Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

The kind of post that requires a link to some of the deleted twits

www.huffingtonpost.co....

0 |

Sorry i should have said go into that thread. The Fox video about 10 tweets is crazy

0 |

comical watching him sell his soul lol

0 |

*about 10 tweets down

0 |

If trump rang you up and asked for your soul for his presidency, what would you hold out for?

0 |

fella like him obvs not stupid so make no sense to me why he would take this job. seems a huge huge gamble wanting to tie in with this administration with the cloud hanging over it

he never top spicer tho lol

0 |

Maybe he's taking the position as a false fleg position or proxy position. What he's really there to do is take Trump down, then be hailed a hero.

0 |

waking up and checking up on trump has been a highlight for months now as seems to be some fuck up or scandal dropping.

his twitter is comical. he's thick as fuck lol

0 |

Baz you ever go into the comments under his tweets? The religious account that posts 20 times every time he posts is hilarious ha

0 |

everything about it all is class.

the north Korea page is funny lol

0 |

John McCain is the fucking man!

0 |

top top trolling

0 |

Trumps fucked now. Only reason GOP were sticking by him was him signing health care repeal bill. He's fucked now.

0 |

Love this

0 |

This speech McCain had the other day was brilliant.

0 |

1 |

What was it TJ? Appears to have been taken down.

0 |

Rte news:
Trump removes Scaramucci from communications director role – reports New York Times, citing unidentified people close to decision

1 |

You couldn't make this shit up

1 |

Sure The General told him to get rid. Leaping from one fuck up to another. I bet The General will get pissed off and leave too.

0 |

never seen anything so shambolic in my life.

makes moyes look like shankey fergie pep Jose rolled into one

2 |

I stopped watching House of Cards as the real deal has better twists which would appear OTT if part of a TV programme

0 |

0 |

Moooooooch!

0 |

0 |

just the basic common sense which got that President elected.
^^^

0 |

Talking non-irrational, unemotional policy. Why should White people be marginalised for being White? Before it even goes to Civil War again.
For the sake of avoiding civil war, white people, why would you discriminate in the first place against us? Ya marxist freaks

0 |

"I guarantee you they [refugees] are bad. That is why they are in prison right now. They are not going to be wonderful people who go on to work for the local milk people."

0 |

"Your words are so beautiful. Those are beautiful words and I do not think I can speak that beautifully, okay? It would be great to put those words at the end of the statement."

0 |

0 |

Mentalist

I work with closely with a guy has them genes. Everything that goes well in his life he has to tell you about it and it invariably was all down to him being a born winner. And if you ain't winning then it's your fault. He has the genes alright, the cunt genes

0 |

I’d love to work closely with a twat like that, I’m in an engineering office with like 20-30 other guys and I can honestly say there’s not one stand out cunt (cept maybe me) we all get along, work piss-ups are great craic and there’s no real standout personality types and the banter between a few of us huns & taigs would raise an eyebrow or two amongst the more snowflakey in our society.. all the real gossip/bitching/fuckery goes on downstairs in the accounts/admin dept with all sorts of he said/she said ballicks that we all simply couldn’t be arsed with, although I have to admit our gender diversity is strictly old skool.. none of that facebook tick box exercise shite in this place

0 |

No pink haired 'thems', RJ? You should probably make sure you employ one next time, rather than someone who has great credentials and experience, just so you're seen to be a diverse employer.

0 |

Fuck diversity, you could be brown black yellow or fucking periwinkle blue for all we care, if you can do the job and you’re not a cunt you’ll be hired

1 |

when do I start then RJ?

0 |

if you bring proper cream buns to the interview m8, the jabs urs

1 |

known for my bun fetish

0 |

Trump just said, one hour after Barcelona attack that we should threaten Muslim terrorists with executing them with bullets dipped in pigs’ blood and burying them among the pigs. Great strategy you moon beam. By the way, the evidence he was referencing, was disproven as false, multiple times. He's using internet memes as his source of intelligence. This is probably the most islamophobic thing a head of state has ever said ever in the history of islam. The middle east exploded when a nobody drew a picture of Mohammed. What has he done!

War crimes aside, he's basically offending a whole religion, and goading its fundamentalists, and will probably turn a lot of young muslims, who werent before, into becoming radical. He basically, put every american soldier in Iraq and Afghanistan in greater danger. and because of that Mattis and Kelly might resign. Kelly is definitely not happy after the other day. One resignation would be the end of his presidency, cause if your cabinet cant even deal with you, you're done.

www.thedailybeast.com/...

0 |

Steve Bannon sacked!

0 |

arterre.com/wp-content...

0 |

See things on twitter that breitbart will campaign against trump now. Shit going down. Trump won't last the year.

0 |

he will walk this year.

worse president ever.

wouldn't even call him a president. so out of his depth

0 |

makes bush look like a shrew operator lol

2 |

www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

It's a complete shitshow. The White House staffers must be absolutely scundered.

0 |

LOLOL @ shrew operator. This is my new favourite

3 |

Making a joke of the most powerful office in the world. How did he ever get Americans to vote for him? Next election, I think Democrats will win with a lot of previously non voters coming out to ensure Republicans don't get in.

0 |

doh lol

0 |

Presidency has definitely been a damp squid.

2 |

Trump not the smartest tool in the shed.

0 |