Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |
0 |

*MUELLER IS SAID TO SUBPOENA BANNON: NYT

0 |

Soon as Trump resigns, i'm dropping everything, and heading straight to the bar to celebrate.

0 |

Any excuse for a drink eh munchy? You're better than that.

2 |

Reckon Obama's first term was the last time you were in a bar tj.

Imagine giving Irish flak for drinking lol, deary me.

0 |

I'm not giving anyone flak for drinking. I'm trying to help the poor guy.

Obama's first term was years ago. I was sipping Pimms in a bar last week. So you're wrong there.

Give up the guesswork and stick to your day job of taking photos of men's power tools and pretending they're you're own lol.

1 |

Ha

1 |

Orrin Hatch, Trumps biggest supporter in Republican party, removing his invisible glasses.

0 |

Agggh, beat me by seconds.

1 |

calm down lad. I was oj.

0 |

With a cross of light in the middle haha

0 |

BBC Politics (@BBCPolitics) Tweeted:
.@DesmondSwayne MP just fell asleep in the House of Commons. .co/msqIBUbZCJ

0 |

out all nite bucking rentboys knackered him

0 |

Trump administration pushes out a department of justice official to say that 73% of terrorists charged in USA, are foreign born (surprise surprise terrorists are mostly from other countries). They try to use that stat to say they should be stricter on immigration. But they fail to say how many of those are people that were extradited to the states, and/or guantanemo. Nice try fuckwad.

0 |

Also, there is no way Trump is 239 pounds. Incidentally, with his height - 6f 3inches, he's one 1 pound short of obese on the BMI. Convenient. No way is he 239 pounds. edailybanter.com/.imag...

1 |

Thats 16 stone.

0 |

Sorry 17 stone.

0 |

Bannon is screwed.

0 |

No need for bodyshaming mm.
Seen some tolerant Lefties today wishing he dies of a heart attack.
Sigh.

0 |

I'm not shaming. Im heavier ffs. BMI is bollocks anyway. Some people say he might be lying about his height, and maybe he spent the whole day before in a sauna. All to avoid being called obese.

0 |

I've never wished for a heart attack for him, James, too quick and easy. Nah like I said before, he deserves a massive stroke that makes him empty his bowels onstage at some hillbilly MAGA rally. Cherry on top would be locked-in syndrome afterwards, stuck in a hospital room staffed only by black people, Mexicans, and Asians. One TV on in the corner, constantly tuned only to CNN which is showing live 24/7 coverage of his entire family being put on trial and convicted. I don't think that's too much to hope for?

4 |

Well, I just hope Oprah really does find a way to run for the Democrats in 4 years.

0 |

0 |

muscle is heavier than fat

3 |

extranewsfeed.com/trum...

0 |

Lol @ trollable

0 |

0 |

Any of yous travelled to the US since Trump took over? Lot of people say they ask to see your social media accounts on the way in to see if you've said anything bad about him. That's bullshit surely?

0 |

Don't think it applies to ESTA visitors anyway, but they are doing it: www.nytimes.com/2017/0...

0 |

They don't ask. I was there in December. Was pretty lit from the flight, but def would remember if they were wanting to see my social media lol. Sounds like FAKE NEWS.

1 |

They never asked me last June. I think if they pull you aside (which they've done with me before) they ask you then. I dont think they'll ask you at the finger print scanner booth thing.

0 |

I dont think they ask you on the ESTA online form. I've asked my sister if they did.

0 |

Just verified, they do now ask for your social media addresses in online ESTA form.

0 |

Hope they don't find out you're bank on the grog m8. I'll try not to mention it on here just in case they're snooping.

1 |

*back*

1 |

Lol

1 |

Yeah, they ask for twitter, Facebook, Instagram and any aliases on the Hudson Board

2 |

I love this hard drinking persona you lads are giving me. It’s like all the benefits and zero hang overs.

0 |

Stable genius at work

0 |

Jesus Wept at the above.

0 |

In the 9th month? Wha?

0 |

I think he meant to say late stage arbotions, or as the medical community call it, trying to save the life of the mother.

0 |

Lol at Sen Tammy Duckworth calling Trump "cadet bone spurs".

1 |

Linkage

ehill.com/homenews/sen...

0 |

washingtonpost.com/new...

0 |

Lol

0 |

The 9th month video is clearly edited/dubbed.

0 |

Stormy Daniels will be doing a TV interview right after the state of the union speech January 30th.

0 |

If you have this on Netflix UK watch it nai. Alex Gibney series Dirty Money. Last episode about Trump. Fuck me! When it’s laodnall out like that it’s amazing the shit that’s going down.

0 |

1 |