Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

0 |

O'Brien is brilliant imo.

His show is good listening.

0 |

I like the clips they put up, the Paul Dacre one was great but I couldn't listen to a full show of those morons that call in, I dunno how he does it show after show

His podcast this week with Cantona is good

0 |

1 |

Are you gonna bark all term mm or you gonna bite? Unfollowed about 300 decent other Democrat pages this year the perpetual Yorkie Terriers.
Dull as fuck.

"Isn't he awful? Boo boo boo"

Remember Mensch promised impeachment 6 months ago, zzz.

0 |

Instead of showing us how awful he is, try another tact. Cos that isn't working.

0 |

Have you tried this?

0 |

dairebhoy • 14 hours, 48 minutes ago
Any evidence for any of that RJ?

More than 400 British Isis jihadis have already returned to UK, report warns www.independent.co.uk/... that we know off

Choc-Ice • 14 hours, 14 minutes ago
RJ - Our resident EDL WASP. how many people have the bearded killed since arriving back, do I need to use both hands to count them?

only a matter of time.. but sure bury the head in the sand, that worked for the 234 killed in France by bearded cunts, tell me how many hands do you need to count those deaths?

0 |

0 |

Continue living in fear RJ

0 |

Your evidence states a number 50% lower than your claim RJ. Also, no proof of their war crimes. You sure you're not getting confused with the Balkans trials that have been ongoing?

1 |

I dont live in fear Choc old boy, i dont live in engerland where all these rats have returned to.. my original guestimate Daire is based on the fact that if the government know of about 400 you can damn well bet theres a shit lot more the incompetent fuckers dont know about that have sneaked back in via other methods, as for proof of warcrimes.. well you are aware of what ISIS got upto arent you? you go fight for a sick twisted organisation you're bound to have taken part in some of that shite, as for me i wouldve err'd on the side of caution and wouldnt let a single cunt back in

0 |

I don't get you point supporting Trump then RJ. if they beardies are terrorists, and there's 800 of them back in England, and you are counting deaths in France, and you don't live in fear...

0 |

i dont support trump you muppet, the guys a fucking moron i merely supported his retweet back to May

0 |

So trump says we need to sort out our own radical Islamic terrorism. What terrorism? Double digits ffs.

Perspective, we need to sort out our peanut allergy problem first.

0 |

When you have so many guys with “experience” on the battlefield who believe in a radical version of islam queuing at the doll office or stuck serving kebabs to a bunch of drunk lads and barely dressed wimmen.. they’ll eventually crack, not to mention the ones currently plotting shit..

Neil Basu, the deputy assistant commissioner of the Metropolitan police “We continue to work at a relentless pace with our key partners, currently dealing with around 550 live cases at any one time. The counter-terrorism network and security services have successfully foiled at least 10 attacks in the last two years, with 294 convictions for terror-related offences.” www.theguardian.com/uk...

But sure keep thinking all is good and there’s no problem, all it takes is one or two to slip through the net and you’ve got Nice like carnage

0 |

So fuck. Again, it's such an insignificant proportion of deaths, it's not worth even discussing.

0 |

tell the loved ones its an insignificant proportion of deaths... one is too much ffs, these are cunts killing innocent people because of their religion and you dont think this is a problem?!!? jesus wept..

0 |

Tell the loved ones that peanut allergy could have been prevented if the government spent billions on the problem.

Of course it'll come home if it effects you directly, same as murder. But you can't stop every murder, or teenager crashing a car, killing 7 kids, or chocking on a grape.

If you had a bee in your bonnet about every preventable death, you may as well quit VR gaming.

0 |

RJ get yourself an Irish passport and vote for a United Ireland. Us Irish don't seem too affected by the terror attacks that happens across western allies countries.

1 |

The Trump administration is seriously considering recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel in early December

edition.cnn.com/2017/1...

0 |

www.theguardian.com/us...

0 |

The tax bill hitting the skids too. Gonna be some serious Hillary bashing the night

0 |

Flynn charged with making false statements. YEEOOOO

0 |

They'll get tax through. McCain, Johnson, Daines all on board now

0 |

*LANKFORD TO VOTE FOR TAX BILL, GOP ON BRINK OF ENSURING PASSAGE

0 |

I guess Flynn was what all the tweets have been about

0 |

Flynn prepared to testify against Trump - ABC

0 |

*FLYNN WOULD SAY TRUMP DIRECTED HIM TO CONTACT RUSSIANS: ABC

1 |

YUS! We've got him! WE'VE GOT HIM!

0 |

Oh fuck. It's about to hit the fan bois. Popcorn at the ready.

0 |

Given Flynn just plead guilty to lying to the FBI though, will be easy to tear him apart as an untrustworthy source

0 |

Not someone as close to the president though. Flynn will have more credibility than Popadoupolus. Also, Flynn can argue that he was protecting executive privilege by lying.

0 |

unzips

5 |

Surely it'll be enough to start impeachment proceedings regardless of how trustworthy Flynn is.

0 |

dariebhoy, re: tax bill. Because the senate made changes to house bill, if it passes, it will have to go into conference., between them and the house. Bascailly a committee will make changes again and vote on it. If they make changes, it goes back to the house for a vote, and then back to the senate for final vote. If they made a change to get Sen Ron Johnston on board, there might be a lot of ammendments that wont sit well with house republicans. Not cut and dry yet. They will try and rush that through next week.

0 |

this is some advent calendar bhays

0 |

Yeah mm, im talking about getting it through the Senate. They can't reconcile the house and senate bills if dont manage to get a bill through the senate first

0 |

[RTRS] - PROSECUTORS SAY FLYNN WAS TOLD BY THE SENIOR MEMBER OF TRUMP TRANSITION TEAM TO REACH OUT TO OTHER COUNTRIES TO INFLUENCE THE UN VOTE TO DELAY OR DEFEAT THE RESOLUTION - 01 Dec
[RTRS] - PROSECUTORS SAY FLYNN SPOKE WITH A 'SENIOR OFFICIAL' OF TRUMP'S TRANSITION TEAM WHO WAS AT MAR-A-LAGO RESORT IN DEC 2016 TO DISCUSS WHAT TO COMMUNICATE TO RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR - 01 Dec

Unfortunately none of these things are illegal. The would need to show the Trump team were receiving something in return . This was after the election so hard to link it back to interference with it

0 |

Thing with tax over here, almost everyone pay's too much through the year, and you get a refund. Some pay more to get a bigger refund. Like savings. A lot deduct a ton of stuff. I bought a mac keyboard and mouse for work. I'm can put that down as deduction. No PAYE here. If you own a house, you can deduct the interest you paid on mortage all year. Our first year owning a house, I got 4 grand back. A lot owe tax too, especially if you have no kids and rent. I should be getting same this year. There was talk of them removing that. Basically, mean the wankers are stopping me from getting our bathroom done this year.

0 |

*JOHNSON SAYS TAX BILL REPATRIATION RATES TO MATCH HOUSE VERSION

One step closer on reconciliation of the House & Senate Bill mm

0 |

Trump to declare Jerusalem as Israel capital on Wednesday apparently, ridiculous

0 |

www.justice.gov/file/1... - Flynn's plea agreement

0 |

This is the best way to find out Trump is fucked.

0 |

flynnter is coming

1 |

Is that the American ‘Loose Wimmin’?

0 |

Yeah, I think so

0 |

Whoopi Goldberg does it.

0 |

Tax bill just passed in senate. Has to go back to house again, then back into senate because of amendments.

0 |

He just admitted to obstruction of justice on twitter. He's gives morons a bad name

0 |