Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

Next thing trump will be broadcasting on radio. No tv allowed.

0 |

Hahahaha not even aware Giuliani is sitting right in front of him.

0 |

Was wondering if Russia would get him to attack china before israel gets him to attack Iran

I really hope trump doesn't kick off WW3 because of the Saudis

www.theguardian.com/wo...

0 |

0 |

"Start logging our forests aggressively again to provide jobs for Americans, wealth for the treasury and not spend $3.5 billion a year fighting forest fires." Fuck me.

0 |

Threating to send troops into mexico to sort out the bad hombres and falling out with the australian pm. Week 2 is shaping up well for trump.

0 |

GerryAdams • 9 hours, 14 minutes ago
"Start logging our forests aggressively again to provide jobs for Americans, wealth for the treasury and not spend $3.5 billion a year fighting forest fires." Fuck me.

How can someone who's involved in news have such a monged thought process?

0 |

sure america has loads of trees

0 |

and a lot of mongs

0 |

It won't if they begin "agressive" logging.

0 |

but they can begin "aggressive reforestation & replantation" at the same time, think of the jab's

0 |

Thankfully trees reach maturity immediately upon planting.

0 |

No, he seems to be wanting to chop down the trees so as to not have "spend $3.5 billion a year fighting forest fires". Kinda gives the impression that he's implying that they should chop down the trees, but not plant more... because then they could go on fire.

0 |

you could always plant quick growing fire retardant trees

0 |

Asbestos trees.

0 |

4 |

lol

'He's lying' sign held behind Nigel Farage
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

0 |

Antifa pepper spraying and beating attendees at a milo talk in a university last night... Can anyone defend this? So utterly soul destroying watching those Fuckwits represent "the left".

0 |

Aye, poor wee nazis getting beat up. My heart bleeds.

1 |

I honestly shudder to think what will happen when we're confronted with actual Nazis...

0 |

I hope the heros lamping young girls with poles will stick around when the real version turns up: who probably won't be gay Jews talking about the importance of free speech...

I give up.

0 |

N.b... That milo guy is a fucking moron. I wouldn't trust him to tell me the truth about what he had for breakfast. That doesn't mean I get to beat people up just for wanting to listen to him.

If that is the way things are going, we're all fucked.

0 |

Dvmc. You're a skewed fella. I would call you right of center, or left of far right. Don't know where to put you.

0 |

* wouldn't

0 |

Masked thugs disrupt peaceful protest against right wing provocateur ... attacking protestors and throwing petrol bombs.

The entire " left" discredited as an illiberal sham... Trump take opportunity to announce that federal funds may be with drawn from Berkley

0 |

Nicest thing I've heard all day haha cheers mm

0 |

US becoming a ultra christian theocracy next?

The Donald Trump administration is preparing to enshrine specific religious beliefs in executive policy—including that premarital sex is wrong, that marriage "is or should be recognised" as between a man and a woman, that life begins at conception and that the words "male and female" refer to "immutable biological sex" assigned at birth.

www.independent.co.uk/...

0 |

as god intended.. all the wee gender neutral SJW's must be screaming into their safezones

0 |

I dont believe Trump has a religious bone in his body. Its that weirdo Pence on the other hand, hed fit right in with the DUP crowd.

0 |

and anyone who dares have sex outside of wedlock...

0 |

:-/

0 |

Absolute fucking scumbag right there, recording video in portrait mode.

5 |

i dont think they're ready to go full retard, that'll happen when Trump gets assassinated and Pence is sworn in as President

0 |

seeing videos like that makes so happy Trump got elected

0 |

Good to see her giving props to the non-violent protesters...

0 |

Looks like a spray pattern of Lynx Africa only. Not pepper spray.

1 |

Haha that drives my brother insane as well...

Somehow, I fear that that hero of the left wouldn't have been on the streets against the Freikorps with a stick against a gun...

Twat

:-{

0 |

good spot SS... milo's false fleggers probably didn't know how to make the good stuff

1 |

there's just no need for it and i really hope Trump sees this and doubles down hard on sentencing these fuckwits... boohoo i dont like Trump so im gonna smash up a McDonalds and pepper spray some girl giving a differing viewpoint? cunts the lat of em

0 |

A lot of those people attending the event, as she said, don't even really like him. It's a statement that this is America and people are free to speak and I'm free to listen.

I've still to hear any coherent defence of silencing people you disagree with...

Etc etc Fuck it I need a drink!

0 |

Why do you think people are going to rush to defend it dvmc?

do you really believe that people with a left wing perspective all can be categorised as the illiberal left because you heard it on a youtube video?

The people attending are so much making a statement on free speech... just looking to troll reactionaries for a response. Its kind of sad the would financially support the likes of milo but that says a lot about their mindset.

1 |

I don't understand anything you have just said.

0 |

In amongst it, I think there is a question there... Maybe?

0 |

you should maybe ease off the drink wee mate... i only posted 10 mins after you started boozing

0 |

Again Pav, you must be such a pleasure to really talk to. So quick to be rude, or to consider the worst in people you *think* might disagree with you.

My God man...how old are you?

0 |

it was a joke... lighten up

0 |

Does this help?... you can tell where the questions are because there are question marks at the ends of the statements

dvmc :"I've still to hear any coherent defence of silencing people you disagree with..."

pav: "Why do you think people are going to rush to defend it dvmc?

do you really believe that people with a left wing perspective all can be categorised as the illiberal left because you heard it on a youtube video?"

0 |

Everyone who absolutely insists that that all protest should be peaceful, and that violence should never be tolerated, where do you stand on the French Revolution?

0 |

Started laughing @ "you can tell where the questions are because there are question marks at the ends of the statements"

0 |

Its more that protests against milo having chat to like-minded regressives shouldn't degenerate into violence...

it just fuels their feeling that the are the repressed group

0 |