Choose a discussion

Ulster Rugby

Ach, it's time. Team for Sunday's game against the Dragons:

(15-9): Peter Nelson, Rory Scholes, Darren Cave, Stuart McCloskey, Sammy Arnold, Paddy Jackson, Paul Marshall; (1-8) Kyle McCall, Rob Herring (captain), Wiehahn Herbst, Dan Tuohy, Franco van der Merwe, Robbie Diack, Chris Henry, Stephen Mulholland.

Replacements (16-23): Rory Best, Ricky Lutton, Bronson Ross, Lewis Stevenson, Sean Reidy, Ruan Pienaar, Ian Humphreys, Craig Gilroy.

First point - great to see Best and Pienaar back. Second point - who the fuck is Stephen Mulholland? Third point - how many Les Kiss puns can you come up with?

0 |

One of the witnesses today has been liking a load of tweets defending Jackson. Surely kills their credibility and shows bias towards the defendants

0 |

Please stop criticising munchingmonster. He should be lauded for his refusal to simply brand someone with a crude tag like "slag" or "rapist" before knowing all the facts.

1 |

Why does this thread keep popping up but can't see the latest posts.

0 |

Oh wait

munchingmonster • 1 year, 5 months ago
I met chalkman once. Or at least someone claiming to be chalkman. Quiet fella. Looked like a potential rapist

2 |

So, I know what Im talking about. Thanks for backing up my argument.

0 |

This been locked again?

0 |

'

0 |

borked

0 |

Haha. That's not a corollary Matthew. Just cos vegans are like that doesnt mean I am. There's millions of us, we're not all the same mate.

2 |

Triggered

2 |

The ordering of the posts in this thread is fucked because a bunch of them were deleted. A bug in the forum I've never fixed. I'm going to lock this one purely because of that.

0 |