Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

Borked apparently

0 |

'

1 |

Unborked

1 |

deborked

0 |

No bork! No bork! You're the bork!!

0 |

it means to obstruct. Borked origin: From the name of Robert Bork (1927–2012), an American judge whose nomination to the US Supreme Court (1987) was rejected following unfavorable publicity for his allegedly extreme views.

0 |

Look, having bork—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good bork, very good bork, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Bork, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest borl anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good bork, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little bork—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really borks me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four borks—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great borks, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.

0 |

Back in the game. MM trying to steal my thunder

0 |

Lemac borked his brain there.

0 |

As much as it looks like like I forgot to log out of my SS account, it's a real quote from Trump, minus the borks obv

1 |

*TRUMP URGES DEATH PENALTY, NOT GITMO FOR NYC TERRORIST

0 |

Here are the Kremlin-backed Facebook ads designed to foment discord in US

arstechnica.co.uk/tech...

0 |

c4 news lol

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

An utterly ridiculous "news" front for a decent time now.

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

A distinct lack of imagination in your usernames m8. Jazz it up a little next time maybe.

1 |

Haha

1 |

Wasn’t even banned with his last account either

1 |

Great car, though.

0 |

The best, Takkmesiter.

0 |

0 |

hack o yer man on the bottom left and top middle, few jars and you'd probably tank the bloke on the upper left and i reckon mr upper right doesnt get many people slegging him.. looks like a black hulk only blacker

0 |

imagine conflating transsexualism with human rights. Detracts from the real issues, these selfish, selfish people.

0 |

Person bottom right... its kinda hard to tell which way they're transitioning. Is it male to female, or female to male?

0 |

probably to apache attack helicopter from non binary gender fluidism duality

1 |

That pic of Donald and Putin wearing the blue shirts, if you gave Trump a pair of dangling glass earrings he would look strikingly similar to big Pat Butcher.

0 |

0 |

Opinion : Can my children be friends with White people?

Lol

0 |

lol what a racist drama queen

0 |

This could just as easily be in an article entitled "I Hate All White People"

'For African-Americans, race has become a proxy not just for politics but also for decency. White faces are swept together, ominous anxiety behind every chance encounter at the airport or smiling white cashier. If they are not clearly allies, they will seem unsafe to me.'

Sorry I'm racist but it's you're fault for being racist.

0 |

Being judged solely on your skin colour, not fun is it lads? Eh? Not saying that article is satire (because I haven't read it and never will), but even if it's not, it's hilarious how annoyed racists are by exactly the same behaviour as they partake in.

1 |

I find it a bit weird the way these headers seem to like directing their racism towards children. That transvestite racist that the BBC gave a platform to also used the limelight to have a wee pop at white children.

0 |

lol so we're the racists for being offended by a racist, Matthew? Interesting logic. If I'm a racist, so are you then. Matthew the racist.

0 |

I didn't call you racist at all, your guilt did the job though.

1 |

Id say that is exactly the case here Matthew. We have a racist explaining how he'll be bringing his kids up racist to ensure they are equipped when confronted by racism.

That's how I read that anyway.

1 |

Yes, it's the sad spiral of these things RP. Just as Catholic and Protestant kids are taught to be afraid of each other in NI because of the experiences of their parents. Both understandable and deeply annoying.

Most liberal-minded parents probably think about something similar when raising kids too - I want my son to grow up to be whatever he wants, be interested in whatever and whoever he wants, and never worry about the perception of any lifestyle choices. But the sad truth is, you do think - maybe he'd have an easier childhood and teenage life if I forced him to conform to the "traditional" bullshit POV, because he's going to be living life with a heap of other kids, and older people, whose were raised to be intolerant of one thing or another.

0 |

Matthew the racist.

0 |

Is this another one of your cleverly concealed attempts to wind people up, takki? Shame you're already raging

1 |

Matthew the racist is wound up.

0 |

I get that Matthew, the spiral of hate towards each other.

But it only stops when you decide not to be afraid anymore. There simply won't be a moment that will appear that will bring you to the point of saying "well now we are ready to be open to the idea that white people are not racist because x has happened". instead, they'll go through their lives looking for confirmation of their racist views. if I was confronted by the guy would I need to do pass his test before he treated me equally?

what they should do is start respecting those who show them respect and forget about skin.

0 |

But the problem, RP, is that black people in America do have a lot to be afraid of from white people, a hell of a lot of white people in fact. 38% of the country still approves of Donald Trump at this point in time, and while that's a complex situation, the fact is that those 38% are essentially saying they're okay with the white supremacist side of Trump if it lets them further their own agenda, even if that agenda itself has nothing to do with race. I can't imagine how it feels to live your life knowing that 38% of your country would, at best, be okay with your children being targeted with racist hate speech.

0 |

"what they should do is start respecting those who show them respect and forget about skin."

Exactly, just dont be a racist. It's not a hard thing to grasp. Matthew the racist trying to justify racism, here. Warped SJW logic lol.

0 |

I find the people that get hung up by racism are generally those who have a relative rotting away in Rikers for next to nothing while an entire white TV network does it's utmost to keep a white paedophile out of jail and the state want to postpone an election to give the white man time for it to blow over. Generally the ones that care about racism are seeing a black player who's good enough to play in the NFL be blackballed and their own president saying they should be fired. Or when their president pardoned a man who openly admits to racial profiling and handcuffs women giving birth to a bed. They're probably a bit concerned that their president is openly supported by the leader of the KKK and white sheriffs are complaining about having to let black people go from jail even when their time is up because theyre 'good workers'. I'd guess when white people who lived through Jim Crow are saying they don't remember any sort of oppression, it makes them a bit anxious. When their close enough in time that their grandparents can tell them about segregated schools and buses, they're probably a bit apprehensive

But yeah, the white lads in Ireland with a few completely without context memes think they should just 'not be afraid and it'll go away' lol

0 |

0 |

fair point.

the country has huge racism issues and every black father must feel pressure from the state of play.

the author of that article is part of the problem though, not the solution. it seems he is asking others to make a change that he won't do it himself, that is, stop hating because of skin. it seems to be a game of 'you go first' to him

0 |

Fuck, white lads from almost entirely white Ireland telling a black man in America where the entire system is racially stacked against you and your entire heritage was based on racist persecution to just 'stop being afraid' and It'll all go away lol have yous been following the last 100 years at all?

0 |

Looking at the two cultures objectively would tell a person that a black kid whose parents don't let them be friends with Whites will be at a greater loss than anything a White kid might lose in return. It's their kid, they can do what they want.

0 |

Matthew the racist = i.imgur.com/xOaXtz4.png

0 |

Looking at the two cultures objectively would tell a person that a black kid whose parents don't let them be friends with Whites will be at a greater loss than anything a White kid might lose in return. It's their kid, they can do what they want.

0 |

Matthew the racist = i.imgur.com/xOaXtz4.png

0 |

0 |