Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

You just don't know where the line is.

1 |

It's a total ban for 30 days. Refugees for 90 days.

0 |

What happens after 30 days? Muslims cool again?

0 |

it depends on whether or not they are determined to be a threat...

0 |

How will that be judged? With some sort of minority report?

0 |

from what i've read they are being examined on a case by case basis. I don't think they have made the vetting criteria public

0 |

docs.google.com/viewer...
Here is the actual wording of the order if anyone fancies a read.

0 |

If he has done this all in one week, god help us all in a years time.

0 |

m.motherjones.com/poli...

0 |

0 |

1 |

interesting read...

motherboard.vice.com/r...

0 |

Trump executive order: US judge temporarily halts deportations
www.bbc.co.uk/news/wor...

0 |

Didn't think it would last the weekend. Blunderbuss policy which does nothing at all.

0 |

It meansa couple of 1000 people will ne sent to a detention centre for a few werks until they are assessed.

0 |

0 |

Great read that motherboard article. Interesting to think that such innovations might have only a temporary edge as people are not aware of the specific targeting they are subject to. Once the cat is out of the bag their behaviour changes would that be fair?

The next wave of that sort of innovation will be very interesting. Has the ability to change politics really as it should become more cheaper to employ and for smaller parties to engage in more sophisticated campaigning. What do you make of it Pav?

0 |

Its pretty scary stuff but possibly one of the most interesting thing i've read in while...
lots of food for though

I think it rather underscores the need to bolster turn out in elections... But when you consider many many people are receiving targeted news via facebook it doesn't bode well for the future

and the fact that the trump administration now has control of the US government data gathering operation and have present themselves as being at war with msm media

Interesting to see how it will play out in the upcoming german/french and italian elections.. esp given Bannons desire to open breitbart operations in those countries....

0 |

type "did the" into your Google searchbar and look at the 1st automated suggestion.
not sure what it means.

0 |

Soyuz it's similar to how the way the majority of Facebook users get to Facebook is by typing Facebook.com into Google. People are complete idiots.

1 |

mobile.twitter.com/The...

1 |

plan to ask foreign visitors to disclose all websites and social media sites they visit, and to share the contacts in their cell phones.

edition.cnn.com/2017/0...

0 |

0 |

Trumps first raid.
www.aljazeera.com/news...

0 |

See the WSJ copied my thoughts in these editorial. It's nice to be cited...

0 |

*their

www.wsj.com/articles/t...

0 |

the article is paywalled

0 |

m.facebook.com/story.p...

0 |

The obama refugee ban was a thing made up by trump though

0 |

0 |

Gaz Links, top man

1 |

Former Grampus Eight striker...of all the tags to use. The man played for Barcelona

0 |

Was Mo Farah banned from returning to his family in the US?

0 |

Overheard this in work and just thought it complete nonsense.

0 |

Excellent Twitter run on Sara Haiders thoughts on the Quebec shooting.

0 |

Excellent & sober analysis.

"When liberals insist that only fascists will defend borders, then voters will hire fascists to do the job liberals won’t do. This weekend’s shameful chapter in the history of the United States is a reproach not only to Trump, although it is that too, but to the political culture that enabled him. Angela Merkel and Donald Trump may be temperamental opposites. They are also functional allies"

www.theatlantic.com/po...

0 |

but liberals don't insist that only fascist protect borders. That's just an outright nonsense.

As I pointed out before Obama had a robust borders policy and had already ramped up the vetting on immigrants and refugees

1 |

0 |

rumpdonald.org

1 |

Rewind this back about 5 minutes I know this will be useless for peope who don't see this post to later.

0 |

I just rewound it 31 minutes

0 |

What are we looking for?

0 |

Nothing controversial. Just some sense being spoke.

0 |

1 |

comments ov Sessions thoughts on voter suppression and drug laws

0 |

Trump is getting burnt out tae fuck. Doesnt know wee Rudi is sitting across from him the whole time. haha.

1 |

0 |

0 |

Lol @ that trump clip-the camera zoom out is priceless

0 |

i was going to say that too. Unreal. Liberal-elite cameraman had Trump all over there.

1 |