Choose a discussion

Good documentary on 4 now. What a mentalist. The definition of arrogant. Imagine the banter* if he was President?

0 |

dunno sumguy, the people who like trump generally seem to hate the EU... tend to have a fondness for topless bear wreslting autocrats too

1 |

aye think it just goes to show most people who are the most vocal on facebook dont really know whats going on, they just get something in their heads and rant about it.

0 |

The side by side photo is from the dry run yesterday apparently.

0 |

Nah was like that on tv today m8

0 |

Where did you read that dvmc?

0 |

What if he turns out to be a really successful President?

0 |

I've said some negative things about him but I hope he proves me wrong. Be brilliant if he is successful just to see how unforgiving and intolerant a lot of people are. I'm prepared to eat my words....ARE YOU?

0 |

Ah right sorry I didn't see it. So much shite on Twitter, people swearing it was from the dry run. Idioten. Definitely a lot fewer people.

Poor old Larry King, what is he, 150 now?

0 |

m.imgur.com/A5V7svI?r has this been posted? Sums up Trump /Brexit/Fleggers

0 |

it was atefuleviltrumpsupport... i think, Pav.

0 |

thats next level stuff

0 |

@ lemac....

saw the shocking O'Keefe planned parent hood videos yet dvmc....

0 |

The Senate hearing with Sanders and "Betsy" DeVos was really rather depressing. Talk about cash for access.

0 |

I need to go buy a bottle of beer or two. I'll be back and I'm down to chat about it if you want. Be civil for heavens sake though man, you act like you want to bottle me sometimes on here.

NICE.

bis gleich habibi

0 |

made only more so when you learn he brother is one of trumps secret advisors ( in the intercept article I linked earlier)

0 |

0 |

Right, cold beer in hand, lets get into it.

With regards to O'Keefe, I honestly wasn't aware of his past. I did watch the ACORN and the PP videos. Most of it was as shady as the 'Rock Bottom' segment in the Simpsons when Homer gets fitted up for touching the babysitter. Hyper-editing, over-editing & various other shady things. Simply not to be trusted despite some, errr, strange goings on but we'll leave that to one side.

The new videos, about the DNC. First question, did you watch them? Because regardless of this mans past, the evidence of those past tactics, simply aren't there. There are no quick cuts, no editing, it is people in positions of power, talking at length about engaging in fraud, violence and manipulation with absolute impunity. Please, please please watch at least the first one, it lasts around 10minutes.

I understand that once a 'journalist' blots his copybook, will, sometimes for people there can be no going back as the element of trust is lost but I'd counter - we live in extremely odd fucking times where faith in those who 'process' news and send it out to us, is at an extremely low ebb. Brian Williams is back on NBC despite being an absolute charlatan and card carrying bullshit artist. The powers that be, deem him though, redeemable. "On whose authority" I wail out drunkenly with my MAGA hat on, but there is he is, admitted liar telling us whats what. All rather depressing.

Watch it, give it a few minutes.

0 |

m.facebook.com/story.p...
Bill getting the death stare from Hillary

0 |

0 |

i.reddituploads.com/2e...

0 |

i.reddituploads.com/2e...

0 |

I watched the first one... a couple of times this morning. I'm not sure what the hysteria is actually. It is edited in a way to paint the activities in a much more sinister way... but o' Keefe is on record saying this is intentional.

If he bothered to actually expalin what birddogging was then the thing makes much more sense
www.soaw.org/index.php...

The fact that other that trump supporters get crazy when it happens and the fact that trump encouraged it says lots about them

0 |

You don't think it gives lie to the theme in the media during the election that Trump rallies were awful violent things? The people responsible on the DNC side, with every rally, paid professional agitators, the homeless or Union members to attend and "start shit"? He is literally quoted as saying "I pay mentally ill people to start shit". Pav be honest here, give me an example of any misleading editing in those videos - it simply isn't there man.

I mean, you don't think that goes into the problem ? "Our" side has dipped so low, as to pay an army of professional agitators to taint Trump, to engage in violence to divide everyone - all the while when he had an event he had 30,000 inside and another 10,000 outside. Instead of winning the argument against him - the DNC rigged the game for her and thought by slander and dirty tricks she would win.

0 |

When you say " He is literally quoted as saying "I pay mentally ill people to start shit" that isn't the case... he doesn't actually say that and there is no context to what they are talking about.

When he talks about having union members always eager to do stuff, the before and after part of that conversation just isn't there... It is impossible to tell what they are eager to do.

Given the rest of the video you might assume they wamt to go and as you say start shit... but I'd imagine if that was actually being talked about we'd see more than the short bit of included video.

The idea of birddogging is to get to ask the candidate gottcha questions in front of the press. It gets the candidate on record talking about specific policies. That why the had a 60 y.o. with an oxygen tank queued up at 6 am in the morning. The fact that trump supporters attacked her speaks volumes about them.

The whole video is an exercise in misleading editing. That doesn't mean it has to be a cassette boy style mash up

0 |

The rallies were violent... and trump encouraged the violence... on camera.

The guys in the o'keefe video knew that would get them more coverage and played up to it.... I imagine republicans were using similar tactics at Clinton rallies... its just there wasn't the violence...

0 |

Right...
imgur.com/wP77LgL

1.29 in the video, its also repeated when he goes into further detail.

0 |

You appear to be attempting to deny reality but I guess there is possibly no point in talking about it further. It is there for all to see, what the DNC were up to. Not one shred of evidence to support the theory that Trump rallies were violent, or that the Repubs were doing anything similar at Clinton "Rallies".

I'd say one thing. Such reticence to even begin to wonder why Trump won is really rather self defeating. The bereft platform of a tainted candidate and a machine so insidious and corrupt lost that election. Those videos, of course from point of view, lay bare truth to why Americans for the most part despise all politicians and the machines behind them. I honestly think Sanders would have beaten Trump. They rigged it against him in favour of a woman in full knowledge of the despicable tactics her party engaged in. You reap what you sow.

0 |

But edited out thebit wherr they whatthey ate paid to do...

0 |

So...sponsored car washes, bake sales?

0 |

If they are talking about hiring them to cause trouble, why haven't they included the part of the interview that clarifies that?

0 |

He could release mire of the filmed footage... But O'keefe says that tells a different stiry from the one he wants to.

I'll link the video of this later

0 |

edailybanter.com/2016/...

I think it is nice you believe that republicans would engage in birddogging and other tactics to show clintons campaign in the worst possible light...

...given you linked up the o'keefe vidoes which were paid for in part by the trump campaign...

... and even with the last minute intervention by the head of the FBI to swing floating voters behind Trump.

There is recorded evidence of violence at the trump rallies... He is filmed offering to pay the legal fees of his supporters involved in attacking protesters.

And I think that the use of super pacs is a dodgy path for american politics... as I stated much earlier in this thread Clinton wanted to undo the citizens united ruling by the supreme court that allow the practice.
Trumps appointments to the supreme court mean the super pacs will be a feature of american politics for at least a generation

0 |

I'm sorry pav but there are maaaannnnyyyy articles in the MSM about this Sting. Both of these people lost their jobs about it because they are bang to rights, on tape, engaging in dirty tricks.
www.nytimes.com/2016/1...

It isn't good enough. Also, if there is any evidence, any at all, anywhere, that the Republicans were doing the same shit - well, show us?

0 |

Also, the most damning element to me is the video on Voter Fraud. I actually thought this was horseshit for years. But there we have people discussing IN DETAIL how to get people from one state, to another, to vote, to vote twice, to get illegal immigrants voting etc.

It is terrifically damning. The Ostrich mentality - well the other side do it (no evidence however...) simply isn't good enough!

0 |

See on the news it says trumps first mission is to attack obamacare. Can one of you who knows more about this explain or link me to an article explaining why Americans are soo against free healthcare?

0 |

Retarded/ still afraid of communism

0 |

Dvmc, stick your conspiracy theory's, up your whole, we only deal in facts in this thread.

0 |

Your whole hole

0 |

What conspiracy theory?
Another commentator said it well..."I don't understand what you're missing here, there's a clear and steady stream of dialogue where these men are blatantly admitting to perpetrating exactly what they're being accused of. To use your own example, it's more like if I go on video saying "This is how we, with the help of the Clinton campaign and the DNC are disrupting Trump rallies" and then you try to pretend there's something else on the unedited video somewhere that will completely negate what I just said out loud on video. Maybe the whole thing was a "...Not!" joke."

It is honestly insanity to not believe with your own eyes and ears what you see and hear. Really. But, by all means, pay no attention, double down on that and see where that leads.

0 |

I see your stuggling a bit here...

In the first video they were talking about sending people to trump rallies to ask gottcha questions in front of reporters to pin the guy down on specific policies statements.

They enjoyed the fact that Trump supporters would disrupt their own meeting by attacking people as it gave them publicity and made trump look bad.

It isn't wholesome but it isn't like they are paying people to physically attack trump supporters. The trump supporters justy happened to have a fondness for attacking people who were not on message.

The guy who made the videos has admitted on camera they were edited to sell his story and unedited the present a vastly different picture.

I don't get it, is the point you get people to waste time by watching the convicted fraudsters videos when they are aware of this?

Is you denial of this not some reverse ostrich mentality?

The NYT link is dead.

As I pointed out The o'keefe videos are evidence of the republican dirty tricks... as was the head of the FBI fantasising about new clinton emails on the eve of the election

0 |

sumguy • 38 minutes ago
See on the news it says trumps first mission is to attack obamacare. Can one of you who knows more about this explain or link me to an article explaining why Americans are soo against free healthcare?

They have been taught to fear Obamacare but enjoy the benefits of the affordable care act

Lemac posted this yesterday

imgur.com/A5V7svI?r

0 |

I watched the second video... just for you dvmc... it's pretty heavily spliced together. How can you be sure they are even talking about the same thing throughout?

0 |

I watched that first video for 5 mins and its pretty damming. No context to what they are talking about? Haha. What else could they actually be innocently chatting about there?

0 |

It isn't about being on anyone's side but the idea that those videos aren't proof positive of absolute and utter corruption is delusional.

0 |

Pavlov. This was going on and the proof is in front of your eyes. I think the battle is, do I choose to believe what I think is happening or retreat to the echo chamber.

The absolute worst thing about modern politics is this retreat to where what WE believe is always true. You might not like this, but you can't honestly deny it.

0 |

There is no evidence of corruption further than the guys in the video pushing the trolling of trump supporters too far. If there was clearer evidence then the videos wouldn't be stitched together in the way that they are.

You want to buy into it despite being the producer admitting the unedited videos tell a different story, be my guest....

enjoy your own echo chamber

2 |

1 |

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

''Feminist groups were joined outside Belfast City Hall by people supporting gay rights, immigrants and the disabled.''

Could we all not be complete dicks and just protest for human rights.

1 |

For the 500th time (lol)
... The issues facing the gay community are different to those faced by the disabled community... Which in turn are different from those faced by immigrant communities.

If there was one group focused on the broad touchy feely idea of general equal right there would be zero progress on all fronts...

Thats why the has been the push from the right to dismiss identity politics as the greatest evil in the world

0 |