Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

It's a close call Pav don't get me wrong but Trump is just shy of being the absolute cretin that Clinton is. I wouldn't have voted for either

0 |

Clinton just not rapey enough to win RP's vote.

0 |

Haha. Big Bill is though

0 |

www.indy100.com/articl...

0 |

Another climb down, apparently the wall is going to partially be a fence.

0 |

The future's bright... the futures orange

www.iflscience.com/env...

0 |

Imagine being one of those lefties who follows Wikilinks or any other of those FSB channels that Glenn Greenwald promotes, working in tandam with Edward Snowden who sold out a surveillance programme which was not affecting any US citizen and said he was doing it "in the interest of citizens", but nobody knows 1 (One) US citizen who was ever jeopardized by it, and now we have complete rightist control of UK/US partly because of jerk-offs like the above who only have a sensitivity in the West because the system that they hate is the only one who could ever love them.

Snowdon must be very lonely in Moscow now. There's no chance he is coming back in a Republican Admin-which he created.

0 |

There's no way Shat Noir is ever coming back on here during the reign of a Republican Admin g and other Lefties like RP helped create. because Hillary is the Devil, right?

0 |

I was a big fan of Snowden at first but when he started releasing ways in which NSA spied on foreign agencies, what has that got to do with US citizens?

I'll say again, WHAT HAS GRASSING ON HOW NSA SPIES ON FOREIGN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES GOT TO DO WITH PROTECTING THE RIGHTS OF U.S CITIZENS?

0 |

Julian Assange too and his mass dumps of information which no normal citizen has the time to sit through and read, just leaking information to foreign governments who will use it against you.

I bet he did rape all those women.

0 |

Crossed paths with kev on faceyB there...

though he'd be against the trump environment plan... but I think he's giving him a pass on it...

2 |

Did you invite him back on here for a proper debate?

0 |

"Our Glorious Leader has ascended to God Emperor. Make no mistake about it: we did this. If it were not for us, it wouldn’t have been possible," he wrote. “[T]he White race is back in the game. And if we’re playing, no one can beat us. The winning is not going to stop." The Ku Klux Klan also announced a victory parade for the beginning of December in North Carolina

and so it begins

0 |

Kev really hates Obama. lol

1 |

We kept it peaceful... didn't suggest he returns though...

Good to see Newt keeping it deplorable
"Newt Gingrich: Steve Bannon Can’t Be Anti-Semitic Because He Worked In Finance And Hollywood"

www.huffingtonpost.com...

0 |

Obama is speaking right now, at first press conference since Election. He is doing a great Jedi mind trick on Trump. "If you want to come in a rip up the Iran deal, its much more difficult to change something thats working, than something thats not". Basically, he's saying you now own these, you have to see it succeed. ha!

0 |

Last week tonight

0 |

1 |

c'mon we all used to do the spastic hands gesture when we where kids in school to mock those of a lesser stature...

0 |

True

0 |

Yes and now we are all the president of the united states

4 |

But your failing to see that’s there’s more people that find spastic hands amusing, immigrants a nuisance, Muslims a threat and globalisation a jobs destroyer than there are chin stroking intellectuals… far far more and these people are fed up, fed up being told what to think what to do from people whose wealth and power is beyond their comprehension and have decided to elect someone they feel best represents them… shits going to go down like that all over Europe, if France elects yer woman whatshername La Penn then the whole lot will come tumbling down

0 |

Just more people that vote feel that way possibly

0 |

imgur.com/709QkjX

0 |

Its always worth repeating that a majority of the people that voted in the states ( by an estimated 2 million more) voted Clinton.

The ones that voted Trump were sold a pup... They have been lied to repeatedly.
The appointment of Brietbart CEO to his chief advisor only point to an increase in the level of mistruth being injected into US politics... only now the lies will be legitimised by being backed by the presidency
It is a first tentative step on the path to US becoming a fascist state

Trump doesn't reprsent their interests... They'll get the tax breaks for the rich...

but you really imagine the republicans stumping up the cash for the jobs program when destroy the tax base - there will be no cash for it.

The threat from Isil will not be diminished if Trump sides with Putin and Assad and starts indiscriminately bombing sunni muslims in the middle east... season that with an expanded gitmo and the reintroduction of enhanced interrogation techniques and it isn't hard to imagine a massive up-tick in the radicalisation of muslims

1 |

RJ Macready • 35 minutes ago
But your failing to see that’s there’s more people that find spastic hands amusing, immigrants a nuisance, Muslims a threat and globalisation a jobs destroyer than there are chin stroking intellectuals… far far more and these people are fed up, fed up being told what to think what to do from people whose wealth and power is beyond their comprehension and have decided to elect someone they feel best represents them…

LOL, so they @ 'from people whose wealth and power is beyond their comprehension and have decided to elect someone they feel best represents them…' - aka an inherited billionaire TV personality

0 |

I think a lot know he's a fucking asshole but still preferred him as he was the 'change' candidate. They couldn't vote Hillary. That's why he won Pennsylvania etc.

Bernie would have won if nominated.

0 |

Db you don’t have to tell me, i find the whole thing utterly bemusing & terrifying but I’m just listing what some of the more rightwing fuckwits in here & on my faceybook feed come off with and even when you tell them that Trump doesn’t give one flying shite about the little man they refuse to believe it, they love him

0 |

The Christian conservatives where a big chunk of the vote. Also people under estimate how much folk hated Hillary. They were drip fed bullshit fake news stories for 18 months to help convince them. Donald's been warming them up for years about the media being corrupt, if they get link with news article, that's has good grammar, telling them Hillary has killed people, they're going to fall for it.

0 |

I work with one, and my bro in laws, and American in law on facebook, every fucking day for 18 months having a break down about the apocalypse is coming.

0 |

Zuckerberg getting it tight about these fake news reports.

0 |

The famous liberal elite aka people who can read.

1 |

This --->

0 |

Unreal. You'd need to diagnose that woman as insane

0 |

Michelle Bachman. She's up for a job in Trumps cabinet. Ha!

0 |

done some reading on her and it's scary her mindset

1 |

0 |

Does she think God started altering the votes cast?

0 |

He husband is as camp as Christmas and does Conversion therapy for homosexuals. Totally cuckoo.

0 |

www.ecowatch.com/noam-...

1 |

Plenty of private, one on one sessions to wean then off the aul meat stick?

0 |

Pump them full of Jesus

0 |

A good read that Chomsky article.

Worrying that Trump and his denialist cronies are now going full tilt, but if they are to knock a final few nails in the coffin there is no doubt the damage has been done by successive governments that have preceded him.

Trump will likely boost stock markets and GDP numbers as the Climate suffers the consequences. That's the essence of the problem. Climate destruction is profitable.

0 |

They're putting their foot firmly on the accelerator...

good to see you bend so far backwards to minimise it though... you must hate hilary like kev hates Obama

2 |

The good news was Hillary lost, the bad news was Trump won. Scary to think that is what passes for choice in the US.

0 |

Jesus Christ your woman bachmann is a bin lid.

0 |

'Theresa May told to fix Britain's poverty gap or face the Trump effect'

0 |

A wee bit fucking late for that, like 2 general elections and an EU referendum too late.

0 |

Interesting Trump speech. You wonder if he goes after the corporate interests he promises to in it what kind of system will evolve in its place. I think he is playing games though. Will wait to see what it means in action

0 |

Don't listen to a single word of that speech. That's right after his sex pest tape. He went full paranoid. "The Clinton Machine is at the Centre of this power structure". Straight from the mind of Steve Bannon. Trump doesn't even know what he's reading.

0 |