Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

Saw that the other day, made me laugh. When he moved the other persons glass away from him.

0 |

lol him pushing the guy beside hims glass got me too. Odd mofo.

0 |

Louis CK did a brilliant bit about Trump on Lates Show last night. YouTube it.

0 |

Loks like it was all about the deploables after all

eintercept.com/2017/04...

0 |

Say what you want about Trump, but Ivanka bringing out her kids to sing a Chinese song to Jinping was a master stroke.

0 |

LOSTFU

0 |

Explain yourself

0 |

Link or shut the fuck up lol

0 |

waterfordwhispersnews....

0 |

0 |

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

Funniest one since him moving stuff on the desk

1 |

haha

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/news/wor...

0 |

A busy day for the lols even for him

0 |

Sally Yates, the acting Attorney General that Trump fired, speaking to senate intelligence committee in 10 minutes.

0 |

HasFired FBI director Comey! Fucking hell.

0 |

They'll let the tax breaks go though the impeach him... blame the crashing economy on the Russian Agent

0 |

fuck Trump

0 |

Some smart folk on twitter are saying the leaks are going to flood out of FBI now from Comey loyalists.

0 |

Wish i was smart enough to know what the fuck is going on in America here.
But I think it's Trump and his asshole team vs Americans charged with protecting the consitition, yeh?

puts petty pay tonoir parochial nonsense. come on the fucking FBI.

0 |

Comey was a fucking shill anyway

0 |

To who?

0 |

Obama for the lols

0 |

You couldn't make it up. Comey got him into the White House then Trump sacks him lol

0 |

More accurately, Comey gets him into the White House, then Trump sacks him (he says) because of the emails press conference that got Trump into the White House. Of course, that's not the real reason, but still, it makes the irony much more ridiculous.

0 |

is it really mental all this or will be get off this too?

0 |

He'll get away with it. Basically all of the Republican members of congress care more about themselves and their party over country, and they'll appoint Comey's replacement. So we can expect someone who'll just drop any investigation.

0 |

They way he handled all of this, he's starting to piss off a lot of republicans. Even if Trump had absolutely nothing to do with the Russia connections, and if he some how managed to insulate himself from Flynn or Stone, the way he's trying to kill the story by firing Yates and now Comey, its looking more and more like abuse of power and a cover up, and thats actually worse than a idiot on his campaign inadvertently talking with a Russian agent. Trump is a massive, massive idiot.

0 |

Charles Krauthamer was a massive conservative commentator and supporter of Trump is saying it looks suspicious last night. They actually cant stop the investigation riught now. The grand jurys have been picked. They actually might be a final nail in his presidency if they catch Sessions or Trump trying to kill the investigation.

0 |

www.nytimes.com/2017/0...

0 |

1 |

DC FBI execute search warrant on a GOP campaign research group in Maryland.

0 |

This is absolutely mental.

1 |

wtf lol

mental how mental he is lol

0 |

His mentality is mental!

0 |

new House of Cards is going to be completely shite compared to all this.

0 |

I was thinking that too. Totally takes the wind out of their sales. Hopefully next season, they up their game and Underwood goes full Hitler.

0 |

0 |

lol

watched some hannity fox news. fuck me FAKE NEWS lol

them backing trump sort of goes against what they preach as he's shady as fuck. they wanted Clinton hung for emails but this stuff he's getting a free ride. I know they've am agenda and right wing but it's taking the piss.

funny as fuck tho. he start a war soon and it be forgot about

0 |

Trumps lawyer saying '10 years of tax returns show no absolutely income from Russian sources, with the exception of a few' ha

0 |

The way things are going he won't see the end of the year never mind a full term. He's mental.

0 |

Its just melting to even start to get idea of whats really happening. One minute youre thinking its all part of the plan, get this clown to do loads of mental shit so when it comes to firing the FBI director its just another story for this week. But apparently Pence is fuming as are most of the administration. Is this where disinformation goes wrong goes the guy running it is such a spa that doesnt get the programme and is going lone wolf tying to save himself over the Russia stuff? Is he just making it up as he goes along?

0 |

'oh god is that the time'

0 |

I'm half convinced it is to keep the media off balance so he can get away with the FAKE news! gambit, so his supporters only get news from whitehouse approved outlets...

but then it could just be he is a lonely, confused man, trying to reconcile his overinflated self-image fand the sneering distain he is subjected to by the media and the nation that elected him.

1 |

Do we see Americans learning lessons and the voting in someone semi sensible in 4 years? I'm not sure.

0 |

lol@ elections in 4 years

3 |

You'd be surprised if Pence and other career politicians are not hatching a plan But. They rode to power using the Trump brigade but he is an outsider after all and only a matter of time before he brings it all down for them. Those who worked their lives for this

0 |

0 |

www.rawstory.com/2017/...

0 |