Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

Ashers Bakery is an example too.
Freedom of thought being tested by a mass of egalitarian people, seriously underestimating people's long held values.
The result, people look to Trump because if he says what he likes, he probably thinks what he likes too. Which has been a good thing for civilisation.

0 |

Mad communists permanently playing a game of whack-a-mole.
They hit down freedom of speech, alt-right posp up.
Gay marriage fanatic sues christian family business, Trump gets elected.

0 |

www.bbc.com/news/world...
What is this crappy lazy twitter journalism by the bbc. Currently number 2 on thier most read.
I dont get the point she is trying to make with a face full of make up and wearing a sexy uniform. Im sure Trump would love to have her on security detail.

0 |

Unreal lol. Yet again switching off millions of Americans who think being required to wear adequate clothing in the White House doesn't merit arguing about.

0 |

Maybe she's right. Maybe PBP are right. And Washington, Lincoln and everyone who went before are wrong. Maybe gay cake is a good thing. Non-binary, non-uniform day.

0 |

All year round. Fucking unicorn sandwiches for lunch. All year round.

0 |

President Donald Trump is handing the U.S. economy "back over to Wall Street" on Friday, with a regulatory rollback that critics say could put consumers and the financial system at risk.

According to the Wall Street Journal, Trump signed executive orders Friday "establish[ing] a framework for scaling back the 2010 Dodd-Frank financial-overhaul law" and rolling back an Obama-era regulation requiring advisers on retirement accounts to work in the best interests of their clients. That rule was set to go into effect in April.

www.commondreams.org/n...

0 |

tRumP

0 |

Trump removing ban. Hey, if your a false flag aficionado, I'd keep your eye out for a moderate size attack by someone from those 7 countries on the next few months.

0 |

Stretching a bit now Muzak lol

1 |

Even I wasn't going to go that far RP...

2 |

Lets just use the wonder of the internet to see if we should be shocked by Trump handing the US economy back over to wall street...

graphics.wsj.com/elect...

"In one of the most consistent policy pronouncements of a campaign that has often shown unusual flexibility on issues, Mr. Trump has repeatedly said he would move to scale back or scrap the 2010 law. “I think absolutely, Dodd-Frank has to be either eliminated or changed greatly,” said Mr. Trump in a May 5 CNBC interview. He went on to blame the law for the country's anemic recovery from the financial crisis, saying: “The regulatory climate is so bad that the banks just aren't loaning to businesses… And that's one of the reasons you have GDP there. It's one of the reasons we have no growth.” "

0 |

Few seriously believed it would be any different.

0 |

I mean it's standard politics to flip on policy after elected.

0 |

Dunno... he was running with a republican who have been banging on about rolling back the regulations on Wall Street since the were introduced by the Obama admin

0 |

Draining the Swamp. Lol

0 |

tbf, he has given people paying the lobbyists seats in his cabinet... so they don't need the lobbyists.... draining the swamp a little

0 |

0 |

This is getting a bit scary now.

0 |

More so reports that he didn't even know how much power he was signing over to Steve Bannon when he put his scrawl on the executive order

0 |

if it was so funny it be frightening lol

0 |

This is unreal haha

3 |

lol

0 |

"The idea of repeating the conditions of before the [financial] crisis is very worrisome,” the European Central Bank President told MEPs

0 |

www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

Draghi like. Even the Trumpet is too cowboy for him

0 |

Bing, haha

0 |

www.lrb.co.uk/v39/n04/...

1 |

"Short"

0 |

Well worth it, excellent read

0 |

Ill bookmark it for later and read it on the toilet. Seems like the kind of thing to read while taking a shit.

0 |

Spot on

www.facebook.com/Chann...

0 |

The 'commentators' he mentions are actually commedians

0 |

Odd critisims coming from a someone who would have for Trump over Clinton....

Ignoring all the warning signs during the presidents campaign
www.inquisitr.com/3679...

0 |

“Read Trump closely – it is difficult to do, I know – and if you extract his total racist and sexist stupidities, you will see that here and there, where he makes a complete proposal, they’re usually not so bad,” said Žižek. “He said he will not totally dismantle universal healthcare, raise the minimum wage, and so on.”

“Trump is a paradox: he is really a centrist liberal, and maybe even in his economic policies closer to the Democrats, and he desperately tries to mask this. So the function of all of these dirty jokes and stupidities is to cover up that he is really a pretty ordinary, centrist politician.”

www.theguardian.com/bo...

0 |

I took it that he was he talking about the left liberals (in general), but the most successful of them are often comedians. I think he actually said almost exactly that.

0 |

giphy.com/gifs/trump-h...

1 |

0 |

I guess some challenges are too great
littlegreenfootballs.c...

1 |

Jeepers. Wonder how that slipped through lol

0 |

LOL www.facebook.com/super...

0 |

m.huffpost.com/us/entr...

0 |

longread on the trump 'regime'... posted by one firey cossack on faceB. haven't read it yet.... just dropping this here for ease of access tomo

medium.com/insurge-int...

0 |

41 minute read. Fuck that.

0 |

Trump is done for now mobile.nytimes.com/201...

0 |

he likely is...that Russian tag sticks in the US.

what are they saying he was up to? the article just makes a big deal about some people talking to Russians.

0 |

Yeah that medium article I linked was a scattershot dirge...

I think the problem is that they lied repeatedly about being in touch with the Russians... it should really undermine their credibility... That said he'll probably be declared emperor before the week ends

0 |

Trump probably shouldn't have picked a fight with people who have probably been reading his emails/blog/diary/mind for over a year.

I'm still uncertain about all of this. Was Flynn from the outset compromised somehow by Russia? Why shouldn't he discuss the sanctions even just in mentioning it? Why take the job then? What could they have on him,or others in the Trump camp.

My biggest question... Ever seen a Russian drink a glass of water?

0 |

Deep state putsch? Getting off a constant war setting with Russia isn't in the interest of the beast?

I honestly haven't a clue what to make of this. It is obviously from a realistic point of view crazy that POTUS should be so fawning over Russia. I mean, it's Russia for fucks sake. But... This all feels like something close to hysteria. Obama was right in his last speech, Russia is a broke joke. They have nothing anyone wants and are technically, militarily and economically decades behind the US.

What the Fuck is all this?

0 |

They aren't looking for war with the US though. I believe Putin wants to compromise democracy in the US purely to cause enough internal fuss that they aren't looking at what he's doing in Eastern Europe. The US was always somewhat of a protector of that part of the world against Putin's advances, yet Trump has made all the right noises from a Russian perspective to let them know they can edge over the line in places like Ukraine and they won't be 'punished'.

0 |