Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

I'm pretty sure the president gets daily incident reports and maybe just maybe there was a mention of a cell in sweden something that has yet to hit the news or won't due to the nature of the intelligence...

0 |

And what's wrong with his "I approved the pipeline and I'll tell you this, it'll be American steel" I see no problem with this.. could you see the US subbing out navel work to Canada to build? Yet we open up our military contract work to anyone, I like his isolationism

0 |

It's the fact he spurts it out as fact publicly to suit his agenda. When it's not and what he says affects the attitude of millions. Irresponsible at best, population manipulation at worst.

0 |

Listening to him speak is a refreshing change from the usual bullshit fluff from politicians

0 |

Lol it's lies though. Not refreshing at all.

0 |

And what!? Is he to be held to some higher account than all the other lying politicians? At least with trump he just says what's going through his mind and you get it straight from the horse's mouth without the usual layer upon layer of obfuscation from any other leader

0 |

1 |

I see nothing more than a good patriotic American who loves his president

0 |

The intellectual level for his speeches during the campaign was gauged at 9 years old. He's hard to listen to but whatever floats your boat rj.

0 |

I find it fucking hilarious tbh guys a nut and the way he talks and acts is so far removed from the way politicians behave it's great

0 |

Its not about holding him to a higher level RJ... He has been shown to be either lying, misinformed, or entirely ignorant about most of the things he says, moreso than other politicians...

I think he would be easier to listen to if he was the Alec Bladwin version of bimself. I watched that press conference of him on youtube with the playback speed set to 1.5...
It yeilded a 43% increase in listenibility

0 |

RJ on the troll again, lol.

0 |

0 |

I imagine his house to be like Jed's, but with Trump memorabilia
m.youtube.com/watch?v=...

1 |

lol wtf

mobile.twitter.com/US2...

0 |

0 |

make Somalia great, AGAIN???

0 |

You mean you've never heard of the Ajuran Sultanate?

Interesting...

0 |

Think Somalia was 1 of the few Italian colonies. With their rampant Islamism & piracy it makes me ponder why the British just didn't take that part of Africa off Italy, given it's accessibility to the Gulf of Aden. Wonder who the PM was then missed that trick. Probably a Labour one.
Not like the Italians would have fought our Navy over it.

0 |

Brits did it have for a while actually, wow.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wik...

Removed all the garrisons to fight the the Germans a few countries up. White people ><

Defining History

0 |

probably had theirs hands full fighting the Dervishes...

0 |

Define, History tho. Ok

0 |

Make Somalia Great Again. Give It British Values pre-2011.

Make Britain Great Again.

Bring Back Tony Blair.

0 |

Make Tony Blair Great Again

0 |

Don't even think I've met a girl hates me this much let alone married her.

0 |

it an act to propogate the blacksfortrump meme... or do you think its a coincidence that every african american that supported trimp is in the backgroud of the gif...

the 2020 race is on

0 |

The man is a nutcase. He said in a press conference that there had been a terrorist attack in Sweden. Then hours later on his twitter said he didn't say it. Now all his nutjob followers are saying that terrorist attacks by Muslims are a daily occurance in Sweden and that the American and Swedish governments are trying to cover it up. This idiot, whether you admire him or not RJ, for speaking before he thinks, is going to start a war.

0 |

Nobody in the military is going to war for that headcase.

0 |

Then they all get done for treason. He's the Commander in Chief.

0 |

apologies to headcases all round ourselves included for calling El Trump. He needs his own fucking advective.

0 |

He does.

0 |

*Nobody in the military is going to war for that Drumpf?

0 |

Trunt?

0 |

"Don't be such a fucking Trunt"

"Fucking Trunt"

"Ahh, you Trunt"

Could work

0 |

Lol

1 |

Good to see blurt the berry dingler is still somewhere out there

www.mdt369.com/2017/01...

0 |

You post some shite Pav. You're like a less qualified, more Ulsterised Dr Pieterson.

0 |

0 |

You're like the guy who was able to sit in the same chair for years and years and years and years and ended up in Lord Of The Flies Island.

0 |

Just because i post it doesn't mean i condone it...

he does make some odd assumptions about the scientific process in that video ( 5 or 6 mins in)... I know plenty of scientists driven by a desire to know more rather than some moral imperitive to make the world better... I imagine he'd be fun to argue with

1 |

I know re: condoning Alt-right links. Nothing wrong with being the smartest person on Lord Of The Flies Island either, you survive.

Unlike Piggy. The original Type 2 character. The character given to us as kids as an archetype to avoid.

And I deal with so many piggies day, day out.

0 |

You seem to make the mistake of banding together people who have a problem with political correctness and those who was to live in an ethnically pure United States.

It's what the alt right want you to do... it normalises their world view and gives them cover to spread it to a wider audience.

0 |

Such a joke ha

The story in the New Yorker during the week from the Golf Digest guy is amazing lol

0 |

That post sound like it needs another link

0 |

The bit where he called them to complain ha

www.google.co.uk/amp/w...

0 |

Such a balloon. I don't mind his bullshitting as much as the arsehole he has in his inner circle. Everyone knows about the tiny hands thing, but did you know it stems from a journalist writing about them in 80s. He apparently, years later occasionally sends photos to that journalist, circling his hands and writing "See, my hands are not tiny"

0 |

Ha psychotic

0 |

Hes just banned everyone bar Breitbart News, One America News Network and The Washington Times from the White House. Fucking hell lol

0 |

Ballicks, really??

0 |

www.apnews.com/9d04bb7...

0 |