Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

Also, that's from 2016 apparently and type in Crowne Plaza into Twitter, the first 10 tweets are all the same bar one on two words.
Disinfo abounds.

0 |

Be good to set up a projector on the front of your bedsit saying “Fuck off, cunt” though.

1 |

lol. very funny, Matthew.

0 |

What do you even say anymore?

4 |

Haha

Fuck me he's a master troller

0 |

I've watched 3 parts of Trump: An American Dream on Ch4. I reckon he has stupid dementia. He seemed to be bright enough as a young adult and has got worse over the years, along with his narcissism/ ego.

The bit when he called back a journalist pretending to be his own PR manager was comedy gold.

0 |

lol holy fuck

0 |

"your favorite President (me)"

That's just incredible lol

1 |

this will be in history books ffs. imagine looking at these tweets during your GCSEs

3 |

The stuff he tweets is just so bizarre. I just can't get my head round how he's still doing it. No one must be able to get him to wise up. Imagine being a white house staffer and seeing the tweets, never mind those higher up, other republicans, the generals, etc. I'd be so scundered to even be remotely connected to him.

0 |

It's like the early stages before we end up like the film idoicary

1 |

And were on to the next one

2 |

I am not at all shocked. What an idiot.

0 |

Hahaha.

0 |

Lol

Incredible.

He's trying to disown his only hollywood access video about grabbing pussy even tho he admitted straight after the video release and apologised for it.

Which makes me believe there is a another video about to drop soon

1 |

There is if you believe Tom Arnold lol

0 |

What did he say? Lol

The piss story sounds so legit as well

0 |

Didn't Tom say there was an N-Word video? If there was, why wouldn't it have dropped?

Not like it would make a difference at this point

0 |

Won't matter what so ever.

He could be on tape beating a kids to death and hannity prob try and spin it

0 |

As he said himself, he could shoot someone in the middle of New York and his stupid fucking supporters would still love him. They're like real life TJs, they'll just upvote anything that annoys people.

0 |

I don't upvote things because they annoy people.

4 |

Librul Tears

0 |

Great read

0 |

0 |

She's no Claire Underwood

0 |

Trump retweeting britain first tweets now? How has he lasted this long?

0 |

I was hoping that dems and republicans would get together to stop him. Ryan and McConnell don’t have the balls. Trump is going to tweet a picture of Mohammed next. That will really fuck things up.

1 |

McConnel said yesterday after the dems didn’t show up for meeting with Trump that he won’t do business with them unless it’s through Trump. Fucking hell.

0 |

Americans are spas like.

0 |

Has he taken the tweets down yet? That video of the boy in the crutches is total lies www.snopes.com/video-b...

0 |

"Trump is going to tweet a picture of Mohammed next. That will really fuck things up."

Damn.

0 |

i really hope he does but even he ain't that fucking stupid to piss of his saudi mates

0 |

Having a go at Theresa now lolz

0 |

He’s trying to distract from some big news coming out. Could be Flynn flipping to the feds, the pee pee tape coming out

0 |

The big news is already there, the tax reform. He tweeted a Theresa with six followers first before tweeting the real one.

0 |

mong

0 |

He's defo got serious mental illness.

The man who wrote the art of the deal confirmed it in a interview yesterday. He's left the reams of reality

0 |

NYT reporting that Trump is due to replace Tillerson 'within weeks'

0 |

He put a guy who's never had a trial and hunts ghosts on the supreme court the other day. Literally hunts ghosts

2 |

He does have a point about the UK should deal with its own Islamic terrorism, after all about 800 of the bearded cunts came back from Syria, 400 of which live in Landan and the Mayor of London himself pretty much admitted on camera he hasn’t a fucking clue where they all are.. think about that for a second.. 800 guys who went out to Syria to fight with ISIS, committed untold war crimes, took part in proper mediaeval barbarity are all now claiming the bru throughout England… So Trump was correct in his response back

0 |

He doesnt have a point. He never has a point.

0 |

Any evidence for any of that RJ?

0 |

(Video footage of non-muslim Dutch nationals beating people up not accepted)

1 |

RJ - Our resident EDL WASP. how many people have the bearded killed since arriving back, do I need to use both hands to count them?

0 |

Ann Coulter was on radio 4 this morning defending trump. Humphrys accused trump of spreading fake news and Coulter's response was that the video was real. Humphrys responded saying that the Dutch PPS had confirmed that the attacker wasn't a migrant or a Muslim. She responded that that doesn't make the video fake. A bizzare exchange followed where Coulter ignored the alleged context of the video and just kept barking that it was a real video, as in not fabricated. She wouldn't even address the false context that it was posted with. That's what we're up against. They shouldn't have given her the airtime imo.

0 |

She was basically saying even if it is fake, its not fake until you prove it isnt. Nothing about Trumps responsibility in it. She's a total cunt

0 |

Lindsey Graham on CNN:“U know what concerns me abt the American press is this endless, endless attempt to label the guy as some kind of KOOK NOT FIT TO BE PRESIDENT"
Graham labeling Trump on Fox on 2/17/16: “I think he’s a KOOK. I think he’s crazy ..He’s NOT FIT TO BE PRESIDENT”

0 |

Ha...you have to admire the selective approach to reality in general from people like them. The Secret

0 |

Its amazing. The 180. They must have given him a nice big bag of cash. No other explanation.

0 |

James O'Brien making a dick out of RJ when he phoned in www.lbc.co.uk/radio/pr...

1 |