Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

Aye. He barred CNN, Huff.Po. and NYT. AP and Times are boycotting the press conferences now

Guess they shouldn'y have reproted the attempts to muzzle the FBI investegation into Russia

0 |

This business might end badly

0 |

Go to 23:07.

*shudder*

0 |

Watched a minute of it from that point...am I missing something??

1 |

He was just saying he'd kick out drug dealers and support law enforcement staff

1 |

The brain twitch he had at 23.15

0 |

Ok

0 |

www.pinknews.co.uk/201...

Fnaaaar

0 |

Yup he's gonna turn up dead soon

0 |

haha that's brilliant. Trolling taken to a new level.

0 |

The comments below that YouTube video look extremely bot like.

0 |

0 |

Farewell net neutrality

motherboard.vice.com/e...

0 |

"We need an independent media to hold people like me to account."

Former Republican president George W. Bush responds to Donald J. Trump's claim that the media are "the enemy of the people".

www.facebook.com/Chann...

0 |

Rory doesn't understand the criticism for playing golf with Trump

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/go...

0 |

Heard someone say the other day that hes like OJ Simpson who used to claim he was no race, or alligences etc hes just OJ ha

0 |

McIlroy, who returns to the PGA Tour in Mexico this week after nearly two months out with a rib injury, says he was called "a fascist and a bigot".

0 |

The photos could back to haunt him in 10 years. Hes an idiot for not forseeing that. Although saying that, Golf (rich white people) has been quiestest of all American sports about the whole thing

0 |

His first game back is in Mexico? lol!

0 |

Anyone else been following the Rogue POTUS account on Twitter and reckon its real?

0 |

McIlroy votes DUP so im not surprised he doesn't understand the Trump hate.

0 |

A good article this

interc.pt/2mt0D8Z

0 |

AG Sessions busted for lieing about Russian communications

www.theguardian.com/us...

0 |

Lol Ficking hell!

0 |

Shocking misspelling of tap

0 |

Maybe he has just found out that all call to Russian officials are tapped and recorded

0 |

He took 3 goes to get a tweet right last night

0 |

The alt right media are trying to spread that there was a fisa application for wire tap last June. Only thing I'm sure about is 3 weeks ago whitehouse tried to get FBI to come out and say it was all bullshit and they still haven't. They still have something on him. This is not going to end well.

0 |

www.isidewith.com/cand...

0 |

Lol

www.instagram.com/p/BR...

2 |

Hahaha

0 |

More on Cambridge Analytica Pav

www.theguardian.com/te...

0 |

The have a focus piece on Merver too... the guy behind the company
www.theguardian.com/po...

0 |

When you read the bit about word fixing trump does seem to make more sense... like the sentence doesn't actually matter as long as he showhorns in certain phrases

0 |

Thanks. While the tech is new the use is not. Always about power, control, propaganda.

0 |

lol

1 |

The Rollback of the Administrative State

mobile.nytimes.com/201...

It's an impressive pace. The race to the bottom kicking into gear

0 |

The other side of this is his refusal to employ people to actually do the jobs because he dopesn't think they are necessary...

nymag.com/daily/intell...

0 |

Trump unaware that Flynn was a "Foreign agent"
www.theguardian.com/us...

0 |

Northern Irish man Andrew Beatty in the White House Press Pool. Asked a question today about Jared Kushner (Trumps Son in Law) getting 100 millions from Chinese company with ties to Chinese Government, and a follow up on is Jared involved in organising Chinese president visit to Mar a Lago. Respect.

0 |

www.cc.com/shows/the-d...

0 |

Really love his wee description about himself on his Twitter page. He sounds cool as fuck.

0 |

0 |

medium.com/@grantstern...

0 |

Think i'd need to read that a couple of times to fully get it... but if its true it doesn't bode well for aul trump...

0 |

Stopped reading after the 1st 4 words of the 1st paragraph.

0 |

You shouldn't be put of by a few big words... with a bit of perseverance your reading skill will improve

2 |

Makes sense now knowing what you consider to be big words.

0 |

"I know words, I have the best words. ”

1 |

bigly words

1 |