Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

*could potentially destroy lives

0 |

also a fan of what The Hooded Men went through here RJ?

0 |

Shall we bring back executions too, RJ? Maybe even have public ones?

0 |

now now, i'm only talking about brown people

0 |

besides i'm not talking about going all ISIS on them but i don't see the harm in going all Jack Bauer on the more jihadi wan's

0 |

Even though it's been proven to be largely pointless in getting reliable intel? Or are you taking Trumps word on the effectiveness of torture

0 |

But that's the thing. How can we criticise/demonise ISIS for their actions if we were then to go on to abuse and torture people, people who may not even have been charged with anything, just on the off chance we get some information from them that may or may not be of any use??

It's the same as the execution of people found guilty of murder. How's a government/nation/legal system meant to be seen as just and fair if they're saying 'You shouldn't murder, but because you have, we're going to murder you'. It's a bit daft really.

1 |

Torture I believe has largely been found to be ineffective against hardened terrorists and what intel you do get is questionable but for every maniac you’ll get a load of wishy washy fuckers who the very prospect of a slap with no tickle is gonna make em sing like a canary and I think we should at least have the option to dish out a bit o waterboarding, I’m not advocating hanging them upside down with 16amp nipple clamps smacking the soles of their feet, we’ll leave that to the muslim countries but a cloth and some water can be pretty effective without producing much blood.

I have no sympathy whatsoever for islamists whether or not they engage in criminal activity it’s only a matter of time until they do, so in the words of John Lennon.. fuck em

0 |

All well and good IF theyve got terrorist RJ. Youd have people getting tortured for days not talking because theyre a taxi driver with no clue what theyre on about

0 |

was just reading the wiki article on the effectiveness of torture en.wikipedia.org/wiki/... when this little gem came up... now that's how you negotiate with terrorists

"Some Russians were also kidnapped in Lebanon. After one of the four hostages was killed, the Russians stopped negotiations. They located a relative of a Hezbollah leader and sent his castrated testicle and dead body back. They said they located other close relatives and would send more packages of human remains if the hostages were not released. They were released"

0 |

if any public executions are required I'm putting forward me and Gerry.

we have extensive knowledge of every type of brutal killing.

PM for hire rates

0 |

cousin keeps whatsapp'in me some brutal south american executions so i'm sufficiently desensitized to offer my services, having said that he sent a video of what looks to be some woman in the backseat of car with what i could only describe as a shotgun wound to the face, its a bloody pulp, i regonised an eye and that's it an she was still alive so i switched that one to fuck off, dont need to be seeing that

1 |

Are you saying you support that kind of shit? As said above, once we are allowing for that by our forces we can't really be marching around talking up respect for human life as a principle. In fact that is my general gripe with our government. Principles go out the window when they see fit, but when they want to keep you in line they suddenly become the corner stone of society. And people seem to be completely happy with that contradiction.

0 |

of course i dont support shooting women in the face with a shotgun ffs RP im not that much of a cunt

0 |

Seen that one on the Whatsapp as well RJ. Brutal stuff.

0 |

what exactly was it, like i said i bottled it after about 5secs..

0 |

that was my best guess

0 |

Castration as an interrogation technique though?

0 |

Cant beleive people are lising their shit over this...

Just think we could be 6 long days into the presidency of Killary 'warmonger' Clinton...
And she's the most corrupt politician ever.

Trump is just doung exactly what he said he'd do. You were prepared to back him then RP...

Dont be backpedalling now... Stay the course

1 |

My mortgage is going up $400 a year, thats a years supply of dollars.

0 |

Why is it going up mm?

0 |

I downloaded 1984 for free a few weeks back as I'd never read it. Must get it on the go.

0 |

The very first thing he done in office was cancel mortgage tax relief

www.usatoday.com/story...

0 |

Pav as I said then the very reason we have a Trump movement is because of people like Clinton. And you wanted people to simply vote for her anyway?

Don't try and take some moral high ground every time Trump acts like this and say well Hillary wouldn't have done this. You think? She just as likely would have upped the use of torture but plebs like us wouldn't know. It would be alternative media that would be telling us only to be labelled conspiracy nuts by your good self. I still can't believe they thought she was the person to stop Trump. She only added to his popularity.

I don't support Trump never have. I said I would have chosen him over Hillary if I had no other choice. Of course that wouldn't have been the case but don't let that stop you taking that to mean I am the resident supporter here.

0 |

dont you dare take that title from me RP

0 |

lol at Hillary liek, losing to Trump has to be the most pathetic thing to happen, ever.

0 |

worse than a Rigsy fist-bump

1 |

Saw this the other day, but cant remember if I posted it or not.

Bonkers.

The internet is freaking out over this spooky prediction by Carl Sagan about the future

"Back in 1995, everyone’s favourite astrophysicist, Carl Sagan, published a book called The Demon-Haunted World, which warned against the dangers of pseudoscience and scientific illiteracy, and encouraged its readers to learn critical and skeptical thinking.

Pretty standard stuff for a socially conscious scientist, but one passage in particular has been blowing up on Twitter this week, and it’s not hard to see why.

Somehow, (we’re not saying time machine, but probably time machine) Sagan managed to predict the state of things as they are today - and it’s unnervingly accurate."

Read on: www.sciencealert.com/t...

0 |

www.washingtonpost.com...

0 |

2 |

0 |

Is that Sean Spicer thing real? Saw this in the comments, too...

Not sure of authenticity though.

0 |

www.washingtonpost.com...

0 |

money.cnn.com/2017/01/...

0 |

Mental

0 |

0 |

Hasnt even been a week yet lol

0 |

Don't worry RP... I'm not going try to heap all trumps sins on to your shoulders... It was just you were already on your high horse berating RJ over torture. At least he would have voted for trump to in the hopes that torture would be some kind of deterrent. If you had to vote, you would have voted for him in spite of his desire to torture.

1 |

You seem intent on reading it that way.

Trump will do damage but I don't think many will look back and feel sad Hillary lost but rather that the choice that was put up was so incredibly awful. As soon as she won the candidacy it was over for the US

1 |

lol. I think plenty are feeling pretty sad she lost

2 |

They're going to start targeting reporters one by one. Asking IRS to audit them, ask FBI to bug them. It will be their downfall whenever that comes out. It won't take long cause literally every reporter is on their back. Lol at Alex Jones being invited to press pool. Hahaha. "Hi, Alex Jones, infowar, can you tell me when the president plans to I act screening of lizard people at all airports". Bannon is basically the Doug Stamper of the Trump whitehouse.

0 |

the way this week has went ya can't see him last all that long. seems a complete shambles, seems very unamerican like as well

0 |

she lost to Trump. that's how awful a choice she was. worse than Donald Trump

2 |

wonder what will be the craic for Bushmills whiskey in the states given that it's owned by a Mexican company, ouch.

0 |

I think they get round import tax by bottling in US.

0 |

The DNC is a private concern, they can 'elect' their candidates anyway they want but her coronation was pretty dispiriting as well.

0 |

The torture thing is ridiculous. It's a recruitment poster. We have to be better, to have the rule of law that treats all equally. Gitmo, drone murders and torture only serve to weaken us.

0 |

0 |

lol @ worse than trump.

she's a massive cunt but she not be on his level. already the stuff is talking about is mental, and the executive orders he's already dropped,

0 |

Boggles the mind when people say Trump is better than Hilldawg. The guy is a moron, has zero political understanding and sounds like he might also be a fucking nutcase.

1 |