Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

0 |

Walter white to head up DEA

"We want to fill this nation with red, white, and a whole lot of blue."

0 |

Make Mordor great again.

i.imgur.com/Iu5IOeX.jpg

0 |

CIA complain about foreign powers interfering in elections. Huh?

0 |

Their just pissed off that Obama isn't following the playbook... Once the Spook meddle in the country you suppose to launch a brutal crackdown on political dissent. Once the protesters start getting shot/ arrested and tortured, paramilitary rebels can begin to operate and regime change can begin.

Its textbook stuff

0 |

Trumph.

0 |

Him and Kanye have been buddies all along www.bbc.co.uk/news/ent...

0 |

usuncut.com/news/harva...

0 |

Can't get over the amount of times he responded to this.

0 |

That didn't sow up the way I expected it. Must have to click it to see the convo

0 |

Those aren't responses. Folk are just retweeting his old tweets. I thought it was today, and he was going back to the birther stiff again.

0 |

Ah. I'm a spastic.

0 |

His stance on Israel lately is pretty fuckin horrific tbh. Tweeting about Israel staying strong turns my stomach tbf.

0 |

He is going to set the ME on fire...

0 |

Getting a wee bit surreal now. Trump defends and praises Putin over current president and then is retweeted by the Russian embassy.

0 |

Kev lvl putin love on display by the trumpster

1 |

"Well, I just want them to be sure, because it's a pretty serious charge, and I want them to be sure. And if you look at the weapons of mass destruction, that was a disaster, and they were wrong. And so I want them to be sure. I think it's unfair if they don't know. And I know a lot about hacking. And hacking is a very hard thing to prove. So it could be somebody else. And I also know things that other people don't know, and so they cannot be sure of the situation," Trump responded when asked why he doubts intelligence reports of Russian hacking.

0 |

The CIA & Military Must have contingencies for some sort of take over of that office.

0 |

Its painful to read/ listen to him

0 |

Trump that is... Not Soyuz

2 |

President John McCain

0 |

Sanders printed out a gigantic Trump tweet and brought it to congress

i.redd.it/wy9wnzp5sr7y...

0 |

At least you can trust Donald to do what he says he'll do

0 |

Turns out he is a negavtive billionaire
www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

Mitch McConnell ignoring cabinet confirmation procedure he demanded in 2009

inkprogress.org/mitch-...

0 |

The same idiot that filibustered himself because a Democrat agreed with him.

0 |

Snakes, snakes everywhere

0 |

It was foretold....
www.snopes.com/trackdo...

0 |

Schumer sends McConnell back his own 2009 letter on nominations

ehill.com/blogs/floor-...

1 |

been following him on fakebake and it is amusing how easily riled he is plus how nonpresidential & statesmanlike he actually is but anyhoo some of what he spouts makes perfect sense, for example..

Why in the fuck shouldn’t the US and Russia be friends?
Why shouldn’t he punish US companies who relocate plants to Mexico and then ship the products back into the states?
Why should the US foot the bill as the worlds police or have its fingers in so many pies

0 |

It may just be the natural Orwellian switch from war with Eurasia to East Asia. Or he may be told to shut the fuck up and carry on the Russia animosity.

0 |

or maybe he cant be arsed with war

0 |

Being friends with Russia would be good but it isn't a matter of just having a beer and deciding to be buddies. Despite what the kevs of this world believe, russia enjoy interfering in other nations affairs and may have expansionist ideas in eastern europe.

That idea has merits but if there were a fairer redistribution of wealth in the states and proper investment in education and training (and a fairer distribution of wealth) then it wouldn't be a problem.

The US acts as worlds policemen to maintain as degree of global stability and it benefits American business/ strategic interests. The stability benefits other countries too, acting a check to Chinas ambitions in East Asia for example. Many smaller nations there appreciate this. Obviously it tends to go a bit overboard sometimes

1 |

By beer u mean vodka and by buddy u mean comrade one assumes

1 |

Is part of the whole 'friendship' he covets with Putin and Russia not so they can both rape the fuck out of Syria and split the profits that their oil lines would produce?
He is a cunt-totally plain and simple, there is always an ulterior motive with men like him.
This whole 'greatest country in the world' speel that yanks constantly come out with disgusts me, they are the most recent empire who has raped and pillaged the world and nothing more.

1 |

“Being friends with Russia would be good but it isn't a matter of just having a beer and deciding to be buddies. Despite what the kevs of this world believe, russia enjoy interfering in other nations affairs and may have expansionist ideas in eastern Europe”
America are the masters of interfering in other nations affairs, heck they wrote the book and the tv show, maybe Trump see’s this sort of interfering policy that has went on for years as something he can’t be arsed with, he’s looking inward instead of Americas policy of continually looking outward. So what if Russia has eyes on getting back some of the Baltic states or China wants to own the seas around it, what has it got to do with America apart from the obvious treaties and so forth, maybe instead of continually butting heads with the other 2 superpowers they can sit down and resolve these issues as maybe not mates but acquaintances instead of untrustworthy warmongering fingerpointers.
“That idea has merits but if there were a fairer redistribution of wealth in the states and proper investment in education and training (and a fairer distribution of wealth) then it wouldn't be a problem”
I see no wrong in his policies of bringing jobs back to America or punishing those that ship them overseas, that alongwith his build a wall shite is what got him elected, if he’s not gonna fulfil one he better fulfil the other

“The US acts as worlds policemen to maintain as degree of global stability and it benefits American business/ strategic interests. The stability benefits other countries too, acting a check to Chinas ambitions in East Asia for example. Many smaller nations there appreciate this. Obviously it tends to go a bit overboard sometimes”

That’s the thing its America’s attempt at being the worlds police that’s causing all this instability, they want to shove their brand of democracy down the throats of everyone regardless of cultural differences and as for China they have a right in their own backyard to do what they want within reason and it’s up to the countries in that region to sort out their own problems or to counter China and America sailing a few carrier fleets into the south china sea’s on exercises helps no one and simply raises tensions

Like I said his polices whether or not they actually come to fruition are worth a try instead of the usual same old shite we would’ve gotten with a Hilary government, as much as he’s an unlikable untrustworthy cunt I can’t find fault in some of his ideas

1 |

It feels weird agreeing politically with RJ on a subject.

0 |

All nations are involved in each others affairs... What do you think diplomatic services are for?
Charmingly naive to think otherwise. Trump has already shown an interest in supporting hardline factions in Iran and inflaming tension in Israel and Palestine by moving the US embassy to Jerusalem. He seems more than interested in bombing the shit out of Syria and Iraq. Not to mention his desire to crank up tensions with china. Hardly inward looking or pointing to isolationist american policy.

Maybe the smaller countries that don't feel that china should have the right to do what ever it feels like to them because they happen to be neigbours. The baltic countries in Europe and even poland aren't to happy that russia feels it should have ab greater say because it happens to be the biggest kid on the block.

Unfortunatly the biggest difference between the trump administration and the clinton one be a massive uptick in the biasing of democratic outcomes to the incredibly wealthy and selecting of supreme court justices that will infuse america policy making with a heathly dose of conservative christianity for the next decade or so

0 |

the latter part of your post is the most worrying tbh

0 |

the first part is merely an acknowledgement of the way the world works

0 |

hes looking to get pally with Vadar, why would he bomb the shit out Syria unless he specifically targets ISIS and pulls support for the rebel alliance...

0 |

US globalism and exceptionalism is the same as diplomatic services is it? Come on Pavlov. Why are you intent on spinning imperialism as something so benign??

0 |

And yet you are saying RJ is naive here to think otherwise

0 |

Why does it have to benign... haven't you read about the recent Israeli ambassador to the UK comments. I was just offering it up as entry level meddling that every country engages in.

I think it is probably generous to assume that diplomatic services are all friendly international outreach programs

0 |

U2 postpone album release thanks to Trump
www.nme.com/news/music...

0 |

You are presenting it as benign as far as I read your post.

RJ says the US needs to stop overreaching as it has but you say that's a natural aspect of a nation state. I have no idea if you are agreeing with him or not it seems.

0 |

Why in the fuck shouldn’t the US and Russia be friends?
There is lots of reason, why you should do business with Putin. Maybe the fact that he's assiniating political oppoistion, and outlawying homesexulaity. Holding rest of europe to ransom over the price of gas. Whenever that didnt go his way, he started meddling/invading neightbouring countries. You know dictator shit.

Why shouldn’t he punish US companies who relocate plants to Mexico and then ship the products back into the states?
Because it unilateral isolitionist bullshit, ripping up perfectly good trade deals to go country by country complaining about minor differences in taxes, import/export rules. It gets no one anywhere.

Why should the US foot the bill as the worlds police or have its fingers in so many pies

Because they chose to do it, whenever the decided their miltary wasnt big enough, they had to find places to park there defences overseas ie missile defences. Since after the world war 2, they thought the rise of communism was a threat to their existence, so took it upon themselves to increase the war machine, and all that surplus heardware, could be leased/sold to their allies. Trump talks about pulling back in the world, but contradicts himself, by saying he wants to expand nuclear program and increase size of navy. Its all meaningless bollocks.

1 |

Perfectly good trade deals for who exactly? The are all arrangements for a race to the bottom where the workers building are paid less and less as capital moves from US to Mexico to Vietnam to Congo. Designed and implemented by a closed group of business men and their political associates.

The reaction to those trade deals is understandable as they are sold as progressive but are ultimately repressive for the large majority

0 |

That's why you get Trump.

0 |

ok, trade deals are not always good for the larger economies. I get that, but end of the day, it much better for global security for the congo to get its fair deal, rather than it being outgunned in trade negotions, because it has nothing to offer in return. I wouldnt call it Racing to the bottom, or a redistrubution of wealth. I call it fair trade.

0 |