Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

Definitely a tool though

0 |

insane

2 |

Hillary here, haha.
You'd take her more serious if she wasn't married to old Bill.

0 |

mobile.twitter.com/bak...

0 |

The man hes just pardoned

0 |

Trump was always going to do it to get back at Obama pardoning Chelsea Manning. Next one he pardons will be his Son

0 |

Obama didnt pardon Manning.

0 |

Oh yeah. He just commuted her.

2 |

kinky.

0 |

some crackhead just tried to assassinate the President by driving into his motorcade but failed miserably. Mandatory life sentence.

0 |

Why are those opposed to Trump so triggered all the time?

0 |

Maybe hes just pissed off about the amount of tax money wasted on moving a billionaire from a to b.

0 |

My neighbour works in a gun store near me. They have a massive tank out the front.

goo.gl/maps/g8P2yhdYVFA2

Joe Biden landed at airport across the road before the election on a campaign stop. The secret service were in with him making sure the tank was decommissioned.

1 |

Thanks for your continued hard work here lads

0 |

Obamacare repeal failed to pass again last night so he just went on a tweetstorm about the NFL again. Can't decide if he is a moron or a genius.

Then his crap about Puerto Rico focusing on their debt to Wall Street

What a cunt.

0 |

Just when you think you can't be any more disgusted with a human being, every day it seems he manages to prove me wrong.

Heart attack would be dead on soon as possible.

0 |

Unless he's kicked out of the job or leaves in disgrace, he's gonna get a State Funeral. Do former presidents still build a library?

Imagine having to eulogize about the that prick at his funeral

0 |

If he does die who becomes President?

0 |

Pence

0 |

hulk • 5 hours, 3 minutes ago

Just when you think you can't be any more disgusted with a human being, every day it seems he manages to prove me wrong.

content.fman2-1.fna.fb...

2 |

damnnnnnnn

0 |

Half true
www.politifact.com/flo...

0 |

Just watched this old John Oliver on Puerto Rico and the 'billions of dollars owed to Wall Street'. The Trump tweet makes sense now. And I thought Hilary was the one in Wall Streets back pocket.

0 |

I knew I should have googled that one first. Trump campaigned on undoing the limited finacial regulations put in place during the last administration. Mad they can't get their shit together to even repeal obamacare. Maybe the Russian thing willl blow up before the mid-terms next year and throw a cog in the works for him

0 |

Practicing his basketball shot while giving food out. Christ

2 |

I cant dislike him. Hes just too much craic

0 |

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

Kick them while they're down sure haha guy should be locked up. Mentalcase

0 |

Wow. That's pretty shocking, even for him. Even when he realises he's said something totally messed up, he just comes out with something worse. I can't work out if he's just completely moronic or genuinely doesn't give a fuck. Probably a mix of the two, tbf.

0 |

Are the basket ball throws because he noticed the less tanned people are at the back?

0 |

Some other ridiculous comments from another balloon

Boris Johnson Libya 'dead bodies' comment provokes anger - www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

0 |

i know he is an absolute cunt, but i loved it when he took some kids MAGA hat, signed it, then winged it the fuck into the middle of the crowd. does not give a fuck!

0 |

2 |

Lol president Michael Scott

0 |

How did this even

0 |

#AccidentalPartridge

0 |

Weirder and weirder and weirder
Fucking hell

0 |

He keeps telling reporters 'there's a storm coming'

When they press him as to what exactly that means, he says 'you'll see"
Lol

Bizarre on many fronts. But not least because there actually are many literally storms on their way to US territorys

0 |

See pence flying across the country to attend an NFL game that he knew would have players kneeling when the anthem was playing just so he could walk out. Dumb and Dumber in full flow.

www.independent.ie/spo...

0 |

love how the argument has been twisted into involving military veterans when Colin K was kneeling originally due to police brutality against people of colour.

0 |

Talk about Tillerson getting the sack today.

0 |

Have to see if that would test the suicide pact.

0 |

If he is getting fired he should publically challange Trump to the IQ test-off where the loser stands down

0 |

Eminem goes off on Trump!

0 |

Strong words, especially about his own fans

What goes on inside that orange skull?

1 |

There's an arrest warrant issued for DeAndre Harris....Jesus Christ, they're not even pretending anymore

0 |

Now threatening to shut down NBC. People are losing their minds over here. This is not going to end well.

0 |

Wind your neck in munchingmonster. even the dogs in the street know that the real threat to free speech comes from post-adolescent students on a couple of liberal arts universities

0 |

What's the problem with NBC?

0 |

part of the Lügenpresse

www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |