The tape is out, the FUCKING TAPE IS OUT!!

0 |

strap on, thereis a bloody strap on!!!

0 |

NO WAY

0 |

a 'bloody' strap on?

0 |

Wtf?

0 |

it would be. PROLAPSE! HE WAS IN ST PETERSBURG FOR ANAL PROLAPSE SURGERY.

0 |

You having a wee melt down?

1 |

Worrying that it's difficult to tell if this is drunken posting, MM being pushed over the edge or an actual thing

2 |

Hahaha

0 |

Lads, i'm off the drink. Doctors orders.

0 |

is there a link to the bloodied strap on video ?

Good to see Trump has put paid to the small monied elite running the country by forming a cabinet of billionaires

0 |

'Our military and police will protect us but most of all
GOD will protect us.'

Someone fucking shoot this cunt ASAP

0 |

Still waiting on the sniper

0 |

He fair laced into the previous government/politicians

0 |

What a load of undeliverable drivel. He is good at the shit talking though.

0 |

1 |

1 |

I was at this rally. There was more people there. imgur.com/a/rFfX4

0 |

You ok munchingmonster? Very erratic behaviour recently.

0 |

Does it come across like that? I'm good man, just fucking with you all.

0 |

Ok

0 |

this and the OA recommendation mm - that's 2 strikes

2 |

Rioting in DC. I have photographs. uu.sh/ttfE3/cfbc574a9c...

0 |

But no video :/

1 |

Stay safe, pepper spray in the air.

0 |

Here is some video

0 |

All references to climate change have been removed from the white house website.

0 |

well at least hilarys emails gerry... so what if the whole word burns

0 |

The amount of melters on facebook today saying how shit trump is and how stupid america is, are the same melters who voted to leave the eu.

1 |