Choose a discussion

The Louis C.K. Situation

Just reading about this. Encountered the initial story from the end of this Cracked article.
www.cracked.com/blog/5...

Main story here:
www.deathandtaxesmag.c...

0 |

"According to anonymous sources, Louis CK is a gross pervert, but nobody is willing to come forward because they’re afraid of the consequences."

Yeah, I'm pretty definite he's a gross pervert from him saying as much in his standup and TV show?

0 |

that wouldnt really surprise me about louis ck to be honest, ever watch his series? there's one episode in Afghanistan where he is tryin it on with this miss america type model and he is just plain creepy haha.

0 |

using his position to force women to watch him chug, ugh.

0 |

spose the thing is because he makes jokes about it noone would actually believe he was really doing it, the old double bluff.

0 |

Must admit I haven't really watched much of his stuff. Saw that episode where your woman from Treme gave him a blowjob but he wouldn't reciprocate.

0 |

havent seen Treme but think I know the one you mean, I used to really like him , he does some funny stuff but not so sure about him these days.

0 |

he's a creep in his TV show, the way he forced himself on some women on his show made for uncomfortable viewing.

Gawker though. the only media company that prides itself in publishing sourceless and made up fucking nonsense.

0 |

Gawker was the initial flag, but a fellow professional stated it (nearly) in a podcast - that's the main report in the second link above.

0 |

she clarified...

arcasm.net/archives/31...

"I did delete an episode of this podcast because I had done a one-hour segment about what it’s like to be a woman in comedy. My point was that nobody has ever taken their genitals out in front of me, or hurt me physically, but that, in this business, you have friends, mentors, co-workers, who can sometimes be creepy in a way that isn’t funny. Suddenly you don’t feel part of a joke, you feel…like…you are being…inappropriately hit on by someone who is married….All of the people that I spoke about anonymously on that podcast are still friends of mine, and I’m fine with them and they’re fine with me. And they all know the stuff they did that bothered me. It’s nuanced, that way. I’m not going to their house for Christmas. I’m not still not of the opinion that they might be a little weird. But what I was never was sexually abused."

a known perv . like bill cosby. she initially said before taking the podcast down.

0 |

in that clarification podcast she talks about jezebel totally making up stories about what had happened to her. i'm shocked.

0 |

There's a joke that Jim Jefferies does about having a possible sex sesh with two girls and one big comedian about 6 years ago at the Montreal comedy festival. He said he was a hero of his and when he went back to the hotel room he got "rapey" and he asked him to leave. The hero then said your finished in this business. I was thinking it might be Louis ck.

0 |

Is a funny as fuck story. Part 1 Part 2

1 |

Just googled this fella. Never seen him in my life.

Why's he so important?

0 |

probably the biggest white comedian in the americas. Has a long running tv series. Big mates with Jon Stewart, Ricky Gervais.

0 |

I watched a few episodes of his series but lost interest pretty quickly. He was okay in Parks & Rec

0 |

always thought he was an unfunny potential bald rapist.

0 |

anyone who plays to the minorities usually is. like Adam Hills.

0 |

cant believe he's a paedo ffs

0 |

never liked him

0 |

www.bloomberg.com/amp/...

0 |

Matter of time wasnt it?

0 |

You heard it here first (I literally did read it here first)

1 |

1 |

standard creepy nice guy menimist behaviour that. beta bastard.

0 |

0 |

"so my chile is off to uni this fall."
"that's great, mine too. what course?"
"structural engineering. wbu?"
"that's fantastic. women studies here. reading bout glory holes and tranny black leprechauns and tha."
"go away from me."

0 |

The old inferiority complex rearing it's head again I see.

You should look into the wide range of Foundation courses available at Universities m8. Something for everyone, don't worry that you're not "book-smart".

Might be a good way for you to make friends too.

1 |

insults, for when you have nothing else.

0 |

James, isn't there some ballsack of a 4Chan board you could fuck off to instead? They'd love your MRA ravings there, I'm sure.

1 |

What insults? I'm trying to help you overcome some deep-seated issues which you seem to carry around with you. I just want you to be the best you possible m8.

You're welcome.

1 |

MRA?

0 |

It stands for Cunt

1 |

I say forget MRA and embrace MBA m8.

Of course an MBA would be a ways down the road for you, but it's something to aspire to.

1 |

lol.

0 |

MBE perhaps

0 |

For services to Western Civilization

0 |