Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

They don’t blame rising cost in healthcare, opioid addiction, economic divide, a non functioning congress. No it’s Manuel and his poor family.

0 |

"Whites losing their privilege"

Attributing something to an entire race the very definition of racism, mm.
Self-inflicting racism??

0 |

haha

2 |

Shut up paddy

0 |

them fucking hipsters ruin everything

0 |

Heard about this on the Blindboy podcast:

Check out @realDonaldTrump’s Tweet:

lol wtf like. The President of the United States.

0 |

He's wrote worse this week lol

0 |

0 |

A grown man

0 |

Haha

1 |

tbf hes pure comedy, feel wick for sound americans

0 |

He backed Moore earlier as well.

Surely shit going to hit the fan with him as from what I've read he's had 9 previous claims or sexual assault against, then there is the recording him admitting just grab her by the pussy. Lol

Balloon. America is fucked

0 |

Problem with the Moore situation is, the Republicans need the numbers in the Senate to get tax through

0 |

3 |

fuck me.

2 |

Haha

Is he not the white house now?

It's all a bit surreal trump lol

1 |

lol incredible

0 |

as utterly fucking ludicrous and surreal as it is, he does have a point tbf does he not(ish)

0 |

Are you a Trumpet, RJ?

0 |

Nah I hate the cunt, he’s a lying toe rag and an utter embarrassment but if what he says is true and that he had a personal word with the Chinese premier then no matter how much you hate the cunt, you’d at least say fucking thankyou for getting your kid outa jail, it’s the polite thing to do.. but I don’t know the full story just what I’ve seen blurted out

0 |

I don't think it being true or not is the issue here though. Things like "A poor man's version of Don King, but without the hair" and "little rocket man" shouldn't be coming from the POTUS. As funny as it all is.

0 |

The staff must be terrified of him. I'm sure any reasonable president would have advisors and coaches on how to address the public and how to word speeches and would get given advice if they're ever maybe off the ball in some way. He's so far off the ball, his on another planet, yet he just keeps going. It's like no-one has said a peep to him or even tried to get him to rein it in. Maybe they have and he's just ignored them or they've been sacked or something, I don't know. But it's just really fucking bizarre that he puts absolute mad chat like that out and it seems like nothing can stop him.

0 |

He's going to be at twitter full pelt this weekend. Thanks giving weekend, sitting around doing feck all. Let the hilarity commence.

0 |

but isn't that his whole appeal to his voter base, he "tells it like it is", there inst one single ounce of statesman in him, hes a fucking moron in the top job and instead of changing to suit the magnitude of the position he's used it as his personal platform to continue being a fucking moron

0 |

Does he drink?

0 |

Normally when he writes loads of shite on Twitter it's because he's knows a story going to drop.

Smokescreen and distraction.

1 |

Trumps attitude towards scandal is emboldening all politicians of his ilk. We're starting to see the likes of Roy Moore using the Trump method of dealing with scandals. Republicans can weather scandal by claiming it's fake news, a liberal witch-hunt or just outright ignoring it. The animus toward the mainstream media from the republican base combined with the precedent set by Trump is making politicians impervious to scandal.

1 |

100%, baz. It works every time too.

0 |

0 |

Doesn't matter one fuck what Trump says now, its not even about him anymore. Everything they've done so far has made it us v them, from Crooked Hillary, to the MSN, to the NFL, to Roy Moore its been about making 'libtards' the enemy and people are now completely ingrained to their stance. They're defended paedos flat out now ffs the same people that wouldn't want a gay being a teacher, a foster parent, married etc cause they'd touch kids. The uranium one stuff and the right support to it is insane lol

0 |

It all blows my mind. Literally ever day I read about him and just can't get my head around apparently the greatest country in the world being so thick and having a psychopathic lying clown way out of his depth leading them lol

It's like all them parody shows you've seen over the years coming true lol

1 |

Moore might win in Alabama, its that close. Trump might go down there to support him, it will put Roy over the edge. If that happens, and they still fail to get tax bill through, that will be another nail in the coffin of the republican party.

0 |

I've grown to love him. I see no difference between him and the alternative which would have been as much bullshit only.
The only future is a dissolution of the Union somewhat, perhaps on the North/South divide.
So all the racists could go be free to be racist and all the SJWs go be free where they want to SJW.

0 |

America a far too big a nation with so much good people only conflicting views to all get along under one banner.
Not like Russia where half can't read or China where all are Reds.

I'd divide the place on North South lines but keep our military the 1.

0 |

mm - Alabama being close enough where the GOP candidate only might win is a disaster for them. That's usually as safe a seat as they get. Notable too that the gap there closed long before the paedo stuff came out.

0 |

Not worth its on thread but sort of linked. The quotes from the Underwood article in this lol

www.racingpost.com/new...

0 |

Republicans are so caught up in tax reform they are willing to live with anything to get his vote, and the talking point is “the people of Alabama can decide”. Also, because of that, if they do decide they probably won’t expel him.

0 |

This guy is going for what was a safe seat republican seat south of pittsburgh. Republican, Congressman Murphy resigned last month after it was found out that he asked his mistress to have an obortion. Election is in March, and if he gets it, it will scare the bejsus out of the republicans. www.huffingtonpost.com...

0 |

"One measure of the allure of Trump’s white identity politics is the extent to which it has overridden other concerns as his administration has faltered.The president’s supporters have stood by him even as he has evinced every quality they described as a deal breaker under Obama. Conservatives attacked Obama’s lack of faith; Trump is a thrice-married libertine who has never asked God for forgiveness. They accused Obama of being under malign foreign influence; Trump eagerly accepted the aid of a foreign adversary during the election. They accused Obama of genuflecting before Russian President Vladimir Putin; Trump has refused to even criticize Putin publicly. They attacked Obama for his ties to Tony Rezko, the crooked realtor; Trump’s ties to organized crime are too numerous to name. Conservatives said Obama was lazy; Trump “gets bored and likes to watch TV.” They said Obama’s golfing was excessive; as of August Trump had spent nearly a fifth of his presidency golfing. They attributed Obama’s intellectual prowess to his teleprompter; Trump seems unable to describe the basics of any of his own policies. They said Obama was a self-obsessed egomaniac; Trump is unable to broach topics of public concern without boasting.Conservatives said Obama quietly used the power of the state to attack his enemies; Trump has publicly attempted to use the power of the state to attack his enemies. Republicans said Obama was racially divisive; Trump has called Nazis “very fine people.” Conservatives portrayed Obama as a vapid celebrity; Trump isa vapid celebrity.

There is virtually no personality defect that conservatives accused Obama of possessing that Trump himself does not actually possess. This, not some uncanny oracular talent, is the reason that Trump’s years-old tweets channeling conservative anger at Obama apply so perfectly to his own present conduct.

Trump’s great political insight was that Obama’s time in office inflicted a profound psychological wound on many white Americans, one that he could remedy by adopting the false narrative that placed the first black president outside the bounds of American citizenship. He intuited that Obama’s presence in the White House decreased the value of what W. E. B. Du Bois described as the “psychological wage” of whiteness across all classes of white Americans, and that the path to their hearts lay in invoking a bygone past when this affront had not, and could not, take place.

That the legacy of the first black president could be erased by a birther, that the woman who could have been the first female president was foiled by a man who confessed to sexual assault on tape—these were not drawbacks to Trump’s candidacy, but central to understanding how he would wield power, and on whose behalf.

Americans act with the understanding that Trump’s nationalism promises to restore traditional boundaries of race, gender, and sexuality. The nature of that same nationalism is to deny its essence, the better to salve the conscience and spare the soul"

When you put it like that

0 |

Not the President we deserve, the President we need comes to mind. Or the other way around.
Both are good

0 |

America seems obsessed with itself on a incredible level. Years of American Dream propaganda has made the population ripe for dictatorship as that Dream is revealed as a lie. The people just asking for the myth rather than face up to reality. That's why they bought Obama's hope and change and why they now buy Trumps push to restore traditional boundaries of race and gender as it says above. All the while their economy is being looted by a wealthy minority that includes Trump.

The next myth will be something requiring global war to restore the dream. Mass mobilisation for battle is what will bring them back together

0 |

Like war against Eastasia or Eurasia?

0 |

hopefully war against the NK is one the cards

0 |

Jesus RJ. War against anyone is horrible. I know big Kim is a nitjob but his people are afraid of him and he would be sending people to their death. A lot of people ion North Korea join the military just so they can get 3 square meals a day.

0 |

Even then they’re fucked. That defectors gut was full of worms.

0 |

RP. There’s a American message board I’m on over here. They won’t fuck up about Arlene and the cash for ash. Obsessed.

0 |

NK would be sure to strike South Korea, and the casualties there would be insane due to the density of the cities. Seoul having pretty much 10 million people and a stones throw from the border. Imagine a load of missiles raining in on that city alone.

0 |

Protesters scream at the sky on anniversary of Trump election

Lol.

0 |

0 |

similar to the "fuck DUP" banner, a good lawyer could bring an incitement to Hatred case or something similar, although being a proponent of free speech I wouldn't like to see that happen.
2 questions though, what's the difference between that and the Lord Kilkooney referring to the teashock as "the Indian" which made the news recently.
And why are Lefties so scattergun with their approach to language and insults? Their vocabulary like their brains then leaves a lot to be desired.

0 |