Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

dvmc, that two page synopsis was in the brief, labeled as "Disinformation" Trump didnt read it, and the fact its labeled like that, meants that they werent really concerned with it. So understanbly Trump didnt read it. Apparetnly they intelligence agency will be briefing senate tomorrow about their investiagation, and I think theres a tonne more to come out regarding the relationship between trumps team and russia.

0 |

Hi Matthew long time no see how's you man.
After reading complete lies in the newspapers the last lot of years nothing is fairly obvious to me unless it can be 100% proven. I honestly do think the media from the very start were out to get him. They declared him dead many times and there he is, president. I find myself more like Kramer these days in that episode of Seinfeld... "THE ALTERNATIVE MEDIA JERRY! THAT'S WHERE YOU GET THE TRUTH! ...

In the 90s I thought that absurd...

0 |

I'm never going to try and persuade anyone off here, but the timing between the podesta email leaks and the 'fake news' meme was perfect. The message being, to me anyway... "ignore the content people, it's all evil hacking and Russia and ya know we'll its all fake news anyway look here's week upon week of headlines about how right now you shouldn't believe anything you read, unless, errrrr, it comes from us".

The modern media remind a bit of the Pharisee und the Sarricee. Once all powerful gatekeepers and the route to anything worthwhile, worldly or not, was through them. The exact same illusion seems to be shattering these days, ppl don't believe the media is an honest fourth estate because it isn't.

0 |

They declared him dead so many times because they didn't could on the ignorance of the a significant proportion of the american voter, Trumps ability to lie so brazenly, and his supporters willingness to buy into his lies.

Trrump called it when he said he could shoot someone in the street and they would still vote for him

0 |

People didn't ignore the content of the podesta emails... it just there was nothing truly juicy in them apart from them pizza shop kiddie sex dungeon story which actually did turn out to be fake news

0 |

What?? The pizza shop kiddie sex dungeon was fake??

0 |

Have you really looked into that Pav. Honest question. I'd recommend anyone to watch a thing on YouTube called "pizzagate a primer". Think it lasts about half an hour.

I mean... It is honestly worth watching. If anyone comes away thinking there is *nothing* odd about those emails, well then they have a nicer take on human behaviour than maybe I do.

0 |

Check it out first lads... Then opinions!

0 |

They suggested she was setting up meetings in Morocco as Sec of State on receipt on foundation donations did they not? Then, even without wiki leaks there was allegations they were up to no good with the foundation.

0 |

Sure thing blurt

1 |

This, dvmc?

0 |

Actually they are briefing committee in just over an hour www.intelligence.senat...

0 |

Yeah that's it takki. Right I'm for the dentist now. If yis have time check it out...

KEV OUT

1 |

i thought the whole pizzagate thing was another long line of 4chan/russian hoax's

0 |

Anyone ever watch Nixon with Anthony Hopkins. Great film. Watch it again before Trump get inaugurated, cause Trump is going to be 100 times more insecure, paranoid and dangerous.

0 |

Will have a gander. To be honest, the whole things sounds ridiculous, but I do like these sorts of videos so I can don the hat - i.imgur.com/fFsjwxL.jpg

0 |

link us up, mm

0 |

www.xtra-vision.ie

0 |

lol

www.thedailymash.co.uk...

0 |

Fucking Dentists are butchers. *Bangs on tooth with small hammer* "Does that hurt*

"mmnmmsfkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk"

Anyway...

RP.com - The Clinton foundation is really where it all leads some say. A lot of people involved in the pizzagate thing could be considered nutters, they widen it out too much and attempt to localise it too certain spots. Some of it, has been really really interesting citizen journalism though, to say the least....

0 |

Hmmm, the part of my post about the Clinton foundation dissapeared. Bunker time again!

:) Just one example was the very shady case of the Clinton official (back on the payroll at last check in DC) who got busted bussing 30 Haitian orphans over the border to the DR. They weren't orphans...

0 |

Just for you Pav, take a night off and enjoy...

:)

0 |

Are people actually giving pizzagate some credence here? It's the biggest load of nonsense ever www.nytimes.com/intera...

1 |

You can't convince someone who is into stuff like pizzagate with a link to a MSM article tbf

0 |

Donald Trump press conference: Folders 'containing his business plan' appear to be blank

www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

Trump watching hentai in a cinema full of Russian heurs is more credible than pizzagate ffs

0 |

Make your own mind up Gerry. Why is the owner of this pizza place GQs 45 (or 49th?) most important man in Washington? Why did he visit the WH so many times...anyways.

Take a half an hour, watch the video, listen to what these people are saying, and then tell me/the interweb what you make of it. It's not as as Paedo scandals involving those in positions in power (Recently in Norway and our own past...) are made from whole cloth. Take some time, check it out, it's certainly interesting watching even if you do think its horseshit, which is your right. But at least check it for yourself before making a judgement.

Also watch PEOTUS dancing for three hours to never come down. Definitely do that :D

0 |

It's pedogeddon!

0 |

please, mm, "PAEDOGEDDON". In the states too long mate!

0 |

This guys is a total idiot.

0 |

Carson is a card carrying cretin and no mistake.

0 |

Poland is NATO.

mobile.nytimes.com/201...

0 |

Great. Now Trump will look like a dick with every nato country when he pulls them out.

0 |

1. Why would he pull them out?
2. Why are they there? A few armoured units is absolutely nothing. Wipe out battalions there as a 'deterrent'. There is nothing deterring about it if you even think, Russia has interests on moving westwards.
3. Why doesn't Europe maybe, errrrr, protect itself? It isn't as if the technology or manpower aren't here. German and French military equipment is still better or good as anything Russia has.
4. The nukes are the deterrent and always have been and will continue to be so.
5. Poland and the baltic States have had their hat out for a long time, they simply assume America will protect them. From whom?
6. Russian military capability is quite overstated. It's large, but the days of land warfare in Western Europe are over. Russia has tried to professionalise its military but the ideas of horizons being filled with T 52s are over. The pockets don't get filled that way anymore. Proxy war, as initiated in Yemen and Syria is how it rolls these days. America lost Syria, but the new 'showdown', which is what the machine demands, is arguably to be seen when the disaster in Venezuela reaches boiling point.

0 |

Or maybe those devious russkies will pull a sly one and roll into donegal when the guards down.

Who knows?

0 |

They act as a deterrent in case little green men appear over the border to destabilise the countries in a similar way to Ukraine...

should they end up coming into conflict with US troops them there repercussion will taken more seriously

1 |

So American troops in every single country of the world which borders Russia. Gotcha. And if any other country decided to do the same?

Right back on this some other time night kids xx

0 |

If russia didn't make a habit of taking little bits off its neighbours or launching destabilising border wars with 'vacationing' soldiers, I'm sure they wouldn't be so eager to have US troop stationed there.

1 |

Chicken and egg comes to mind

0 |

Only if you decide its okay for Russia to determine the foreign policy of other countries because they happened to be run as soviet dictatorships in the past

0 |

Poland invited them in. US welcome everywhere in every state which borders Russia. They maybe all appreciate intrinsic Western values as opposed to the kleptocrocy which Putin offers.

0 |

Well, it's a case of choose your Hegemony, right? Why in the name of sanity, the West appears to still want, or why Russia wants to be even appear to be on a war footing with each other lies at the feet of the elites in both countries.

What Obama said about Russia recently was pretty spot on, it is a joke of a country. It produces nothing anyone wants apart from natural resources and military equipment. For Russia, it seems (to me anyway) it's expansionism is about restoring some level of prestige it lost after the 'shame' of the past 25 years.

Think its arguable that what happened in the Ukraine could in no way be compared to any possible incursions into the borders of NATO members like Poland, or the Baltic states. But, you could definitely understand the fear there considering the horrors they endured under Soviet rule.

Just, constant war - finish one up and find the next enemy...Utterly depressing. With all this anti Russian talk recently (and of course the inverse in Russian media or RT etc) are they shaping us all up, for a possible set to in a few years?

0 |

I mean, I understand the idea behind the troops being a deterrent. Russia is, was and probably always will be devious as fuck. But for Gods sake way, nearly 30 years after the end of the Cold War do we find ourselves back in the same spot? When the EU & US began its absolutely blockheaded approaches in the Ukraine couldn't they not foresee how this would be interpreted by Russia and how these attempts to 'win' away the Ukraine from Russian influence would go down with someone like Putin? A simple mistake?

Poland et al are, to the US, NATO partners but also Clients, customers. In whose interests really is it not have completely normal relations with Russia would be the question.

1 |

haha couldnt make it up..

"Trump May Have a $300 Million Conflict of Interest With Deutsche Bank" www.bloomberg.com/news...

"Trump's plans could double US GDP growth by 2018, Deutsche Bank says" www.cnbc.com/2017/01/0...

0 |

couple of crackers from the Daily Show

0 |

Interactive map of the NATO/reds stand-off.

foreignpolicy.com/2017...

0 |

How Vladimir Putin won Republicans' approval

0 |

Kind of scary that the republicans are selling authoritarianism so strongly...

0 |

Such terms have lost their meaning in the modern era

0 |

really... I don't follow

0 |