Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

There lies the problem with left Vs right: it's in the nature of liberals to be generous and courteous, for conservatives to be selfish and cutthroat. Democrats give these courtesies in the genuine belief that they will be reciprocated, Republicans know this and stroke them like fuck. It's all about the donor and lobbyist money with the GOP so that drives them to do whatever it takes to push through policies that are terrible for everyone but rich people.

1 |

To be fair, Browns vote was irrelevant given the Dems held a 58-40 majority in the Senate. That could be a pivotal seat on the tax reform bill so a very different situation. I doubt the Dems would have given Brown the vote if it was touch and go on Obamacare

1 |

0 |

Bollocks. Theres no way Obama lied only 18 times in 8 years, and trump tells 100+ lies a day.

0 |

104 lies over 10 months

0 |

0 |

'listen dear, I didn't use the last of the toilet roll okay. Maybe it was the maid or one of the kids'

0 |

aul Trump using his twitter and considerable reach to sell merchandise.. have you ever in your fucking life.. cant wait to see Merkle flogging Sauerkraut or May promoting vagiclean..

1 |

CDC receives banned words list. The words are: “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”

Mental

www.washingtonpost.com...

0 |

Lol

0 |

CDC receives banned words list. The words are: “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”

Mental

The obvious end result of the diversity driven Left. No surprise.
I support this level snide.

The last 2 however, fuckin tubes.

0 |

Lol

0 |

Cult leader

0 |

Trump takes credit for no airline deaths in 2017, worldwide. hahahaha.

Last year he talked about loosening commercial airline regulations and privitising air traffic control. Mainly trying to speed up turnaround of jets at airport, that some would say would increase rish of accidents. FAA went back to him in September saying they could scale back dozens of safety regulations. Of course, none of this was brought into effect, thank fully.

Well done President Moonbeam.

www.theatlantic.com/po...

0 |

Ha

Ha

Joking about nuclear button

Ha

0 |

Ohh shit. “Fire and Fury” Michael Wolff. Inside the Trump White House. Some juicy gossio making Trump out to be an even bigger cunt and also putting him
More legal jeopardy.

0 |

Absolutely brutal lol

0 |

Bannon sunk him today lol

0 |

He's doing this from a few yards down the hall ha

2 |

Apparently he is rambling now, repeating the same couple of annecdotes every ten minutes. The man probably cant take any questions

0 |

GOP are taking advantage of a man with an obvious mental illness. Pretty despicable.

0 |

Hahaha @ that press conference

0 |

Pretty much from the start it's been complete chaos but still you hear people denying the stories and defending him. Never seen this blind devotion and following before.

0 |

It's not blind devotion, it's arguably worse, the Republican politicians are happy to overlook the insanity because it provides a good cover for them to enact the hateful and selfish law changes they've always wanted to make - I mean several of them have actually stated outright to the press that they had to support the Tax bill because their donors told them to! The Republican supporters that don't like Trump are equally more concerned with their "Christian" social issues like banning abortion and gay marriage, so they're just swallowing Trump's dick to get it done. The ones who say they do like Trump are the real-life equivalent of an internet troll - they'll support and say whatever annoys the most people, bit like TJ on the Football Thread.

0 |

The threat to working class White people for simply being born White and poor surely makes up the largest block of support for the flawed President.

What was it hilary called them.

0 |

She should have called them dribbling idiots for voting for a man and party who have made them even poorer. But then the same thing happens in the UK with the Tories.

1 |

Thick white people.

No connection to anyone SS

0 |

They actually did vote for Trump because they're racists btw: www.vox.com/policy-and...

0 |

Isn't that why blacks & hispanics overwhelmingly supported hilary too though, because their self-interest.

0 |

It's not an equivalence. Black and hispanic voters are still attempting to secure the same basic human rights as white people already have, which you could very vaguely define as "Self interest" if you were a complete moron. Poor whites are inventing a racial bogeyman to explain away their economic difficulties because it's easier to mentally reconcile with all the religious driven social issues that they have to support the Republicans for.

0 |

Trump didn't want to win. As South Park said

nymag.com/daily/intell...

0 |

I take it you're not a Trump supporter then, Matthew?

0 |

South park always bang on lol

0 |

I bet if he hadnt of won, he would have been such a pain in the arse to Hillary. But, one for sure, Hillarys emails pale in comparrison to the shit he's dealing with. So fuck him.

0 |

I take it you're not not a Trump supporter then, TakkiSSchitt?

0 |

still waiting on this fucking impeachment that's been promised, zzz. Seems the father's of out nation even compensated for idiot presidents as opposed to the jerk-off minorities who would like to dispose of him.

Don't even mention the LGBT crew to them, lol. The what?
Lol

0 |

Yeah, get to fuck. Love your President or fuck off for another 3 years you sad cunts. Nothing better to be doing with your lives?, how about Iranian you fuck?

0 |

WHAT YOU THINK OF IRAN, MM?
clown

0 |

God Bless Donald Trump

God Bless White People Everywhere

0 |

JvW

0 |

State of this.

0 |

That's the level of anti-Trump stuff for me outside people like David Frum and a minority of actually coherent Conservatives with something to say.

These Liberals, these Democrats^^^
God I Hate them.

0 |

And I Love Trump making all their heads fall off. Hail to the Chief.

0 |

0 |

lolzer

0 |

extended excerpt here. good read. nymag.com/daily/intell...

0 |

Is it bad i didn't realise the gorrila this was a joke for 2 paragraphs

0 |

lol at the gorilla channel

0 |

Latest tweet

0 |

0 |