Choose a discussion

60% rise in the disease in the past decade with most cases totally avoidable too. unbelievable the shit people are prepared to put in their bodies. i hate type 2 diabetics. nothing against type 1 ones.

www.theguardian.com/so...

1 |

"the shit people are prepared to put in their bodies."

Don't you, or didn't you take shit loads of drugs and booze a lot SS?

1 |

Just big boned.

0 |

anyone who is only thin due to not eating for days on the sesh should really just fuck up.

anyone else who is lucky enough to be thin due to sheer hard work and dedication - give yourself a wee round of applause, and then reserve your judgement for yourself and not for other people.

0 |

you're allowed a 10 year window of decadence ffs.

1 |

When does your ten year window of being an absolute cunt finish up?

0 |

imagine knowing this having these oceans of information at your fingertips but still not listening and drinking fizzy cola pops and eating takeaway cardboard food. it's a sugar addiction.
watch me the addled addict go down to Asda later against my intuition, walk through the car park because I'm an addict and I've got this disease, meet Kenneth on the way in and stop for a few words because you haven't seen them in ages, share a laugh even though the pangs of addiction are seeping into your brain, say goodbye to Kenneth then walk to aisle 13 and buy a 24 pack of fizzy, sugar cola pop because you can't help it.

3 |

any better or worse than walking to the customer service desk for fegs?

0 |

Still trying to work out the angle here. Must be something in it.

0 |

Fat greedy people are the worst

0 |

Eating like a saint all the time would be boring as fuck , vices in moderation keep people sane, its knowing when to reign it in

1 |

Yeoo molo loves a bit of fat hate

1 |

Hate the greedy Babs.

0 |

you can make good food interesting. making it and cooking it. reading something recently about Eastern mystic types who consider eating a higher level experience. considering every bite and mouthful. overall it should take you at least 2 hours every night to think about what you are going to eat, preparing it, cooking it and thinking about it after.

1 |

and if anyone wants to make fun of you for that or judge you for your new food preparation experience just dropkick them because you can.

0 |

No, that's not it.

0 |

I can't be fucked sourcing and prepping everything I eat, I just eat a lot less then I used to , I'm not disciplined enough to treat my body like a temple at all times, don't think ill get diabetes tho, think epilepsy would be worse.

0 |

Those mobility scooters should be banned by the way. Just an excuse for the large to get larger.

0 |

i.imgur.com/o7V0bDK.png

0 |

what about for actual disabled people, with extremely limited mobility, but not quite in need of a wheelchair just yet?

do their family just have to cart them about in a wheelchair? because I know where they can get a really class one for £249...or just 4 payments of £62.25

2 |

*cart them about in a wheelbarrow....not wheelchair, that would be ridiculous

1 |

euthanise anyone over their BMI could be one way of dealing with this issue

0 |

Yeah but the wheelbarrows can be lined with carpet

0 |

sure molo doesnt like the disabled either

1 |

kill all fat people, kill all disableds, then the uglies, the idiots, the gingers, the culchies....

sure there'd be nobody fuckin left in NI

1 |

Hate them Babs. How dare they expect us to wipe up their drool?

0 |

babs only hates disabled men

1 |

Shit, calm down Ceri, no need to go all Hitler like, just annihilate the greedy and homeless and we'll be sweet.

0 |

Sure if you killed all those groups off there would only be the Hudson board crew left and who would they hate then?

0 |

That would be some knife fight.

1 |

You are so middle class molo

1 |

Thanks love.

0 |

I hate you all equally

1 |

I love everyone the same

0 |

nearly equally actually

0 |

My hate isn't gender specific it applies to anyone I think is a cunt, regardless of genetalia.

0 |

pure orange juice is 79p in Lidl. you can buy oranges too and make your own for the price of 6 coke.
you have to actually walk past the rich in vitamin C aisle to pick up some fizzy soda pops. you actually need to walk past health and dropkick flexibility to choose disease.

0 |

that's why I hate diabetics. it's like Morpheus in the Matrix offering the red pill and the blue pill and aware of what both pills contain they choose to still live in ignorance.

0 |

I drank two bottles of orange lucozade yesterday, bought them from a shop with no fruit aisle tho

0 |

Have you recently had some bad news about your health?

0 |

Orange juice is full of sugar you mong bastard.

3 |

Pure orange juice at 75p would be from concentrate surely which is of no nutritional value.

0 |

nothing wrong with natural sugars though. Good old fructose tastes like holidays.

0 |

well you need sugar too s1. sugar in moderation and preferably washed down with loads of vitamin C and after some exercise like dropkick practice.

0 |

did you know that slavery never existed until the British needed black people to work in awful, dangerous conditions attending to their sugar fields. so not only are diabetics a strain on the NHS but they're also propping up a justification for the Trans-Atlantic slave trade.

0 |

Right so these fat cunts wolf down a 6 pack of coke reglularly; enough so that they get get diabetes hypothetically. Do you really think they'll have the self control to not wolf down a fuck load of orange juice? Pretty convinced you haven't thought this through at all.

2 |

don't know why you're defending the diabetics. they wouldn't defend you.

0 |

one of the biggest crimes to humanity was surely committed by the person who managed to fool people into thinking that Orange Juice is healthy enough to be taken every morning along with your breakfast.

Natural sugars although slightly better than bucket loads of added stuff still contributes massively to sugar addiction

1 |

i make my own. wouldn't buy supermarket shit but reckon it's still healthier than cola pop. get up 15 minutes earlier every morn to squeeze me oranges.

0 |

Is that a euphemism?

if it is, I recommend visiting a doctor - your plums should not be the size of oranges.

1 |

www.reddit.com/r/tifu/...

0 |