Choose a discussion

60% rise in the disease in the past decade with most cases totally avoidable too. unbelievable the shit people are prepared to put in their bodies. i hate type 2 diabetics. nothing against type 1 ones.

www.theguardian.com/so...

1 |

I bloody love breakfast juice. Lovely stuff especially just after you brush your teeth

1 |

pineapple juice is nicer

0 |

Have you got diabetes, Sparcy? Is that why you said you'll miss drinking?

0 |

Coffee and a feg is my usual breakfast, no sugar in sight

0 |

naw i just stopped alcohol because it was making me depressed.

0 |

Aye there's sugar in fegs. Fegtose.

4 |

lol @ fegtose

0 |

soyuz
today @ 3:39 p.m.

naw i just stopped alcohol because it was making me depressed.

It'll do that alright.

0 |

Haha, fegtose.

0 |

i say depressed but of course depression in our understanding of the term doesn't exist. will offend the depressed next Monday if i have the time.

0 |

Sugar in fegs Jesus, so now ill get diabetes and cancer, maybe a stroke along the way, this is not good Monday talk

0 |

Don't know why you are coming all over Katie Hopkins, Sparcy.

0 |

I was doing this before her.

0 |

Didn't she suggest euthanasia vans to kill of the elderly, she could be on to something.

0 |

was on a roll there just. the depressed are alright.

1 |

Had a diabetic dog few years ago, feel as if should speak up for him, was not his own doing

4 |

What about people with bad aids, bastards

0 |

I suggest some sort of glowing gem implanted into each persons hand at birth which indicates their proximity to mandatory euthanasia at the hands of what I'll call for marketing purposes "happy funtime team!"

0 |

That's handist

0 |

Haha @ Static

0 |

People with beadle hands will be kept alive for the amusement of others.

0 |

"Renew! Renew!"
"Jeez, this is mad, flying 'an all. Getting a bit hot though. Um. What the-"

0 |

I would like to euthanise ATMs as well. The other day....

ATM: What service would you like? Cash, Cash and Balance or cash and receipt?
monk: Cash please
ATM: would you like to view your balance on screen on on printout.
monk: I don't want to see my balance you cunt, i thought that was clear. *mashes keypad*
ATM: Would you like a reciept with your transaction?
monk: *seethes*

3 |

Euthasnise people who never say please or thank you, I fucking hate that.

0 |

Wee hands freak me the fuck out.

1 |

There's a girl in my work and I've held the door open on at least 4 occasions. She has walked on through, not so much as a nod, a smile or a wiggle.

I've pretended to myself I'm going to say something next time.

0 |

monkfish - those machines kill me....not quite as much as the ones that are in spars and such places - that ALWAYS make you take a receipt unless you bank with BoI...

so much for working together towards a cleaner environment. Those fuckers HATE trees.

0 |

Ignorance Pickle. Manners are easy carried like.

0 |

I'm going to press cash and receipt next time in the hope that it won;t run over the questions again and although the environment will be a little worse off and people might see how poor I am at least I'll have my sanity.

1 |

your dog was type 1 static, no probs there. what the NHS is for.

2 |

its ok Monk - its just a receipt, not a statement..it just tells you how much you took out..not how far into your overdraft you are ;)

0 |

He's not completely without blame. Was gonna clean out the deep fat fryer one day and set it out the back he got out and wolfed the whole thing of chip oil into him. Boked for about 3 days after that

4 |

Don't understand how people smoke. Fucking minging

2 |

d28mt5n9lkji5m.cloudfr...

0 |

Yeah smoking is the worst. Peasant stuff.

0 |

Smoking is shite for the mellow buzz it gives you. All adduction with no hit. At least smoke crack if you want a decent drug

1 |

Adduction is like addiction but worse

1 |

2 |

diabeteehees

1 |

www.thedailymash.co.uk...

0 |

0 |

Pm 11 months, 3 weeks ago

1 |

superior forumming from ss as per usual

0 |

what's wrong?

0 |

Dispatches on 4 now talking about obesity

0 |

what? what about 11 months and 3 weeks ago?

0 |

Ok

1 |

Fat hure i.imgur.com/Z0SGDJQ.gifv

0 |

fucking disgrace this

i.imgur.com/nFIccKXh.jpg

2 |

Four diabetes related amputations carried out every week. Fuckin disgusting amputees.

2 |