Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

atribotics.blog/2017/0...

0 |

Is that a FAKE news! site?

atribotics.blog/2017/0...

0 |

Louise Mensch is a mental. The Americans love her cause she has a Brit accent. Idiots.

0 |

All sorts of madness linjed to that story... Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan taped talking about Russian money being laundered through Superpacs.
Want so hard to beleive its true

0 |

Theres a good show about on Netflix about Roger Stone and superpacs. Well its good for someone like myself that had only heard of him beforehand

0 |

his trump stuff is blowing my mind lol

not sure if I'm overrating it but it seems just mental even for America how much of a shambles it all is.

0 |

www.dailykos.com/story...

0 |

*tin foil hat engaged* Trump's been put there by the media. NYT, Wash Post subs way up since he's came to power. TV News media, late shows, Bill Maher, Alex Jones, John Oliver etc so much material to talk about. Ad money must be through roof.

1 |

Trump fucked up again. Apparently gave classified information to Russian foreign minister in Oval Office last week. Washington Post said the told Russian the city in ISIS held territory where they got the info, putting source in danger. What a knob end. This might push thing over the top.

0 |

tick tock Trump you orange faced wank gibbon

0 |

nope, no one cares, nothing matters any more, nothing will happen. All hail trump

0 |

FAKE NEWS! Next.

0 |

I got 91 likes on Twitter last night for a comment about the gibbon.
You can all suck my dick.

0 |

You all need to follow this guy.

0 |

Broadsword Six, not Thomas Paine

0 |

93 likes, fuck me. Do I get a blue tick beside my name of it makes 100??

1 |

lets find out.

0 |

I think he means on twitter

1 |

0 |

I know, I just wanted to find out how many likes he could get on here.

0 |

0 |

Male it 95 mm

0 |

make*

0 |

please

0 |

He got 1 downvote.

reckon it was mad dawg that ratted trump out over the Russia leak and this was his revenge?

1 |

Ohh he's really fucked now. Comey has a memo of Trump clearly telling him to drop investigation against Flynn. He won't get out of this one.

0 |

Yes he will

0 |

105 Likes. Blue tick. Made up.

0 |

he's untouchable. republicans have no balls and have sold their souls

0 |

No, this time he's definitely fucked.

0 |

www.betfair.com/exchan...

He's only just under evens to leave before the end of his first term. I estimate that he has to make another 3500 fuck ups before he goes.

0 |

0 |

Trumps america.

(ಠ_ಠ)

0 |

Merica

0 |

news.trust.org/item/20...

0 |

0 |

Apparently there are tapes of Trump saying nigger a lot in Celebrity Outtakes.

0 |

You warming to him a bit then?

0 |

tube

0 |

Video of a Hillary during debate preparation last year. lol

0 |

good listen

talks about the Trump outakes & the fact staffers write 'Trump' through paragraphs in their briefings they give him because he likes to search for his own name in them.

Harris dispises him

0 |

Sorry soyuz still trying to get my head around all this unvirtue signalling.

Feeling a bit let down by that blog dairebhoy linked :/

1 |

tis ok

amp.timeinc.net/time/4...

0 |

0 |

0 |

0 |

www.washingtonpost.com...

0 |

0 |

0 |