Choose a discussion

HEHE - www.rte.ie/news/2015/0...

0 |

Birthday.sorted

0 |

The Square will look empty needs to be at least 8k in there.

0 |

Lok

0 |

0 |

There's been loads of different gigs on since then of varying sizes I wouldn't worry about the setup

0 |

would be mad to miss this I think

0 |

Early birds and 1st release gone in a few minutes! 2nd release is 30 quid.

0 |

www.celtronicfestival.... starts tomorrow night, must be getting old first year im not that fussed in a long time other things taking priorities now than clubbing. Day 3 and Day 5 look good low.

0 |

Are they having raves in the Guildhall?!?

0 |

CUNTRONIC

0 |

They're using every cultural building in Derry, no bars or nightclubs by looks of it

0 |

AME tonight 40 tickets left, they sell these things out with ease nowadays.

0 |

www.dropbox.com/s/pjp7... the clipper festival tonight. as seen from my house

0 |

www.belfasttelegraph.c... wtf's he at. Get Shiels out and McCourt back in

0 |

Derry are right not to bother with him for the money he was looking. Also I'd be surprised if he's played 90 mins since he left Derry 10 years ago.

0 |

He doesn't fit into his place Shiels. An.Irish League team should take a chance on him. Ye won't be too keen on Dublin clubs on hin tough I would love to see him work under Stephen K again at Dundalk.

It's all about proving fitness again for Paddy though he did play about 70% of Luton games last year sm

0 |

Keep it in the Shitey Leagues Football Thread lads

0 |

Don't think it was the money.. sure he's signed with Glenavon, they're hardly moneybags. Apparently Linfield came in but he turned them down

0 |

I was told yesterday Glenavon, Rovers and Dundalk were the only 3 to put the money he wanted on the table.

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-... no worse rejection than being kicked out of a sesh

0 |

Paddy injured already?

0 |

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

A great man. Shame to see him pass away. Married my folks when he was a priest.

0 |

Was a gentleman. He confirmed me. He gives a good mass.

0 |

Actually, just remembered, I was altar boy for him one time, when he was ordaining a priest in Coleraine.

0 |

0 |

Fk lol some mad drugs about in the 70s. Would make a good fictional film low.

0 |

I seen something earlier on fb about a guy that reported him or something. Not sure exactly what he done but he was getting a while heap of praise for something or other

Somebody out up his work phone number too and they've tool a load of complaints

0 |

Jesus, that's unreal.

0 |

www.derryjournal.com/n...

0 |

That iceland flight takes you to a port town 4 hours north of Reykjavik. Bizarre. But saying that, its a beautiful part of iceland.

0 |

Don't think there are any 49 quid deals left

0 |