Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

When when the madness end. Still blows my mind how insane he is weekly. Like a episode of South park

1 |

Jeezus that eminem shite is embarrassing, Trump does a better job at dissing himself. Fucking dad rap.

0 |

Any Eminem fans on here?

0 |

Why is it embarrassing?

0 |

I had to turn it off after a bit tbh. Shite

0 |

I think yous are missing the point. Massively

0 |

What is the point?

0 |

In spending a decade pretending to be a character on a message board? I don't know what the point is tbh or do you mean the Eminem thing?

0 |

I mean the Eminem thing. What is the point?

0 |

Hes white guy with millions of fans worth millions of dollars taking a direct swipe at the president, a move that will cost him in his own pocket in the same week white guys like Mike Dipka are saying there's been no oppression in 100 years and other famous white guys are afraid to even call out Harvey Weinstein, that's the point. Not his rap skills FFS

0 |

Ok. I see it less as an important statement from an influential cultural icon than a shit rap from someone trying to promote an album but good to hear your thoughts.

0 |

Promoting an album by literally telling his own fans to fuck off.

0 |

I doubt hes worried at his pockets getting hit. More like a musician from another generation who wants to cling on to a little bit of street cred and failing badly. Its like something youd watch on Jimmy Kimmel. And that beard looks like the one that tranny was rocking on the eurovision.

1 |

He clearly not worried about his pockets getting hit. Hence. The. Fucking. Point

0 |

I imagine your one of those dads who get a babysitter for the night so they can go to the big eminem concert in the odyssey.

2 |

I couldn't tell you a single Eminem song since 2000, but if ever a post could confirm how much you're missing the point

0 |

Lol

cleandirty • 16 minutes ago
I imagine your one of those dads who get a babysitter for the night so they can go to the big eminem concert in the odyssey

1 |

Whats the point of this?

0 |

Heart shaped titties probably mean you have cancer. Be careful ladies, check those titties.

0 |

because eminiem face enjoy the transgression of him acting out... railing against political correctness. he's clearly saying that he doesn't want them as fans if they buy into trumps real world spite. pity the coatse language was blocked out

0 |

Spoof

0 |

Jesus

0 |

happy days id love him to nuke NK

0 |

Basically raging he can't have slaves. He a brilliant if depressing follow Shaun King

0 |

You could rewrite that post so it has the same sentence structure as a tweet of Trumps by placing an exclamation mark after the sad!

0 |

you're on 16 now, James? Sad.

1 |

Get the tin foil out

www.facebook.com/Melan...

0 |

I think it is her, you just look different when you cry yourself to sleep at night and have to wear huge dark glasses so people cant see your red bulgy teary eyes.

0 |

There are pictures from that day of her without the glasses. It's her.

1 |

Protester throws russian flags at Trump. www.buzzfeed.com/emmal...

0 |

Bit shite

0 |

*MANAFORT IS SAID TO HAVE BEEN TOLD TO SURRENDER TO FEDS: NYT

0 |

o biddy

0 |

He needs to lawyer up

0 |

0 |

Here is the indictment www.justice.gov/file/1...

0 |

that's a great read.

Cyprus seems like a right little dealer in money laundering.

0 |

Was hoping for Trump to he mentioned. Ahh well. I think it was cut and dry with manafort.

0 |

Ok this is more interesting. A campaign advisor to trump plead guilty to lying to FBI. They apparently have an open and closed case that was sealed.

0 |

Someone has to be tempted to throw Trump under the bus to save themselves, surely.

0 |

Sounds like George did. He must have got a deal for him to plead guilty.

0 |

Here is full George Papadopoulus Indictment www.justice.gov/file/1...

0 |

You know why Trump publicly announced in July that he wanted Russia to help him find emails. Cause he bloody already had the emails and it was typical trump move to deflect.

0 |

Hannity is absolutely losing it that this has overshadowed that shit movie he has out lol

When I first read the story above I thought it was George Stephanopolus and thinking how the fuck has he got roped into this?

0 |

Another blocked thread?

0 |

гыгыгы

1 |

Papadopoulos being described as a 'proactive cooperated' by the FBI...which usually means he wore a wire. The walls could finally be closing in

0 |

how amazing does "Conspiracy Against the United States" sound? this won't be the only one! Xmas coming early

0 |

0 |

Imagine oul Nigel in a state penitentiary

0 |