Choose a discussion

NI Politics

Sinn Féin getting fairly shown up here regarding this welfare reform farce. Seems like they've been caught out spoofing to their electorate and the facts about it are stacking up against them. IMO, it looks like that they've cooked this up to try and win votes from the vulnerable people who would be interested in the welfare reform (that they claim to be looking out for) and they've been caught out. It was either a lie, or they just got the facts and finances completely wrong. Either way their excuses reek of

This is why folks need to protest vote and vote Alliance or Green. It's clear the DUP and Sinn Féin aren't capable of being realistic in running the place. The DUP and their backward views, then Sinn Féin and their blatant spoofing. I don't understand why people cant see through it all.

I don't think I need to go in to reasons why the DUP shouldn't get any votes, but their views on equality is reason enough, alone. Sinn Féin make these wondrous claims to win votes (it would seem by preying on the vulnerable, in this case, and people who actually have real issues and shouldn't be used as political ammunition)... then you've got the stories of SF being involved in IRA sex abuse.

People need to use their vote to show that we don't want this nonsense any more. Stop the tribal nonsense and use your vote to damage these two main parties. It's the only way things will change.

1 |

Ah, k. Omagh is a nice part of the World.

0 |

Was this your mate dufunk?

www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-...

0 |

Cover photo checks out

www.facebook.com/antho...

0 |

0 |

Shite

0 |

Pat Ramsey phone cameo though lol

0 |

www.belfastlive.co.uk/...

0 |

Is that takkiSSchitt and SS wearing their red MAGA hats in the background
i2-prod.belfastlive.co...

0 |

Gotta replace their sectarian bigotry with something else now that it's gone out of vogue I suppose

0 |

Are you two OK? You both seem a bit desperate for attention today.

0 |

It was a simple question

0 |

I certainly wasn't there. Is that you in the blue jacket?

0 |

No. See how easy it was to answer the question without having a mini meltdown or issuing a whatsapp alert

2 |

If it makes you feel better to imagine that I had a meltdown, that fine by me. Anything to help you in your time of need. Hope you're OK.

0 |

Grim

1 |