Choose a discussion

Pro Evo v Fifa

Heard Pro Evo is making a comeback lads so I downloaded the demo. Its pretty good on first play. Quick fast and slick. I like it. Gonna get the Fifa one too but I've heard its so slow this year. Any thoughts to sway me?

0 |

Gonna wait until Liverpool offer me the manager job at the end of November and the next update will have Anfield

0 |

Earning your stripes? Lol

0 |

Won Serie B in my second season with Ascoli Picchio on Top Player. Edging Sampdoria by a point.
Been offered the Burnley job, no thanks

Liverpool have just appointed F. Inzaghi as the manager so that job can wait

Now for a run at Serie A

0 |

What do you do with those points you get for achieving stuff? Do you use them for online or something?

0 |

Aye the gp is used to buy agents in myClub. I'm keeping mine for then they release the Barcelona legends again

If you get a legend in myClub you can then use them in master league

0 |

Utah, this would be a good week to spend your GP on Top Agent. the Barcelona legends are available, slim chance of getting them but worth a try. Ronaldinho and Rivaldo in the midfield agent.. spend your GP on that

If you bag one of the legends they become available in your master league too

0 |

PES 2017 free to play version available for anyone wanting to try, they have also released data pack 2 today with the new Anfield, loads of chants and players faces updated
More interestingly they've announced something called PES league which is like an eSports league you have to sign up via the site and register before it starts next week.

see FIFA 17 is also free this weekend if anyone fancied trying that

0 |

Loving Pro Evo. Is it easy enough to sort the real names and jerseys?

0 |

Very. Google pes 2017 option files and you'll get a list of the ones out there. I've used a mixture of a few

Stick them on a USB and follow the instructions

0 |

Cheers Niall. Im flying here. Gonna have to increase the difficulty

0 |

Take it up from beginner

0 |

Im gonna have to

0 |

Liverpool legends landed in Pro Evo today. Rejoice Niall

0 |

We really need to drawere a line under this Niall

1 |

BT Sports are gonna be showing live games of FIFA. World mad

0 |

Clubs have their official FIFA players now

0 |

Seen that Gary. Imagine the virgins tuning in?

0 |

Are they gonna do analysis after the game and determine how Keith Morgan is never gonna win the BT FIFA World Cup with a defence like that?

0 |

Bit ironic to have Bagged myself Ronald Koeman on the day LFC legends have arrived but anyways. 94 free kicks will do for me

0 |

Grabbed PES2018 today.. same shitty menus and commentary stuck in the dark ages but by God the football is better than its ever been

0 |

It's class.

0 |

Yeah.. where did those hours go?

Did you bother with an option file yet?

0 |

Haven't even got it yet man. Still working my way through a league on 2017. Played my brothers the other week and was impressed. Few nice wee tweaks

0 |

Aye theasy changes they've made really add to it.. things like protecting the ball and being able to take small touches at every angle while dribbeing

First port of call was getting gold on the 23 skills games obviously

0 |

I never do that. Worth it you reckon? Is it easier to score from distance?

0 |

The skills are class craic and teach you the in ands outs.
Confession to make.. my favourite player for the skills was Lukaku. Lol
The way he strikes the ball is life like and he was great in the air for the crossing challenges

0 |

Haha. He is deadly to be fair. This is huge progress for you Niall

0 |

www.pesgaming.com/show... The only option file you'll need in PES2018. has the lot

www.mediafire.com/file...

0 |

Class. Which link?

0 |

Got it. Good work Niall

0 |

Did you get 18 then?. It's the all in one v3.1 including all the fixes.

Just follow the instructions to do it in 2 separate transfers for the ticked and unticked wepes folders and it works a treat

Literally can't get enough of this game. Class

0 |

Not yet but once I finish this league in 17 Ill get it. Maybe Christmas

0 |

Cheers for the heads up though. Great game like

0 |

Anyone tried 2v2 on the new pro? Tried a game last night and it won't let me add a user, some sort of privacy setting? Looked everywhere and couldn't see anything that I could change. Anyone any ideas?

0 |

P.s. it works fine with last years

0 |

I didn't yet but just literally today they are offering double GP on myclub for playing in co-op matches so I'll be doing that

Are you on PS4?

0 |