Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

This is real like lol

0 |

His wee "I pull the biggest crowds" in front of the CIA wall of stars is causing a huge back lash. Also, bare faces lie about not slagging off the CIA, even though he's tweeted multiple times in last few weeks about them being Nazis and CIA director being behind leaks. He's a fucking moron.

0 |

just can't get my head round 53% of females voting For Trump tho.
No matter how impressive the marches in the US the day after inauguration, 53% of birds were pro-Trump.

0 |

Spicer says press will be held responsible for 'mis-reporting' the small inauguration crowds.... comes across highly petty
www.washingtonpost.com...

0 |

53% of all women in America?

0 |

54% backed clinton... 42% for trump

53% of white women

1 |

0 |

Pavlov and Dmvc etc what is going on do yous reckon then? Are the Republican happy enough that hes out there being stupid so they can get on with whats really going on behind him and hes like a retarded mascot or would he be doing shit like this out of their control?

0 |

they are delighted.

Obv.they disagree over russia and they arent keen in the jobs plan but they are aligned on most other issues.

Most importantly they willget the chance to replace between 3 and 5 supreme court justices in the next 4 years... That means they get to stack the court in their favour for decisions on stuff like climate change, equal rights and corporate / monied influence over democratic process.

The will replace the dying / retiring justices with one young enough to go 10\ 15 years.

But yeah... Clintons emails

0 |

1 |

0 |

Is there any sort of public communication laws that the Prez or at least his office have to take questions at some point? Or could they really go the 4/8 years on complete lock down?

0 |

Adam Curtis talks about tactic of disinformation that the Kremlin. Seriously fucked up that that can be the idea for policy and it works lol

0 |

Don't think so Utah, though you'd imagine if they went on lock down for 4 years, they'd not get re-elected for the next 4 (and the Republicans might have trouble in the midterm elections)

0 |

1 |

They don't have to avoid answering questions... just keep selling the msm as a lie to the core supporters.

They could possibly ignore questions from some media groups, i.e. CNN in the post piss-gate press conference.

Always wondered if the racism was a core thing with trump or just an election winning gambit, cheers kornilov for enlightening the board... you're new around here?

0 |

They can also make more room for less than msm press and let them softball questions for the new administration

0 |

www.facebook.com/photo...

0 |

Only just watches this fully. WTF? Is this real life?

0 |

Tpp gone and nafta being renegotiated by a republican president. Strange times indeed.

Automation is the real killer of manufacturing jobs and that will only continue. The future automation of driving/delivery jobs, the biggest employer of young men will be the biggest challenge. Trumps actions all quite canut like so far, those factories will nearly surely all remain shuttered.

1 |

It's takes a lot of labour to build and install the robots initially so for now it should be positive for the economy. Coupled with a guaranteed basic income policy it could allow people to take up more ineresting careers.

A lot of jobs are just feeding the self perpetuating economic cycle for the sake of it though it seems. with the majority of capital being driven more and more into the hands of fewer people. Automate them jobs and hopefully we will then see just how pointless they were, just a job for jobs sake. The Civil Service here likely has a chronic need for something like this.

1 |

Foxconn considering opening a $7billlion US plant creating 30-50000 jobs.
arstechnica.com/busine...

0 |

damn

0 |

Re. Foxconn - www.bloomberg.com/gadf...

0 |

0 |

0 |

I think the foxconn is interesting in the context of Trumps China baiting over Taiwan.

Tentatively calling that Putin and Trump will tag-team china ... dunno if they'll go full on nuke but thats why Putin had him installed

0 |

**Doffs tin foiled lined cap**

0 |

What's the significance of those photos am I missing something? God it's just sort of dawning me... I just read the words "President Trump" on Twitter lol.

0 |

That he just storms ahead up the steps leaving Melania in the dirt?
... She hasn't even rounded the car and he's already doing his hand shakes

0 |

just an interesting insight into the personalities

0 |

0 |

can't wait til the CIA shoot him and instill John McCain and we get some Class back in our White House.

0 |

i.redd.it/y6oomh8o7jby...

0 |

1 |

Where does this all end? Our accident of birth defines us entirely...

0 |

Dafuk

0 |

Verging in Brent type language there

0 |

I mean...it's either pandering of the most blatant kind, or the most bizarre form of insanity. It seems really, rather dangerous, right? Hate yourself due to the colour of your skin, build up others due to the same accident.

0 |

dvmc, your right wing trolling is wasted on here.

0 |

Odd you feel the need to post this in the trump thread.

She isn't talking about hating white people, nor building up black people, merely talking about making sure minorities are given the space to share their views.

I guess you just enjoy filling you echo chamber with out of context snippets of speeches posted on-line by american 'nationalists'.

0 |

That said maybe this is the appropriate thread for it

0 |

It wasn't out of context. I'm also not responsible for whoever shared the link, I haven't a clue who or what he is. I find what she said frankly absurd. I don't believe the colour of someones skin entitles them to anything more or less than the next person. I wouldn't want to be "shut down" on account of being white, or a man.

You don't find any of this kind of thing in the least bit bewildering?

0 |

You got that from that short clip Pavlov? I just found it an odd person trying to prove to the crowd she isn't racist but just ended up sounding like the Brentmeister

0 |

I've watched the full clip

0 |

Link?

0 |

tRIgGeRWaRnInG for dvmc....She does mention BLM

www.realclearpolitics....

0 |

So how exactly is it out of context? The longer it goes on the more bizarre it is thanks for the link.

Would you enjoy being told to shut up merely on account of being a white man Pav? You're a man who enjoys an opinion or two...

0 |

She isn't telling people to shut up 'merely on account of being white', but nice straw man.
She is saying she will tell white people to shut up when they are not giving minorities the space to share their views and experiences.

I have no issues with being told to shut up ... I enjoy talking with people with different world and life perspectives than white european male. When we get onto dicey subjects I often tell then to let me know if they feel i'm not giving due weight to their opinion or have been in some way insensitive.

2 |

Why would you being a white European male have the first bloody thing to do with who you are in your heart or what you believe? What role could it possibly play?

I find it awkward as a white person to be considered to question myself constantly, but white people assigning me status as a VICTIM if I were a minority would probably make me want to throw myself off the roof. The final insult almost.

This is all pure madness...

0 |