Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

Doesn't look like they'll get the votes to pass the healthcare bill. First big defeat for Trump, hopefully all fall to pieces from there

1 |

Really? Not seeing any confirmation on that.

0 |

"GOP Source: Rya told Trump Health Bill won't pass"

House Freedom Caucus just left a meeting with the Trump administration and very negative. Even some moderates turning against it now too due to the concessions Trump made for the conservatives. Gold rallying and equities selling off too, markets pricing in a failure

0 |

www.nytimes.com/intera...

0 |

Trump has asked Ryan to pull the bill

0 |

Mental

1 |

Talking about Health Care Bill.

0 |

Wow. Just wow. Art of the deal, what.

1 |

It seems that govt creep, what the Kochs and all their like fear is kinda true. You give people, yes the sick and the poor they may be, but once its their, it is frankly fucking impossible to take it away again. Looking at the ACA it is terribly flawed but trying to remove coverage from over 20Million people with vaguery, how was that ever gonna fly?

0 |

This is Trump getting something something out off the way, something he never wanted. That idiot is a NY Democrat regarding this shit. He wants love. Last thing he wants is that, in the first few weeks....how will remember?

0 |

who*

0 |

Solid bantz

0 |

@dvmc... of course he wanted rid of ACA. He is a spoilt, racist manchild who just wants to keep all the money. Keep kidding yourself that he is some.

Odd you think he give a shit what poor people think of him... He can just call a rally and get the true believers to give him all the attention he needs.

0 |

Lol at you lot trying to make sense of Trump. I do it too. Let's all stop.

0 |

ps Reporting that General Flynn has a deal with FBI. Cards are falling.

1 |

has to come crumbling. I was over Newyork last week and watching news you would think it was all just snow balling with the whole tweet talk and how the news was flowing. think they all realise they need him gone

0 |

Blatant

1 |

;)

1 |

Disappointed Trumpcare didn't pass. How will thick Americans get their comeuppance for voting Trump and Republicans if they don't get seriously financially fucked over?

0 |

Surprised you got a visa baz ;)

1 |

Baz got connections

0 |

0 |

They've stopped a Major League Baseball player at airport cause he had a suspended sentence in Korea for drink driving. That's escalated it a bit. Don't be drinking and driving lads.

0 |

lol @ that clip.

0 |

"Bad hombres will be deported" www.washingtonpost.com...

0 |

0 |

Read that thread earlier. Amazing stuff. Soon as Putin doesnt get his way. Golden Shower tape will be on the internet. That will be a momentous day, that actually will break the internet for good.

0 |

Would it really? Sure Clinton got a blowie and lied through his teeth about it, on camera. The amount of ridiculous shit Trump has done up to now and his supporters still stick up for him makes me think that there'd be a bit of scandal, but it would just blow over like all the rest.

0 |

Wasnt enough people on the internet back then to break it.

0 |

It was dial up back then too. Took about 3 weeks to download a 30 second video.

0 |

Not sure I'd want to see Trump getting peeshed on either lol

1 |

Wonder what shade of orange his skin goes when covered in pish?

0 |

remeber he set up a company to harvest urine from the general public.lol.

0 |

Its all been pretty mental but i still think the President being pissed on by a load of Russian hookers would be pretty big news takki lol

0 |

Some cool charts on historic US spending and taxes - metrocosm.com/history-...

0 |

2 |

Effortless lol

0 |

Hahaha

0 |

:-)

He's some pup

0 |

0 |

Wall Street Journal: General Flynn to testify in exchange for immunity. Haha! Must know he's done something illegal.

0 |

must have something juicey to say too

0 |

0 |

reamable.com/yaakj

2 |

haha

0 |

ffs

1 |

0 |

Haha. That was Jon Stewart who called him that. Brilliance.

0 |

This tickled me
www.instagram.com/p/BS...

1 |

lol ^

0 |