Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

Trump one step away from Russian Intelligence. https//www.washingtonpost.com/news/politics/wp/2017/12/04/prosecutors-say-longtime-manafort-colleague-has-ties-to-russian-intelligence-the-first-such-allegation-by-the-special-counsel/?utm_term=.132f77e05150

0 |

www.rightwingwatch.org...

Jesus lol

0 |

Thats his base. Same people were convinced that Obama was the antichrist..... so, when Trumps undos all of Obamas changes, he's literally fighting the devil. I know a person like them. Mentalists.

0 |

He's the least religious person ever tho.

Blows the mind how stupid they are.

Bunch of fucking spastics lol

0 |

FBI wants bank records
www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

I read FBI Wank Bank records, disappointing

0 |

They got them I think. Today.

0 |

Look, having nuclear — my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart — you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world — it’s true! — but when you’re a conservative Republican they try — oh, do they do a number — that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune — you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged — but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me — it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are — nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right, who would have thought? — but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners — now it used to be three, now it’s four — but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years — but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

3 |

I need this on a t-shirt

1 |

Do we know what question he was asked or topic he started talking on? lol

0 |

Was something about Iran deal obama stuck.

Fella got full blown degenerative dementia

1 |

Full blown mad ranting lol

0 |

The decision to recognise Jerusalem as Israels capital is going to set the middle east on fire. End of peace process there.

0 |

Im amazed. He had the best man on the job too. His web developing/home owner/silver spoon eating son in law.

0 |

All part of Putins plan to remove American influence in the middle east

0 |

That and it's trump blindly playing to the Jewish block in America without giving any fucks about the consequences of it.

0 |

His son in law is a complete idiot.

0 |

As is his son

1 |

2 |

:-) haha that's incredible

0 |

Lol

Master troll

0 |

lol, he'd a mouth full of marbles in that speech.

0 |

Not the leader we need. The leader you deserve.

0 |

www.facebook.com/Chann...

0 |

Donald Trump reportedly spends up to eight hours a day in front of the television

earch.app.goo.gl/bj9

0 |

...but also finds time to play 18 holes of golf

0 |

Wow.

www.telegraph.co.uk/ne...

Commander In Chief

0 |

0 |

2 |

haha he really couldn't understand what was being said to him there

0 |

Moore defeated.

0 |

I'm surprised by that. I thought Alabamans were too backward to vote in a Demmycrat, even though Moore is accused of all kinds of child interfering.

0 |

It was very close. 1.7% between them. Still could go to a recount based on postal votes. Hopefully Americans have woken up to Trump now and vote the republicans out from now till the next presidential race.

0 |

Trump just keeps hitting new low after new low. Nothing surprises no more.

All a bit insane, especially how messed up America is

0 |

i read yesterday the courts to rule against preservation of the electronic votes . there was some fuss this would prevent a recount. I suppose they might only have destroyed the votes if Moore had won. Did anyone see him being interviewed by the 12yo girl?

0 |

Was a Trump superpac that paid to fly the wee girl down to him and all. It wasn't close enough to justify a recount but Mitch McConnell is gonna try and delay seating him for a month until they've voted on the tax reform

Trump basically suggested a senator said she would fuck him for support yesterday. In the middle of 13 sexual assault accusations against him

0 |

Incredible that tweet yesterday Utah.

When you think he possibly couldn't stick his foot in it again he pretty much delivers every time lol

That tweet congratulating Jones certainly won't wrote by him.

0 |

Incredible yet completely not lol

0 |

0 |

Basically blecks are vastly superior in Alabama?

0 |

A campaign that sought the black vote rather than turn undecideds. Who the fucks undecided in Alabama? Lol
Took that and all the paedo stuff to just about take it. Yous reckon paedo allegations could turn somewhere here? I don't think it'd be enough lol

0 |

Anyone see the documentary on Itv the other night about the white right in America. Funny stuff..

0 |

Thank fuck for that. Tax deal will be fucked. Trump won’t be able to do a thing next year. He’s going to turn into a even bigger moron because of it. He won’t see 2019.

0 |

Andy, the postal votes have already been counted. The only ones left are military and they reckon there’s only 1,500.

0 |

Tax will get through this year, Jones won't be sworn in until 26th Dec earliest so Republicans still have Strange's vote until then (and still a 51-49 majoirty after)

0 |

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on Tuesday "Senator Strange is going to be here through the end of this session," meaning that Jones will not be sworn in before the Senate wraps up its work for the year. The current timeline sees the conference report likely to be given on Friday. The aim remains to get the bill to Trump's desk by Wednesday, December 20, with December 22 seen as the ‘unofficial deadline.'

0 |

Ahh shite.

0 |

Having said that, Collins & Flake aren't done yet and still questions on Corker and McCain so not a done deal yet. But it would be a monumental fuck up if they get it this far without completion

0 |

*House, Senate leaders reach agreement on tax package (AP reports)

0 |

*SCHUMER SAYS DOUG JONES SHOULD BE ABLE TO CAST VOTE ON TAX BILL
*SCHUMER SAYS GOP SOUGHT SAME ON OBAMACARE AFTER BROWN VICTORY

0 |