Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

0 |

Was disappointed her apocolyptic predictions for the GOP failed to materialise last week

0 |

Because she is full of shite. I thought you were clued in Pav.

0 |

Mental case she is

0 |

More hoping Ryan and McConnell were going down than believing it would happen

0 |

Bad soldier. SAD.

0 |

1 |

what an imbecile

1 |

What a mad bastard

0 |

man child

0 |

lol

0 |

that's fucking brilliant

0 |

media.giphy.com/media/...

2 |

1 |

Brilliant. He's the gift that keeps giving

0 |

He looks to be enjoying himself anyway

0 |

He is a fucking child

1 |

FBI confirm theyre investigating Nigel Farage. Should be funny

0 |

"Farage has not been accused of wrongdoing and is not a suspect or a target of the US investigation."

0 |

Donald Trump 'tried to roll back Russia sanctions the moment he got into power'

www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

0 |

nuked

0 |

Comeys opening statement that he's going to read out tomorrow. www.intelligence.senat...

0 |

So, TLDR, what's the summary?

0 |

www.bbc.com/news/world...

This stood out for me.

"On the morning of March 30, the President called me at the FBI. He
described the Russia investigation as “a cloud” that was impairing his ability to act
on behalf of the country. He said he had nothing to do with Russia, had not been
involved with hookers in Russia, and had always assumed he was being recorded
when in Russia. He asked what we could do to “lift the cloud.” I responded that
we were investigating the matter as quickly as we could, and that there would be
great benefit, if we didn’t find anything, to our having done the work well. He
agreed, but then re-emphasized the problems this was causing him."

0 |

I like the bit at the end where Comey said "...and when Trump finished talking, i shouted 'Fuck you, I'm Millwall' and charged at him."

3 |

0 |

Live stream of Testimony. Hes expected to read out the above, and then he has a day full of questions from senators.

0 |

Fucking America yah!

0 |

www.belfasttelegraph.c...

Don't no were the US are on this but their economy will be taking a hit if they don't get there act together and get with the times.

0 |

dufunk, check this out - www.independent.co.uk/...

Trump's policies on energy are daft as fuck, not only because he doesn't think we need to do as much as we can to protect the environment, but also because he's flogging a dead horse as all the jobs/future in energy is in the renewables. Combine those points with the fact that the cost of installing renewable energy tech is dropping all the time, and also the efficiency of those technologies are getting better and better, it really does make you wonder WTF is going on in his head and the heads of the people who voted for him. Totally delusional.

0 |

madness. apparently calfornia is a leader in green renewable's and fastest growing state economy in MERICA with the industry helping drive it and provide jobs, but trump thinks getting the coal mines up and running is the way to go. was reading the coal game provides about 200k jobs for the whole country.

where is the logic. oul farts

0 |

The Amish in Pennsylvania love solar. They use it to power their business machinery, because they're still off the grid. Apparently they employee "English" to operate them but they refuse to use anything that isn't hand operated. They also have land line phones in phone boxes at the end of their lanes, but won't put phones in their houses.

0 |

Watch 2 hours 46 minutes. State of McCain.

0 |

0 |

McCain was embarrassing. Looked and sounded like a dementia patient.
Thought Comey came across really well-had the guts to call Trump a liar and the 'I had to take notes' thing is great.
What a fucking mental shitshow over there.

0 |

It seem the US and the UK are competeing to undermine the global western hegemony

0 |

or Putin's online campaign of misinformation and counter intelligence, preying on a an older generations rascicm and fear of foreigners is working. Old people should be banned from the internet tbh.

0 |

This is amazing. Internet alt-right meme poster guy vs nazi militia.

0 |

Shite

0 |

""Never has there been a president, with few exceptions … who has passed more legislation, done more things," Trump declared, even though Congress, which is controlled by his party, hasn't passed any major legislation."

Fucking moonbeam.

0 |

Jeff Sessions Senate intelligence hearing starting in a few minutes.

Key Questions. What did he talk about with Russian Ambassador (He'll probably not answer and says he's recused himself, which is a bit of a fucking kop out, cause that why he was recused, was so he could answer questions.)

Also, what did Comey tell him about meetings with Trump.

0 |

The 332 People, Places and Things Donald Trump Has Insulted on Twitter: A Complete List

www.nytimes.com/intera...

0 |

And theyve done a complete list of Trump lies. Amazing how long it takes just to get past January ha

www.nytimes.com/intera...

0 |

#POTUS

0 |

0 |

Its not the worst thing he's said.

0 |

Hes still in primary school ffs. Creates wee nicknames for people he doesnt like or annoy him. Sad thing is his supporters fall for it.

0 |

The lads up at Mount Rushmore must be so disappointed

0 |

Trump nukes my mind daily lol

1 |