Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

He reminds me of a few of my fellow Liverpool supporters on here. Make a big show of apparently not being upset over something, then gets totally raged out about it.

0 |

Like sending people that dont reply PMs? That sort of thing?

0 |

Utah not happy here lol.

1 |

MSNBC's Scarborough and Brzezinski hit back at Trump tirade

Two TV presenters attacked on Twitter by President Donald Trump have accused him of lying and suggested the White House tried to blackmail them.

The hosts of MSNBC Morning Joe said they were warned a tabloid would run a negative story on them unless they said sorry for their coverage of Mr Trump.

They denied his claims they had spent three nights at his Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida last New Year's Eve, or that they had "insisted", as Mr Trump claimed, on spending time with him.

Instead they said they turned down his invitation to attend his New Year's Eve party.

They continued: "Putting aside Mr Trump's never-ending obsession with women's blood, Mika and her face were perfectly intact, as pictures from that night reveal.

"And though it is no-one's business, the president's petulant personal attack against yet another woman's looks compels us to report that Mika has never had a face-lift."

www.bbc.co.uk/news/wor...

0 |

They continued: "Putting aside Mr Trump's never-ending obsession with women's blood,

Lol

1 |

0 |

Didn't know Chandler from friends had his own news show, doing well for himself

0 |

Media folk crying about mainstream media cesspool. Yeah, about 30 years too late. Welcome to the Thunderdome

0 |

lol

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

Oul Micro Penis Don. worldnewsdailyreport.c...

0 |

getting lost on the runway
www.thepoke.co.uk/2017...

0 |

New Trump handshake fail

media.giphy.com/media/...

0 |

Still not as bad as rigsys

3 |

lol

0 |

lol

0 |

Right. This is going to be big. There updating it soon. www.washingtonpost.com...

0 |

Doubt it. I'd be extremely surprised if he willingly released a load of correspondence that caused any real/lasting harm.

0 |

It's evidence of him soliciting information from a foreign government for a campaign which is breaking the law. He didn't deny sending it. He's fucked, luckily his da can pardon him. It does however give intent from the campaign colluding with Russia which will fuck Trump senior.

0 |

the hypocrisy of the US knows no limits

0 |

Where is the hypocrisy?

0 |

Maybe he's been put forward to fall on his sword and get rid of all this hassle for the administration.

0 |

haven't the US been the Russians in just such a scenario since forever?

0 |

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/...

0 |

I haven't ever heard the US telling other nations not to investigate the rigour of their electoral systems.

It would be more hypocritical to oppose US meddling on other nations affairs but to suggest that Russian meddling in US affairs was somehow justified

0 |

In your link there seems to be more external meddling in US election than US meddling in oher peoples elections tbf...

0 |

By far the single biggest meddler according to the link

According to the study, the U.S. intervened in 81 foreign elections between 1946 and 2000, while the Soviet Union or Russia intervened in 36

1 |

the trumps are pissing all over America. lost there edge on the world stage. comedy show these days lol

0 |

Could do with starting a wee war, get back on top.

0 |

can feel one coming.

need to exert dominance

0 |

Ha

4 |

I never tire of that photo

1 |

I luv ya lad

out at the the boney here with Glenn

2 |

Probably should have read that a bit better before commenting lol.

0 |

Seems theres talk going round that the Washington Post have a tape of Trump himself now. Gonna get pretty sticky if its bad

1 |

Aul Utah getting pretty sticky over a bad trump tape

0 |

Damn right. This could be the start of the climax

1 |

Did someone come across it

0 |

This is brilliant lol.

0 |

Its happening. www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

HOW TO TALK TO YOUR TEEN ABOUT COLLUDING WITH RUSSIA - www.mcsweeneys.net/art...

0 |

*SPICER RESIGNS AS WHITE HOUSE PRESS SECRETARY: NYT

0 |

fella deserves a reward for managing to spin the trump agenda

0 |

He was the best turd polisher I've ever seen. Turns out Trump hired a communications director, Scaramucci without running it by Spicer. Apparently Priebus and Spicer hate Scaramucci. Priebus said "over my dead body". If they lose Priebus too, the GOP will have no one in White House.

0 |

His interview with The Times (why did he even do that?) is amazing. Rambling would be to kind

0 |

And now Priebus is saying he supports Scaramucci 100%. Wee weasel.

0 |

He's a fucking moron. He actually looking into seeing if he can Pardon himself and if he does it before he's named as a target, will it make him look guilty. Read this twitter thread.

0 |

Scaramucci is dodgy as fuck. Trump wanted to appoint him director of the public liaison and intergovernmental affairs in Jan but it was held up by a review of his finances by the ethics office

0 |

Feel like Spicey was looking for any way out at this point.

"THIS FUCKING COFFEE IS COLD I'M AWAY YIZ CUNTS YEEZ"

1 |

Trump fucked. just a waiting game now.

0 |

Any of yous know much about the new guy hes put in? This is bizarre, a full blown hater lol

0 |