Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

Did he just say that Russia *did* hack America??

0 |

Yip

0 |

Yeah, he did! EH??

0 |

This is the weirdest thing i have ever witnessed

0 |

It's complete nonsense isn't it?

"We are gonna do great things. Greatest things. Really the best things. And we have great people, truly I love my people. China."

How the fuck do you take interesting quotes from this guy as a reporter.

1 |

It reminded me of this - . Was like someone stumbled onto the stage back accident and just tried to wing it

1 |

Any bookies running a book on him being impeached within the year?

0 |

Yes, but the odds are a bit wank
www.inverse.com/articl...

0 |

He may be a cunt but you don’t create an empire like Trumps without a bit of gumption and a really good team behind you, so I imagine he wouldn’t have accepted the job without knowing that he was in the clear and had no risk of the embarrassment of an impeachment which would effectively kill of the cunt

0 |

Has it not been clearly documented that he'd have a bigger empire if he'd just stuck all his money in the bank?

1 |

doesn't matter about the state of it, its still a big fucking deal to build up something to the size he has even if its all balanced on a house of cards

0 |

Rj that whole post is nonsense mate I'm sorry.

5 |

The prick was born into millions and his wealth is greatly overstated for a start, there is 100% loads of dirt on this cunt sure some of it is already in the public domain!
Tax, sexism, racism dogdy dealings and conflicts of interest all over the place-there's no doubt more information will come out about him.

0 |

RJ, I think your missing what I'm saying. Hasn't Trump actually decimated his own wealth rather "build up" anything?

We're talking about a guy that give an exclusive deal to selling his meat in a stationary/gift shop.

1 |

he owe's billions. he's a paper billionaire.

one read of that Howard stern article you know this isn't someone who is in control and runs a tight ship.

0 |

Trump didnt create the empire RJ. He inherited. And since he took over it, his bankruptcies have brought the value down over the last 30 years by about 60%. He has essentially been running it into the ground for years.

1 |

hollywood baz • 11 minutes ago
he owe's billions. he's a paper billionaire.

according to the calculations I posted a few days ago he is only a paper billionaire in the negative sense... in that he is $1.8 billion in debt

0 |

any other walk of life he would be called skint

0 |

What wayne was talking about was the statistic that if Trump had simply put the inheritance he got from his father into a simple investment program, he'd be worth way more money than even the billions he claims he's worth. Of course, he's probably lying and overstating that worth too, so he's an utter failure, business wise.

0 |

I’m treading a dangerous line here ffs where i could come off looking like a Trump supporter... I hate the man, he’s a fucking balloon and the worst kind of human being and somehow he’s about to become the fucking president!? anyways all I merely was saying that surely by now if there was something out there in his vast history of cuntishness that could legally stop him from becoming president it would’ve raised its ugly head by now.. that’s all…

I know he’s a cheat, fraud and probably worth a tenner but how in the sweet fuck has he managed to steer a clearly sinking ship, through a minefield, whilst being hunted left right and centre and not got his toes wet??? Surely by now the Trump Empire (which I know he inherited and has run into the ground) would’ve collapsed under its own weight?

2 |

Fear and Americans or at least 47% of them beingutter morons-that's the only reason.

0 |

Unless he has a criminal record or committed treason anything ropey he has done in his past can not stop him from coming President. He has not been convicted or anything in his past or now. He isnt on trial for any crimes, and unless something like that comes out, resulting in a criminal trail, not a thing they can do. He is the legally elected President Elect.

0 |

yeah but as Pavlov says he owes billions, to whom? surely that mean he can be leveraged?

0 |

sure he pretty much said what he wanted and got elected from blatant racism to slegging the disabled the list is endless as well as thousands of lies lol

so don't think it matters too much about dirt anyone might have on him that be under wraps RJ. the fella is a walking buffoon. great entertainment tho lol

0 |

RJ Macready • 1 minute ago
yeah but as Pavlov says he owes billions, to whom? surely that mean he can be leveraged?

Its his company's debt. And even it it was personal debt, thats not a crime.

0 |

hulk - it was really only about 26% of the US voting population voted for Trump. Though I suppose you could say that the 48% of eligible voters who didn't vote for either Clinton or Trump were morons too.

RJ - the sweet thing about blackmail is that the threat of it is usually enough to keep someone in line. Russia might have a tonne of leverage on Trump, but never have to use a single drop because he knows they do. Maybe this little leak was a warning shot 'see what we can do to you' kind of thing.

0 |

Would fucking hookers be an impeachable crime then or sexual assault because he's on tape doing one of those already-bound to be more proper dirt on that scumbag like.

0 |

I think maybe he can only be impeached for crimes committed during his term?

0 |

doing it in a foreign country might not be impeachable ... but lying about it could.

Clintons impeachment case was for lying about sexual relations rather than having them... then it wasn't sucessful

0 |

Pretty sure you can be impeached for historic crimes no?

0 |

"Impeachment is a process in which an official is charged with unlawful activity while in office"

it wasn't impeachment i was talking about more, you had to meet certain criteria to even get the job and you'd think Trump with his history wouldn't meet that criteria

0 |

CHARGED while in office, I reckon if a historical murder, rape or massive tax evasion was discovered while someone was in office get would be impeached.

0 |

The president can't be charged with a crime during the course of the presidency... impeachment acts a sanction to keep them in line and remove them from office.

I imagine if they were charged with a historical crime they could be prosected for that... unless they pardon themselves...

0 |

hulk • 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
Would fucking hookers be an impeachable crime then or sexual assault because he's on tape doing one of those already-bound to be more proper dirt on that scumbag like.

This is the criteria from the constitution. So it seems even if you have had past convictions, you can still run for President.

Qualifications for the Office of President
Age and Citizenship requirements - US Constitution, Article II, Section 1
No person except a natural born citizen, or a citizen of the United States, at the time of the adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the office of President; neither shall any person be eligible to that office who shall not have attained to the age of thirty-five years, and been fourteen years a resident within the United States.
Term limit amendment - US Constitution, Amendment XXII, Section 1 - ratified February 27, 1951
No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once.

0 |

Not even inaugurated and we're talking impeachment. That document seemed one last throw of the dice and it has made CNN et al look absolutely absurd for running it. Golden Showers with Russian hookers, the man doesn't even shake hands with people unless he has too.

Looking forward to that wall going up. I've heard there's neither ropes or big ladders in Mexico so it should be problem sorted really.

0 |

I don't think CNN did run the golden showers thing, I thought it was just Buzzfeed?

0 |

no they didn't they just reported that the dossier of unverified information had been given to the president and the president elect.

0 |

Apparently a magazine in America is offering $1 million for this video of Trump and the golden showers.

0 |

They didnt. I was thinking about this. I dont think Trump is intelligent enough to get hung up on the language CNN used, or if they did or didnt say alleged enough, when they brought it up. I honestly just believe he's demonized CNN, because they were the first channel he watched. Also, he wants to make an example of them. Point is, Trump loves to get them to dance to his tune. He did the same with NY Times, and after he met with them (even though he was pissed at first they didnt come to see him), he loved them again, cause they heaped attention on him.

0 |

Russian mafia will bite with that offer Takki.

0 |

Actually this BBC article takes things even further. It goes further than Buzzfeed, NY Times and The Guardian. www.bbc.com/news/world...

0 |

You have to wonder what he's trying to do though - I mean, he doesn't really need to care about reelection for 3.5 years, he won't give a shit about Republican's midterms. He's genuinely just so narcissistic that he can't shut up when someone even vaguely insults or attacks him. Like, during the campaign it was clear that when he kept quiet and didn't say anything on Twitter etc. that his polling numbers went way up, anytime he opened his gob they dropped like a stone.

The only other alternative is that he's causing a fuss for distraction purposes, which is probably a bit of it too.

0 |

Also, BBC and other extremely reputable news sources (kev told me that they were the best news source around) were offered the dossier ages ago, but chose not to run it as they couldn't prove its truth/authenticity. Once someone else decided to put it out (Buzzfeed - lol) it was a free for all.

0 |

He loves the drama. Was reading last night that the papers next to him at press conference were all blank pages. Trumps staff wouldnt let reporters near them. You could see from photographs, that the folders werent labeled, and there wasnt a glimpse of printed words on any photos.

1 |

It is quite scary the way Trump is already starting to pick and chose the news/media sources he will speak to, purely based on how they report on him. Could get to the point where he only speaks to the media organisations which report on him favorably, or who his office can basically tell what to report.

0 |

I much more interested in that CNN reported there was:

"The two-page synopsis also included allegations that there was a continuing exchange of information during the campaign between Trump surrogates and intermediaries for the Russian government, according to two national security officials."

They reported this despite it floating around for months and no one can confirm it or even really began too. It just seems like such an odd move considering the holier than thou act about fake news recently.

0 |

The president rarely does press conferences. Obama did a lot, but even then it was maybe a couple a year. The press secretary does it every day. Actually just realised, its doing to be such a pain for him to not tweet, and if he starts firing off tweets while sitting in the oval office, its going to be a fucking shit show. LOL.

0 |

dvmc, does it not seem fairly obvious that was the case? Roger Stone's tweets leading up to the Wikileaks stuff show he was well informed about Russia's hacking

0 |

Well, tbf, under Obama, all questions and questioners were pre screened so the sort of chaotic, "who's next" thing with trump is at least approaching honesty.

0 |

I’m looking forward to the tweets from the oval office

“just met with NSA & NRO Directors, great guys talked at length about aliens and Roswell but sorry folks no UFO’s gutted”

0 |